PCH Prize Patrol Excels at Surprise Party Planning

When we go out on Prize Patrol to award a huge cash prize to a lucky Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes winner there is a lot of planning involved. Our priority objective is to deliver the Big Check so that the winner is totally surprised.

And almost 100% of the time we succeed!

I’m always a little disappointed when people say to me, “Well, you surely must notify the winner in advance that you are coming.” I tell them the truth: “We ABSOLUTELY do not! That would ruin the surprise! If you are hosting a surprise party for someone, do you inform that person ahead of time that he or she is going to be an unexpected Guest of Honor? Of course you don’t. And we don’t either!”

The only people who know what we are up to are a few employees back at Publishers Clearing House headquarters and the local media who know that the Prize Patrol is coming to town but are not given the lucky winner’s identity. Reporters and photographers love joining the “surprise party.” They tell us they’d much rather cover good news like a PCH “winning moment” than a pile-up on the interstate or a noisy protest at city hall.

We love planning the “surprise party” too. There are roses to be ordered, balloons to be inflated, a special Prize Patrol label to be affixed to a bottle of champagne, a Big Check (and a real check) to be prepared. And of course a timetable must be written that includes everything from take-off to landing to driving the Prize Patrol van to the winner’s home to the actual “winning moment” and the celebration afterwards.

Let us plan a “surprise party” for you! But first things first: You MUST enter the PCH Sweepstakes! (You can’t win if you don’t enter!)

Entering online is fast and easy, AND our rules allow you to enter every day, thereby giving you more chances to win. No wonder that more and more of the people that we surprise with a Prize Patrol visit enter at pch.com AND enter frequently.

So click on over to pch.com right now and Enter!

Good luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

7 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Excels at Surprise Party Planning”

1. Dante Wright says:

It’s a New Season It’s a New Day… Can’t wait for my New Prosperity from Publishing Clearing House to come my way….New Life New Beginning New Business New Community…Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Magnificent Opportunity. ..Welcome to Mississippi AMEN

2. Mary Curtiss says:

if I win I would jump up and down and scream and act like a nut. I would be soso happy because I dont have a place to call my own right now. I would use the money for a new home of my dreams. And a new car and I would help other people to in Hosipals who need a operation but cant afford it, I would like to meet you Dave. from Mary

3. Carolyn Kelbert says:

Dave,
    This is my dream come true. I really have thought about this all of my life. I would pay off any debts of course and then buy some land to build the house of my dreams. Then my partner and I would finally have some extra time to help out at some of the animal shelters and also contribute money to them and some other causes that we are intested in such as prostate cancer which took my partner’s dad’s life and ahlzheimer’s which recently took my mom’s life. We also like to visit National Parks to see the animals and this beautiful country. I will be looking forward to meeting you. Thanks, Carolyn

4. Hi Lisa,
    As we would also love to see you as one of our big prize winners, remember all entries received have an equal opportunity of winning. The more you enter the more chances you have to win. Winners are randomly chosen and you never know which entry will provide the next winner. Good Luck!

5. LISA C. CAMPBELL says:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT LISA C CAMPBELL IS THE WINNER OF $ 1 MILLION DOLLARS from PCH…!!!!
    PRIZE PATROL LIVE

6. Jeff P says:

Retire! Retire! Retire! Party!! Publishers Clearing House!!

7. Jeff P says:

Dave as i type this i have clicked on the pch.com by your name! Maybe it’ll bring me some PCH good Luck? and let me be in the winners circle ,That would be a great Honor . So your wishing luck and i’m excepting it , thanks Jeff..Oya suprize ME Prize Patrol!!!!