WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WIN THE PCH SUPERPRIZE?

Whether you were rooting for the New Orleans Saints or the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV, it was pretty hard not to feel excited post-game when MVP Drew Brees held up his little boy and victoriously announced “I’m going to Disneyland!” And sure enough, that’s what he did: photos of Drew and Mickey Mouse were all over the media on Tuesday.

On February 25th there will be another super win when our PCH Prize Patrol presents a giant PCH SuperPrize to the newest winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. Who will it be? What will this brand new millionaire say? or do? Will she cry? Will he shout? Will the family erupt with cheers? Will the winner say, “I’m going to Disneyland”?

We’ve seen it all. Of course phone calls are made immediately to family far and near. (We can sense the disbelief on the hearers’ faces at the other end of the phone line.) There’s a lot of laughter and an occasional “Didn’t I tell you I was gonna win?” – after all, the winner is always a positive thinker. Champagne is uncorked, toasts are made, and photographs are taken. Local TV reporters ask for the winner’s reaction: “What are you going to do with the money?” The winner replies breathlessly, “Phew. I need a few minutes for this to sink in.”

Whatever happens it will be the thrill of a lifetime for some lucky person, and you’ll be able to see the winning moment for yourself the night of February 25th at PCHTV.com. AND THE WINNER COULD BE YOU! But you CAN’T be the winner if you don’t at least enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. And you’ve got to enter fast – the Super Prize entry deadline is Tuesday, February 16!

On PCH SuperPrize day, we’re going to the winner’s house! If it’s you, what will you do?

Good luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

250 thoughts on “WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WIN THE PCH SUPERPRIZE?”

1. Isaiah k says:

I would be a life changer for just abut anyone but for me it would be life a chance to bring happens to a lot of the misfortunate I think that is a lot of money so I would find a charity to donate a good portion then I would focus on family like a big house so we could have a Christmas together agin to be that close and I mean the whole family and friend… god willing to Chang so many lives

2. Marielis Viamontes says:

Omg If I win $1 MILLION, I Will help people, friends my family,

3. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH i would pay-off ALL my Bills, my mom’s, my daughter, my (2) nieces and their families and my (2) nephews and their families as well, have me a house builted, a to buy me my Dream Car, oh yeah!!!!!!!! So pls Activate me my unique Superprize No. to Win $1,000,000.00 on Dec. 16th, im Claiming my entry, pls pls Activate thnx in advance, Pauline…….

4. cheryl says:

Well I would take my 87 year old mom to Hawaill Because my Aunt said she would take and did not.And I would help my girls get there home.And then I would buy a home for me.I could help some people out.

5. Get me and my son our own house were we don’t have to worrie about being kick out over somebody else business and you try to do want u can with there situation and u can’t get to your own problem.

6. RINA says:

THE QUESTION IS NOT WHAT I WOUL DO, BUT WHAT I COULDN’T DO!
    Again PCH it is so important for me to win. I really would like to move into my dream home. Although by now my true dream home, where my 92 year old dad lived up until a year ago will all belong to someone else. When my dad died he wanted me to have his place, but I couldn’t afford to buy out my siblings.so we finally sold it and the new people will move in November 1st.i have not received any money yet from the sale.
    Well winning anything will now make it possible to live anywhere but my current address.
    Yes then I can pay off other debt, do some fun shopping at PCH. Donate to my favorite charities and help out a few choice close friends and family members.
    With money like that I can see the world. Be come a Broadway producer even.
    Thank you PCH,as I wish I will see the PRIZE PATROL show up on y door with a check that will say I am winning $10,000.00 a week for life; double the cash super prize all from #4900.

Thank you!

7. Gina says:

I will pay off all debt, but my daughter a home, my son a car and tell my husband he can finally retire!

8. Sharon says:

Its a secret for now, But you will all see. I watching the Blog for someone who really needs help

9. Bill A. Brumitt says:

I would like to help a lot of people I know that are in need. I need a lot of things myself, but more interested in helping others.I hope this comes true for me and others also.