A Lucrative Way to Search the Web

One of my three contest prize award stops last week was Minneapolis/St. Paul – where PCH Prize Patrol member Danielle and I were dispatched to surprise yet another lucky Publishers Clearing House winner who entered our sweepstakes at PCH Search & Win.

Not only lucky but SMART. You see, Renae Novak knew that the more you enter The Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, the better your chances of winning a huge cash prize. So when she wanted to search online, she clicked on PCH Search & Win; and when she received an email from us, she responded by entering. “Why not?” she figured. She was on the computer often anyway and conducted web searches frequently. Why not use PCH Search & Win?

Well, it really paid off. Our Prize Patrol arrived at Renae’s address, ran up the walk with bouquets of roses and balloons, knocked on the door and knocked the socks off Renae – with a Big Check for $10,000.00!

Currently living with her daughter Tracy and family, Renae confessed she could really use the money. (Who couldn’t these days?)

Son-in-law Mike watched the excitement and couldn’t believe what he was seeing. “I’ve seen it on TV but never thought I’d see it – here!” He phoned Tracy who was at work, and she couldn’t believe it either. “The PCH Prize Patrol is right here!” Mike insisted; but I had to get on the phone to confirm what he was telling her: “Yes Tracy, your mom is a prize drawing winner in The Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes!” I could tell that there were tears at the other end of the line.

PCH Winner R Novak

Since you are online right now, why not do what Renae does? Click on over to PCH Search & Win and enter our contests and sweepstakes. It could pay off handsomely – just as it did for Renae.

Sayer-balloons

Happy searching, and the best of luck to you!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH Prize Patrol

8 thoughts on “A Lucrative Way to Search the Web”

1. JERRY RAPOPORT says:

I am 84, married 61 years, two
    wonderful children and 4 grand
    children. I consider myself a winner but I keep pursuing PCH
    to win or gain nothing. If you
    have your health you have the
    best start and something money
    can’t buy.

2. Charolene Stephens says:

I’ve been entering the PCH contest for years and haven’t won anything yet; but sure could use some extra money; just the rest of the people in the world that have already won something. thanks,

3. james thompson says:

poor me in need of winning bad

4. J. West says:

I have been entering pch contest for over twenty-plus years and have never won anything. When will it be my turn!!!.I WOULD LIKE MY DREAM TO COME TRUE AND WIN!!!.

5. R. Johnson says:

Enjoy the journey, whatever you embark on in life. Entering sweepstakes for free is one fun thing you can do. Enjoy the thrill as you dream what you could do with your winnings one of these days, but until then don’t forget to live life one day at a time and focus on little things that make it meaningful and worthwhile. Don’t worry! Be happy! Lady Luck or should I say Lord Luck (Dave S) would one day knock on your door when you least expect it. It can happen!

6. Every entry is a brand new chance to win. Some people win on their first try, while others enter faithfully for years before winning. Like they say, “You have to be in it to win it!” So, don’t get discouraged — have fun playing PCH and enter often! Maybe you’ll get a lucky surprise one day!

7. useme gail b says:

We all have that dream of winning I do the search and mail in and everything they send me nothing. All I want to win is a car or SUV. Guess what i can win before i ever win this.

8. edna wilson says:

hi, i been doing pch for years i would like to win something one day the things i can do to help my family,i have a son and draughter want to go back to college and as for me if i won i would never have to worry about making a choice to eat or pay for my meds.i just want my dream to come true too.