The Women of the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol

As related in previous blogs at this site, two men from Publishers Clearing House, Todd Sloane and yours truly, founded the PCH Prize Patrol back in 1988. But there have been nine important women who have accompanied us on our travels over the years – not counting scores of other female “guest Prize Patrol deputies” from various departments at PCH, ad agencies, and TV shows. They have been instrumental in our successfully awarding huge cash prizes worth millions upon millions of dollars to surprised winners in every corner of the USA.

Now – don’t get excited: I am not about to provide a calendar with revealing photos of our female colleagues – as attractive as they all have been; but I would like to recognize them by name: Starting in 1988 there was Gina Riccio, then Stacy Helman, then Carroll Rotchford, then Dorothy Addeo, then Jamie Heinz, then Juju Quinnonez, then Eve Saldin Fish, then Allison Pavone, and now, in 2010, Danielle Bertellotti. We thank you one and all! We could not have done it without you! And, of course, we wouldn’t even know what winners we were surprising or where we were going if it were not for Maryann Carter who “keeps the home fires burning” as Contests Manager at PCH headquarters in Port Washington, NY. Thank you Maryann!

Some may be wondering how a woman gets a job like being a member of PCH’s famous Prize Patrol “as seen on TV” inviting viewers to enter the PCH Sweepstakes. All have been employed in some advertising or contest capacity in PCH’s Promotion Development Department – and they usually got there having prior experience in some kind of marketing at other companies.

Chances are that if you enter and win one of our contests, Danielle will be among the presenters who will arrive on your doorstep with roses, balloons, champagne and – ta-dah! – the Big Check! But, of course, that cannot even begin to happen unless you enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Since you are online right now, may I suggest you simply click on this link to pch.com where you can enter without delay – today and every day!

Here’s hoping we meet in person soon!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

11 thoughts on “The Women of the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol”

1. jody ray kuether says:

Add photos to the ladies names please just a thaught!

2. Patricia Brown says:

Hope hope hope. wish wish, wish

Looking farward to meeting Danielle

3. NATIVIDAD MASCARENAS-GALLEGOS says:

Deborah Holland & All of the Women at the PCH Family!

May you have a most wonderful Christmas with your families!

God Bless Each and Everyone of you in all areas of your lives. Thank you!

4. ANTOINETTE PAULIN says:

i have been entering for some time now……….does my enstry really go to PCH?

1. Deborah Holland Deborah Holland says:

Antoinette, If you enter at pch.com or any of the PCH Online properties, then your entries definitely go to PCH! Good luck!
      Deborah @ PCH

5. Lillian says:

Hello marryann am from PR I have been waiting more then 10 years the knock knock at my door when will it be? I look at the circle Winner and NEVER from Puerto Rico has been select a winner will it be me? Mr.Daves send message that I will be a true winner hope to come by KnOCK KNOCK on my door and scream of Joy to meet the Prize Patrol staff .

6. Brenna says:

The ladies of PCH rock!!! Danielle B. is awesome and always delivers prizes with a smile. She’s also really good at beer pong…so if she shows up at your door, set up the table for a match!

7. Jeff P says:

Come see me Dave, Todd, & Danielle.
    Thank you ladies of Publishers Clearing House!

8. THANK YOU, MRS MARYANN CARTER,AND COLLEAGUES @ PCH CHRISTMAS IS EVERYDAY AT PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE :)

9. ANGIE FAVORS says:

Hello PCH I just noticed that my previous message did not post on the comment section of the latest message board! I still have HOPE that you will see how much winning something would be more appreciated!

10. ANGIE FAVORS says:

GOOD MORNING PCH I JUST SAW YOUR LATEST MESSAGE AND ALSO ENTERED ALL THE CONTESTS FOR NOW I STILL HAVE HOPE AND I HOPE THAT I WILL BE LUCKY HAVING SOME OF THE PRIZE MONEY WILL BE USED FOR GOOD NOT GREEDILY THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME PCH!!