PCH Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Prefers Pizza Over Caviar

After the PCH Prize Patrol surprised Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Natalie Bostelman at work, her sister-in-law called up to ask if she still wanted pizza for dinner. In an interview featured in About.com, Natalie said even though her sister-in-law thought maybe the new millionaire would want caviar now, she preferred pizza instead!

Since that big Million Dollar SuperPrize winning moment in 2008, many things have changed in Natalie’s life, even if her taste for pizza hasn’t. She and her husband were able to pay off some debts, build their dream home, and establish savings and investments with their cash sweepstakes windfall. “Overall, it was a really positive experience,” she said.

Now, as the first PCH Goodwill Ambassador, Natalie gets to tell a lot of people about her winning experience and to relive the thrill of a PCH winning moment every time she joins the Prize Patrol to award a Big Check to some new, unsuspecting cash sweepstakes winner.

Read Natalie’s interview in an article entitled “Meet Natalie Bostelman, Million Dollar Winner and PCH Ambassador.”

PCH winner natalie bostelman

Watch Natalie’s Million Dollar SuperPrize winning moment plus see her in action as our new PCH Ambassador at PCHTV.com.

While you’re at it, why not send in an online sweepstakes entry and maybe YOU will be the next big Publishers Clearing House winner!

Good luck,

Deborah Holland

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

PCH Publishers Clearing House

402 thoughts on “PCH Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Prefers Pizza Over Caviar”

1. carla m Antee says:

I love pizza

2. Kimberly weeks says:

I’m in it to win that tipping!! Bring it home to help others please!! #4900 3577 Superstore Yes Yes

3. Kimberly weeks says:

I would buy my home first ever an donate!!

4. Cary says:

If I won a million dollar prize I would first buy a 5 bedroom home so that my daughter could take care of me. I live so far. From her that round trip is 120 miles. The next thing I would get us a reliable SUV so 5 can fit plus my scooter or walker, then I would make sure all arrangements would be made for me in case of my demise, I would save some money aside, help a friend that really needs it, make some contributions to Cancer Society lost 4 love ones, diabetes Assoc. St. Jude’s Children (I don’t have to contribute regularly but have sent them a little something now & then), UNICEF, abused women, kids, & animals, & homeless shelters. I know I would make whatever amount I win help along the way.! That’s a promise.

5. carla m Antee says:

My type of person

6. sally says:

I would prefer my pizza over caviar too. I would buy a lot of people pizza and beer if I could win Jack Pots like a million dollar super prize. So, come to my house April 30th Danielle Todd, and Dave I will buy everyone pizza and beer that day. Come on let’s celebrate GOOD TIMES !!!

7. Carla Michelle Antee says:

My Thought is pizza is taste better

8. PamwomackP,C.H says: