Prize Patrol Delivery Brings Economic Relief to Miami Winner

Earl Lumsden of Miami, Florida was not expecting the PCH Prize Patrol to pull up to his house and knock on his door. If he had been, he probably would have had enough clothes on to appear in one of our famous PCH TV Commercials. Alas, he was only half dressed for the sweepstakes winning moment. But he got himself pulled together for the “photo op” shown below.

EARL LUMSDEN 1

You can see that Earl was one happy Publishers Clearing House winner – and not just because of the wonderful surprise visit from the Prize Patrol, but because Earl has been out of work for several years, a victim of the recession. So the Big Check for $10,000 was mighty welcome.

“I can’t stop shaking,” Earl said, apologizing as his normally steady handwriting became almost illegible.

“That’s normal,” I assured him, knowing from my hundreds of prize awards that Publishers Clearing House winners are often too overwhelmed to maintain their faculties.

Don’t believe me? Enter the PCH Sweepstakes by going to pch.com, and if we surprise you with a Big Check – worth thousands, even millions of dollars – you will find that it’s hard to stay calm!

Good luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

87 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Delivery Brings Economic Relief to Miami Winner”

1. Jeanette says:

I DONT OWN A BATHROOM, HAVE NONE TO MAKEOVER!

2. Mercedes meana says:

Wow what a hater…im a single mom with two kids and im homeless right now…so let me tell you if i was a winner i wouldn’t care if the t.v. Crew came to my house or not…i would just be grateful that i won…just because that person didn’t get on TV doesn’t mean that she wasn’t as special as all the rest i’m sure she didn’t even care about being on TV the fact that she won some money is what really made a difference in her life and i’m sure she is extremely grateful for that…..so even thou i haven’t won anything from pch i want to say thank you from everyone for making a difference in peoples lives

3. Beth Lutz says:

Ohhhhh it would be the best Christmas present.And I try to live by the rule, you do nice things and hopefully they come back around someday, as well as you treat others the way u would like to be treated.Luck isn’t middle name but I have to keep believing that my day is coming.And please be very soon……

4. ViktoriaTreller says:

Has your mailbox been stuffed with PCH trash lately? They start a new sweepstakes asap after you haven’t won the latest one (and never will) to get your mind off that. And have you noticed where they say they review your ordering history every week? Sure they do. This is a way of saying that you’d better order something or you have no chance of winning (which you don’t have anyway)–

5. Viktoria Treller says:

Patricia, your sob story will get you zilch so far as PCH is concerned. They just want you to spend as much of your $ as possible on magazines you will never read and shoddy overpriced junk that you don’t need and then say they “love” you. Yeah, right– Good luck on the streets because that is exactly where you are going because you will NOT win this scam sweepstakes!

6. PATRICIA MOFFITT says:

I READ ALL COMMENTS ON THIS SITE. I GUESS I’M NOT ALONE AND FEEL THE SAME.I GET YANCY TOO WHEN I GET A KNOCK AT THE DOOR. I HOPE SOON I’LL SEE THE PRIZE PATROL. I’M DISABLED AND CAN’T WORK. THIS HOUSE I’M IN THANKS TO MY SON,MIGHT POSSIBLY FORECLOSE. I HAVE NO FINANCIAL MEANS AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HELP MY SON. HE WORKS 7 DAYS A WEEK. HIS REGULAR JOB AND EXTRA JOBS ON THE SIDE JUST TO SURVIVE. I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO AND I DON’T WANT TO BE IN THE STREET. I’M 67 AND PLAY PCH GAMES HOPPING SOMETHING GIVES.

7. Patricia A. Haynes says:

Dear Sirs; If a person is not home when the prize patrol comes to their door, how long do they have to get in touch with you?

1. Jussie At PCH jlarkin says:

Hi, Patricia. Don’t worry! If this person is confirmed to be our lucky winner, the Prize Patrol will use all of their resources to locate him or her and present them with their prize.

8. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a scam. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. PCH does not notify winners by phone. PCH would not ask for your personal information for such a large prize since you must give that information when you enter. You may forward the suspicious email to us at abuse@pch.com or report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

9. Beverly Johnson says:

I have been entering pch.com for years and my number can’t come up yet? How are these numbers coming up in sequence or what? I need money also and no one is knocking on my door. I need to know when I receive the pch on my email and I enter why can’t I see my name on the list of winners? I need to know how much longer can I wait for my number to arise. I am also one of those people who is in need. Hurry up with my number.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Beverly,

The winning numbers are drawn in a random drawing. There is no order or sequence to the winning numbers, so you never know when you could be a BIG winner!

Victoria At PCH

10. mary ford says:

sumter,sc needs to get on the map,everyone wants to win just
    play and hope for the best. And
    keep your pitty party stories and find another hobby or volunteer some where or get to know what your children are into.Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.