Are We Coming Out of the Recession?

Some economists think the answer to this question is “Yes”: the stock market shows signs of stabilizing, home sales are inching back, consumer confidence is slowly turning around. Other economists think that the recession will be with us a long time and that there are still rough days ahead.

Now, having awarded over $221 million to lucky contest winners as head of the PCH Prize Patrol doesn’t make me an expert on financial matters. So I’m hardly the one to predict whether the recession is coming to an end or not.

But I will go out on a limb with this prediction: Even when the economy returns to robust health, most Americans will be much happier if there is more money – like a Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes SuperPrize – in their bank account. Who wouldn’t like a bigger nest egg? A more secure financial future? The wherewithal to pay all the bills, help the family and give generously to favorite charities?

I may not be an economist, but I am a positive thinker, and I urge you to be the same: Take this opportunity to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes! Lots of Publishers Clearing House winners have hesitated but then decided “Hey, you never know. Let’s give it a shot.” And they won! One thing is for certain: if you don’t enter, you’ll lose for sure!

So don’t delay: Enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes at once – it’s easy to enter the PCH contests and sweepstakes online at pch.com and PCH Search & Win.

Here’s hoping that the economic situation for you and yours — as well as our country — will be brighter soon!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

7 thoughts on “Are We Coming Out of the Recession?”

1. Kimberly Weeks says:

Yes 4900 claim Superprize special early look for Dec.#4650 and 1million, 50,000Bonus, 20,000 Bonus of the mystery gift Sweepstakes Paradise for Dec. I accept that if win the Superprize special early look for Dec. 10K A Week For Life Dec. 4950 and funds transferred to win the Superprize,

2. Randy says:

For me all I ask is to help my Wife’s one dream. And That is a new home high up in the mountains facing to the East so she can sit on front poach in her rocking chair drinking her mourning coffee. And to watch the fog roll over the tops of peaks. Still trying to figure out where all the firewood coming from.
    She’s going to have to figure out the car problem. I’m not going to be driving that church bus of her’s. That big Van will eat up the gas in those mountains. Cause no thanks to a drunk driver, I’ve lost my job,insurance We were getting by when I was working. We made a hard decision and my wife gave up job to be a Full Time Care Giver. And seeing how the government doesn’t pay for a family to be a caregiver. But will pay a strange to come here and sit. Now When you figure that one out , let me know. There’s no way I’m going to have my inlaws put into some home somewhere they’ll kept doped up so they just lay their. But God’s watching over us cause we may not be Rich in money. We are Billioniare’s in love & care. And my daughter who’s a fulltime college student just turned 21 and say’s she here to cover it. And now The dream is fading . but the wife says we’ll get thur as long as we have faith in him. But PCH it sure would be nice for once in my life things could go right and there not be a hitch.

3. suzanne says:

If I win I will pay off that damned MASTER card and then the rest of my bills.MAYBE JUST MAYBE THINK ABOUT MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. JEFF PETREE says:

WHEN THE MAD MEN COME TO MY HOME THERE WILL NEVER BE A RECESSION, IT’LL BE A LIFE LONG DREAM COME TRUE.
    P.S. LETS HAVE A TOAST TO THAT!

5. leonore albert says:

I believe that the economy is slowly on the rebound. It will take another couple of years. But insure that the economys rebound, the the government needs to get new businesses and manufactoring in the country. L albert

6. Jeff Petree says:

things here in mi have been bad,I dont even like to mention my probs but i have on other pch blog areas, its so negative.
    Im staying positive that i will be a PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE WINNER, EVEN MORE SO A BIG WINNER!
    IVE GOT A GOOD FEELING.
    SO IVE BEEN FILLING OUT MY ENTRIES FOR SURE ITS A MUST FOR ME, IM NOT GIVING UP THAT EASY.
    I KNOW YOUR OUT THER NOW PRIZE PATROL GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE GIVING PEOPLE CHECKS AND DOING GOOD THINGS.
    YOUR MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!
    I DO HOPE THE MAD MEN COME SEE ME TOO OF COURSE. I BELEAVE YOU WILL.
    ITS NOV 6TH AND IM CERTAINLY EXCITED, IDONT KNOW WHAT MY REACTION WILL BE WHEN YOU KNOCK ON MY DOOR ITS AN EMOTIONAL TIME FOR US HERE.
    I MIGHT EVEN JUMP OUTTA MY SKIN LOL IN SHOCK LOL HOPE I DONT PASS OUT LOL THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO GET ON CAMERA WOULDNT IT HAHA.LIVE TV OOBOY
    HEY IDE BE RICH THO LOL

7. gail b says:

Ok I have been playing before everything went downhill I will be waiting and waiting and waiting