You Too Can Win Big – At PCH!

Recently there was a surprising win in the state of Massachusetts — where many did not expect Scott Brown to win big over Democrat Martha Coakley in the race for the late Ted Kennedy’s U. S. Senate seat.

“An historic upset” read the front page headlines.

“Totally unexpected!” said the stunned pundits.

“Who would have thought this could happen?” said the astonished TV anchors.

It reminded me of the reaction we see when ordinary folks open their doors to find the PCH Prize Patrol standing there with roses, balloons, video camera and a Big Check, and we announce, “You’re a Publishers Clearing House winner!”

The winner is astonished; household members can’t believe what they are seeing; neighbors are amazed at what’s occurring right on their street; and local media reporters express as much surprise as anyone: “Well, we never expected this would happen right here!”

Yep, in the words of an old PCH TV commercial, “Miracles can happen – can happen for you [at] Publishers Clearing House, the house where dreams come true.”

Don’t think that you have to live in Massachusetts to win big! You can be the lucky $10 Million SuperPrize winner wherever you live – from Maine to California, from Florida to Alaska! Go to pch.com to enter the contest now!

We wish you the best of luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

9 thoughts on “You Too Can Win Big – At PCH!”

1. HELO NOW DONT THAT BET ALL THERES ONE MORE MONTH TO ADD ON NOW IM 15 YEARS IN IT NOT TO GET IT AT ALL TIME OK GOOD BY

2. laura griffin says:

I need a new home and new envirement yes i would like to win that would be nice

1. Laura Katherine Smith says:

I’d be afraid to keep any of it. I’d havta give it all but a couple thou away! Don’t know how I’d react, but I’ve thought of a lot of things and folks to give it to ~ :)

3. dennis m rosas jr says:

I would LIKE PCH TO COME TO BRAIDWOOD,IL TO RECIEVE A BIG THANKS, to be WELCOMED, to be HONNERD, to take a photo with pch & crew and MEDIA TOO!!, COME ON’ WHY WAIT? YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID” IT’S ALL ABOUT THE WINNING” POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE IMPACTS TO BRIGHTEN EVERYDAY, LIKE A FOREVER, A FEVER . . . NEVER GIVE UP” MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE, MAKE A VICTORY”

4. Calvin White says:

Never won a thing in my whole life. sure would be nice to purchase something new for us, like a new car and help the kids with their bills and help the grand kids with college, and give a lot more to my church and charty.
    C.W.

5. CR in the "show-me" state says:

when an “ELIETE” prize patrol memeber SPEAKS I listen! …lol

Gotcha Dave

singing}

thinkin bout my day dreeeeams, and what I will doooooo, when I win millioooons, out of the bluuuuue…

I’m all geeked up! LOL

6. Jeff P says:

MAKE IT NO LONGER JUST A DREAM, MAKE IT AN EXCITING NEW Reality!
    DREAMS of all DREAMS to come TRUE to an average family man in Newport,MI.
    p.s. Remember what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?

7. Jeff P says:

You Too Can Win Big – At PCH!Thats My Dream I’m Waiting for To Come True Dave Sayer !
    P.S Everyday !

8. useme gail says:

Ok i will tell myself that one