Announcing the Publishers Clearing House Daily Entry Application on Facebook

We have some exciting news for those of you that use Facebook®! Just this week we launched a Publishers Clearing House Daily Entry application on the Facebook® platform. You can now enter PCH SuperPrize® giveaways without leaving Facebook®.

Simply click on the link, log-in to your Facebook® account and submit the registration form. It’s that easy! If you check, “Remember me on Facebook®” you can come back and submit your entry daily without having to fill out your registration information again.

After submitting your entry, you can help me out and send the Publishers Clearing House Daily Entry application to your Facebook® friends. You can also become a fan of Publishers Clearing House on Facebook.

We hope you like it! As always, let us know what you think.

Have a very happy New Year!

Frank @ PCH

PCH Community Coordinator

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.

61 thoughts on “Announcing the Publishers Clearing House Daily Entry Application on Facebook”

1. sidney greer says:

“Just for record’s of information.” A skin was successfully played on me about having a Greer & yellow card valued at $200.00 dollars . Dumbfounded lyrics I fell for it. My stupidity. PLEASE BE AWARE THE CONVERSATION SEEMED TO BE LEGIT.I REALLY SHOULD HAVE IDENTIFIED BUT I WAS EXCITED. SIGNED : SIDNEY GREER A LOCAL PARTICIPANT WITH PCH.

2. Deb Hunt says:

What a dream to help everyone in your realm. With PCH it could happen!

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET MY DAILY ENTRY TO PBC SWEEPSTAKES CONFIRMED ? I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. PLEAS CONFIRM MY DAILY ENTRY NOW.

4. Marcus Slonaker says:

Yesday you folks App. Out me what happened. Marcus Slonaker

5. teresa aggrey-fynn says:

add your comment here

6. felipe garcia says:

Es un gran regalo estar dentro de esta oportunidad de estar dentro del sorteo de pch estoy agradecido de poder ganar

7. it’s the little things that we take for granted ,like the people who make this happen I like to thank the prize Patrol for their hard work on making our dreams come true and I’d like to give a big thanks to publishers clearinghouse for giving us the opportunity to make your dreams reality Thank You Publishers Clearing House

8. Dale Sigmon says:

It would be nice to win for a change. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

9. Dale Sigmon says:

Make this be my luck day, but I won’t hold my breath.

10. Brenda Mugleston says:

Its my turn, I’m ready for a life changing in my life. All my life I have worked hard and now days, I’m not able to work do to my health. But my dad was a God giving man and no matter if it was his last .50 cents in his pocket he would give it to someone in need. My mom spent all my dads life savings and retirement trying to buy every publishers house magazine could buy. Although my father was very hurt at what she had did with their life savings money, he forgave my mom and continued to sell things he loved and owned just to make ends meet. My sad passed his uncondition love for family onto his kids and recently both my parents have passed away. My dad told me in his bedroom just before he died, I don’t have much to give you through all the years of blood, sweat and tears but I did my best and kept food on the table and helped others in need. As I watched my dad laying in his bed he told me, you know one of the greatest gifts in life is your family and the love that have for each and everyone of them, the second thing is the feeling you get from truly helping another in need. There are many things in life that we love or want to have but the greatest gift of all is love. My dad always said he would walk through a million miles of hell and back just to prove how much he loved each one of us. I look back on my dads words of wisdom and he is right, Love is the greatest gift all. My dad and mom and family tried all their life to win the publishers clearing house millionaire prizes, their legacy lives in through me and my children and Ive continued the trend understanding that it only takes The of a mustard seed in Faith to win. I have that Faith and I’m waiting for you to cone and knock on my door. God Bless.