PCH Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Prefers Pizza Over Caviar

After the PCH Prize Patrol surprised Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Natalie Bostelman at work, her sister-in-law called up to ask if she still wanted pizza for dinner. In an interview featured in About.com, Natalie said even though her sister-in-law thought maybe the new millionaire would want caviar now, she preferred pizza instead!

Since that big Million Dollar SuperPrize winning moment in 2008, many things have changed in Natalie’s life, even if her taste for pizza hasn’t. She and her husband were able to pay off some debts, build their dream home, and establish savings and investments with their cash sweepstakes windfall. “Overall, it was a really positive experience,” she said.

Now, as the first PCH Goodwill Ambassador, Natalie gets to tell a lot of people about her winning experience and to relive the thrill of a PCH winning moment every time she joins the Prize Patrol to award a Big Check to some new, unsuspecting cash sweepstakes winner.

Read Natalie’s interview in an article entitled “Meet Natalie Bostelman, Million Dollar Winner and PCH Ambassador.”

PCH winner natalie bostelman

Watch Natalie’s Million Dollar SuperPrize winning moment plus see her in action as our new PCH Ambassador at PCHTV.com.

While you’re at it, why not send in an online sweepstakes entry and maybe YOU will be the next big Publishers Clearing House winner!

Good luck,

Deborah Holland

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

PCH Publishers Clearing House

341 thoughts on “PCH Million Dollar SuperPrize Winner Prefers Pizza Over Caviar”

1. Brian Williams says:

I’ve been playing and ordering since 1990, Playing every chance I received in the mail,
    Licking sticker’s, ordering magazines, to playing search and win every day on line.
    Keeping the glimmer of hope alive, that someday I will be able to help my loved ones with the struggles of life, “Here’s to the Dream”..

2. Winning would be a Blessing

3. jessica morales says:

How do I become the next winner of PCH Gwy prize eligibility requirements for me

4. JOY says:

I AM DEFINETLY TRYING MY BEST TO ENTER PCH.COM FOR THE NEXT SUPERPRIZE CHAMP.THE BIG DREAM LIFE PRIZE WIN IT ALL WITH PCH PRIZE PATROL VISIT. SURPRISE ME PCH PRIZE PATROL, I’M AM WAITING CHECKING ALL THE OTHER CHANNELS PCH.COM, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, TWITTER, E-MAIL I’M TRYING TO CONNECT WITH PRIZE PATROL PCH.COM.

5. “SHELBY L. TURPIN,OF ABINGDON,MARYLAND the “forever”Prize-THE LARGEST PRIZE PCH HAS EVER OFFERED! PREFERS A BIGGER PIECE OF THE PIE OVER PIZZA ON THE JUNE 30TH DREAM LIFE PRIZE EVENT PCH GWY NO. 3080,THAT WAY I CAN GIVE IT OUT IN PORTIONS EACH SLICE OF THE PIE….GIVING UNCLE SAM HIS CUT FIRST AND THEN ME AND FAMILY, COMMUNITY AND THEN CHARITY…!!!!!

Your PCH Fan.

Shelby L. Turpin
    Abingdon, Maryland 21009

6. Janie Redenburg says:

It. Would be a blessing to win pch with God’s.help I can sure use the money to pay bills.and buy me.a car so I can get around and don’t.have to walk with that said Im tired of walking I was denied Disability and don’t have any income so I’m praying than God send me a.blessing

7. Antonio M. Vergara says:

I am waiting a super prize like that in order to buy my own church

8. darlene thompson says:

I am happy for Natalie now it my turn to win I love to win the super prize on June 30th I am looking for the prize portal at my house