PCH Prize Patrol Reassures Prize Winners “This is Not an April Fools Joke”

In the course of giving hundreds of awards to lucky prize winners of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, I have been asked many times by the people answering the doorbell, “Is this some kind of a prank? Is this an April Fools joke?

We can always reassure them, “Absolutely not! You are most definitely a prize winner in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes!”

I suppose the initial skepticism is almost an instinctive reaction. After all, for years these people – like everybody else – have seen our TV commercials with the PCH Prize Patrol surprising many a prize winner and they think their chances of appearing on TV have got to be slim.

On the other hand, these folks have been persistent; they have entered the PCH contests and sweepstakes again and again with a positive attitude: “Hey someone’s got to win! It might as well be me!” And then it happens! There we are – in our official navy-blue Prize Patrol blazers, with a video-cameraman recording the winning moment, with giant bouquets of roses and balloons, and – tah-dah! — The Big Check! This is no April Fools joke! (Just ask PCH prize winner Fred Franken, pictured below!)

PCH prize winner F Franken

I know that today is April 1 – or April Fools Day. I know where I am today – and it is not at your front door. BUT I could be there soon!

For your chance to become a huge prize winner, maybe even a millionaire, be sure to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes today — and every day. Enjoy our websites with their variety of free online games and entertainment. Browse our marketplace of unbeatable magazine deals and merchandise offers. We’re sure you’ll find something you’ll enjoy.

I wish you the best of luck – no foolin’!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

30 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Reassures Prize Winners “This is Not an April Fools Joke””

1. Kay Wallims says:

Unemployed people never win and they end up paying taxes to the IRS. If they are single with no defendants., disabled, and living on SSN. It GOD could only send you guys my way.

2. susan says:

Love this blot! I’m so dedicated to aaaPCH ive been playing a long time! I hope andnprayni win!! Idnbe the happiest women alivenand I cant bless my family with all there needs thank you SUSAN

3. Annah willie says:

well another day of searches and still no chance of ever winning.

4. cory c fobes says:

I dont think I have the luck enough to win maybe some day

5. john schiller says:

i think its a joke. ive been doing the searches and everything since 1997 and i have not won a thing. so phc whats the story are you a joke or the real deal?

1. Jussie At PCH jlarkin says:

Hi, John. PCH is a legitimate sweepstakes company. Over the years, Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $237 Million in prizes to people all over the United States and Canada. To see some of those winning moments, visit http://www.pchtv.com. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope!

6. roman deanda says:

This is totally a scam and a big joke to the public. The website especially where they want you to play the games. BIG BIG SCAM TO GET ONE TO PURCHASE.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Roman,

Victoria At PCH

7. KEVINMAJOR says:

YES I WOULD LOVE TO WIN APRIL SUPER PRIZE BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS ON APRIL THE 3RD AND I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME A WINNER FOR PCH. THANKS???