WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WIN THE PCH SUPERPRIZE?

Whether you were rooting for the New Orleans Saints or the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV, it was pretty hard not to feel excited post-game when MVP Drew Brees held up his little boy and victoriously announced “I’m going to Disneyland!” And sure enough, that’s what he did: photos of Drew and Mickey Mouse were all over the media on Tuesday.

On February 25th there will be another super win when our PCH Prize Patrol presents a giant PCH SuperPrize to the newest winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. Who will it be? What will this brand new millionaire say? or do? Will she cry? Will he shout? Will the family erupt with cheers? Will the winner say, “I’m going to Disneyland”?

We’ve seen it all. Of course phone calls are made immediately to family far and near. (We can sense the disbelief on the hearers’ faces at the other end of the phone line.) There’s a lot of laughter and an occasional “Didn’t I tell you I was gonna win?” – after all, the winner is always a positive thinker. Champagne is uncorked, toasts are made, and photographs are taken. Local TV reporters ask for the winner’s reaction: “What are you going to do with the money?” The winner replies breathlessly, “Phew. I need a few minutes for this to sink in.”

Whatever happens it will be the thrill of a lifetime for some lucky person, and you’ll be able to see the winning moment for yourself the night of February 25th at PCHTV.com. AND THE WINNER COULD BE YOU! But you CAN’T be the winner if you don’t at least enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. And you’ve got to enter fast – the Super Prize entry deadline is Tuesday, February 16!

On PCH SuperPrize day, we’re going to the winner’s house! If it’s you, what will you do?

Good luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

239 thoughts on “WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WIN THE PCH SUPERPRIZE?”

1. Maria Dupree says:

Please help me to win this superprize , I promise I will use it not only for my bills ,but to help others as well. I hope every day that just once I could walk down the streets and not see someone in need. I wish we all could profit from this superprize.

2. Shelby says:

If i was to win, i would buy back my grandmothers house we ended up losing, it means a lot to me and my family. We miss the house we grew up in so much, they ended up completely redoing it, :( I pray we win the dream home sweepstakes, we dont need the 5,000$ a week, nor do we want it, because that will change us.

3. If I was to receive the big super prize first of all I would pay off all my bills, set aside trust funds for my spouse and two boys. Then I would take when possible a lavish vacation with my family. I would like to also put money aside for a special gift for my spouse. The clue leads me to think of Crystal Downs Terrace in Virginia.

4. Wendy Patterson says:

If I’m the winner I will cry and scream full of joy I have four children we need this for a home a car to donate to our church a vaction I’ve never been able to take my babies on vacation please it’s sounds like the clues could be Mississippi. Make my dream come true in Crystal Springs, Mississippi.

5. Magan Brown says:

Hi, My name is Magan Brown, I’m 20 years old and I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am also a single mom of my 2 year old son named Cole Michael who is absolutely adorable in every way! Before I say what I would do with a PCH super prize I would just like to say thank you for the opportunity to win! Just the thrill of playing the games hoping to win is all the fun in itself! If I were to win a PCH super prize first, I would probably cry my eyes out and thank Jesus in relief of never having to worry about a bill ever again! Secondly I would invest my money in a local business or shelter for security and stability! Third I would buy a home big enough for my son, horses, and dogs to have plenty of room to play. Next I would put some money up for my sons college and his future. And last but not least I would give the rest to my family to help them as much as they have helped me! Thanks for reading !

6. Candra says:

If I were to win pch I could only say it would be a blessing and life changing.

7. craig a burnham says:

May God. BLESS EVERYONE INVOLVED

8. Ameral Bucky says:

I do here read Aquinas of ieese

9. Kenithia Starks says:

Yes I am praying an will continue to pray god dose here my cry an my prayers