Rubbing The PCH Prize Patrol Van For Good Luck!

On a recent PCH Prize Patrol trip in Southwest Michigan, we made someone other than our winner very excited! My partner Jack and I pulled the Prize Patrol van into a liquor store parking lot so we could pick up some last-minute champagne for the winner we were about to surprise. (Buying locally not only helps the local economy wherever we go; it’s also a lot easier than lugging the champagne in our suitcases!)

There were two of us Prize Patrol Deputies standing in line behind a woman buying lottery tickets. We listened patiently next to her as she told the cashier of her worries that the plant she worked at would soon close. We were wearing our official Prize Patrol jackets and buying champagne around 11 AM on a weekday, but she didn’t seem to notice us standing there. She left the store as we began paying for our champagne, but seconds later she burst back through the door having seen the Prize Patrol van parked outside next to her car. “Are you looking for me???” she yelled at us excitedly with a big smile and waving her company ID nametag.

Unfortunately for her, she wasn’t our prize winner that day, but we encouraged her to keep entering the PCH Sweepstakes. She asked us if she could rub the Prize Patrol van for good luck and we of course encouraged her to—we love meeting people like her while we’re out on the road! We can’t promise that rubbing the Prize Patrol van will help her luck, but it sure won’t hurt!

SeanBrennan PCH Prize Patrol

Tell us – what would your reaction be if you saw the PCH Prize Patrol van parked in your local shopping center? Would you rub it for good luck?

Sean B.

PCH Prize Patrol Deputy

102 thoughts on “Rubbing The PCH Prize Patrol Van For Good Luck!”

1. Carla Michelle Antee says:

Going to rub the van

2. bkd says:

WOW, IF AND ONLY IF THIS WAS REALLY TRUE, I WOULD NEED THEM TO CALL 911. WOULD BE HAVING A STROKE… COULD USE THE 7000/ WEEK FOR LIFE. FADING FAST IN THIS CRAZY CRAZY WORLD. IF ONLY EVERYONE WOULD PUT GOD BACK IN OUR COUNTRY, IT WOULD BE A MUCH MUCH BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. REMOVE CONGRESS, AND PUT NEW PEOPLE IN AND HAVE TIME LIMITS. INSTEAD OF ALL THE OLD COGERS, NOT DOING THE JOB PROPERLY. ONLY WHAT THEY WANT RICH GETTING RICHER POOR GETTING POORER.

GOD HELP US ALL.
    AND PCH PATROL VAN PLEASE COME SEE US. IN JESUS SWEET NAME, I PRAY. AMEN AMEN AMEN
    GOOD LUCK TO MY FAMILY, WHO STRUGGLES DAILY. AND SINKING FASTER THAN I EVER THOUGH POSSIBLE. AMEN

3. Angel flores says:

If I saw the pch prize patrol van at my store,
    I would definitely rub the heck Out of it ,
    I need all the Luck I can get. Pray I meet you someday.
    4-30-2015

4. august says:

I would say Van is here & ask if I can rub 3 times & say my dream came True.

5. Carla M Antee says:

I like to rub the PCH Van for Good Luck

6. Delia says:

I would cry cuz we need help n pch is #1

7. if I see the PCH van At My HOME.> I Would BE Very Happy. And A Big SMILE WILL BE ON MY FACE> PLEASE> COME AT MY Home And LET ME Win. YES I Do Want TO WIN.> On 11/30/14. Have A GOOD NIGHT. And God Bless.

8. hi pch
    I want win 10.000.00 a week for life prize claim and 5x6x activate entry
    pch me and my family wait for you 25th November
    Pl help me
    I really really want all prize

9. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    I really really want win win 10.000.00 a week for life prize claim and 5x6x activate entry