PCH Prize Patrol Delivery to New Jersey Winner

Tuesday was a big day for the PCH Prize Patrol! We made an early delivery of a Prize Patrol Blitz prize of $10,000 to Virginia Febo in Keyport, NJ. She told us her son was about to lose his house and this cash sweepstakes prize money might help!

PCH winner virginia febo

Next we’ll be delivering some more prizes to Publishers Clearing House winners in Delaware and Maryland. If you live in those areas, keep an eye out for our Prize Patrol van!

To follow PCH Prize Patrol deliveries LIVE, go to our new PRIZE PATROL LIVE site at http://prizepatrol.pch.com/.

Francisco A.

PCH Prize Patrol Deputy

7 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Delivery to New Jersey Winner”

1. veronica mccormick says:

The Ex boyfriend I was dating lost his house also now I. will be homeless in 26 days. pch never shows at my door however all I do is search and respond to amillion emails a day from them it seems to be a hoax to me any more. and I feel like Im wasting my time on the 20 emails they send to me daily. I never win. whats up with that.

2. Yolanda Brewer says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To all PCH winners. A special shout out to New Jersey winners. Thank you PCH for making “Dreams Come True”!!!

3. Class-Act-VBJ says:

PCH… I want to congratulate all winners…

I have hope for everybody entering… during these times of economic hardships… that this is a unique opportunity which provides everyone a chance… I’m just glad that PCH is out there for you and me!!! Have a great day and bless you all!

4. cindy l martin says:

Dave Sayer and the team are doing great, thanks for the fun. my family are all cheering me on. i wanted to just say keep up the good work. and god bless cindy
    ps. do not listen to them, them, thanks for your support.
    cindy l m.

5. Jeff Petree says:

congrats to the New Jersey Winners
    Theres A PCH MAD MEN ALERT!!
    PCH ELITE PRIZE PATROL NEEDED IN NEWPORT,MI NOV 11TH Come Quickly!

6. Jeff Petree says:

Congradulations New Jersey Winner. Hope Elite Prize Patrol is still coming to Michigan. At my home of course OOYAA!!

7. useme gblock says:

Love these winners oh we about to lose our house no one of our kids was but look at what they have give me a break look at me i have a broken stove a 19 inch tv that smells like bacon when it is on no car lets not forget most of the stuff well almost all of it came from people who have died garage sales craigs list and sometime the trash yes i just said that. And the people who win think their life r bad.