PCH Prize Patrol Has Covered The Map With Big Checks

There’s a big map hanging on the wall in one of the conference rooms at our Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, NY. The map is covered with little paper stars in different colors indicating places where the PCH Prize Patrol has delivered Big Checks of different dollar values to surprised winners of our venerable and popular sweepstakes

PCH started its contests in 1967 – so you can imagine the thousands of prizes that have been awarded over the last forty-three years: over $220 million worth in major prizes alone. A few years ago we had to stop putting stars on the map – because there was almost no space left to stick them except in the mountains and desert spaces where only wildlife resides.

But don’t let the lack of space on our map keep you from entering the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. We still have millions to go! Millions of dollars in fabulous prizes for folks like you who figure “Someone’s got to win. Why shouldn’t it be me?”

While our Prize Patrol has delivered Big Checks to towns in every state of the union, we know that there are still thousands of towns that we have not yet visited. Your town could be next! In fact YOU could be our next winner. But that can’t happen if you don’t enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. As the saying goes, “You have to be in it to win it.”

So enter at once. Just click here on this link to pch.com, and you could be on your way to winning. And before long the PCH Prize Patrol could be on the way to your front door with roses, balloons and the pronouncement: “You are a winner in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes!”

Good luck!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

32 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Has Covered The Map With Big Checks”

1. elizabeth studabaker says:

I hope I’m on that map I could use the money for bills and my wonderful kids then me and my fiance can finally get married

2. john balser says:

how u can find me being homeless as i use my postal annex in Poway calif but soon I will move to north little rock Arkansas on july 8

3. wanda sultan says:

I hope im on that map for PCH winner

4. I know … The answer is that you guys are going to Scenic Pacific Coast Highway – mooro Bay to Ragged Point INN North San Luis OBispo County Coast in Calif.

5. ioneellis says:

Good morning Publishers Clearing House Wishing everyone good health So you can get on the road in coming to see me Oh yes indeed One day I’m going to marry you Publishers Clearing House And we all going to walk down the aisle together doing the Boogaloo Shake a leg to I’m going to get down to dance with you nooo boy I mean it its true when you get to my house and I see you I turn on the music and we all get to it and Boogaloo we go and have some cake and eat it too becau se I want to be a winner with you so God bless to all of you

6. ira faulkner says:

it is snowing hear lots of cars sliding into curbs trying to get somewhere, thanksgiving near, that feel you got deep inside your body nowing your just a knook on your that could change your whole life, and the life of others around you what better feeling could you get. for that i believe it could happen to me to..thanks to pch

7. wanda gilmore says:

If only….:……………
    This were REAL……
    this world is lost and hurting
    My world was turned upside-down in 2007
    Next week surgery #6 and i Know ay least one MORE to follow.
    I wanted to feed and help save the world.
    Oh well………….
    I can still have faith and hope.

8. david tate says:

It is hard to believe that pch just give 7000 a week a way

9. christos psomas says:

I am awaiting your arrival and I know I am blessed, so on that note I can’t wait to receive your generously big check I’m so deserving.thank you Dave and see you soon. :-)

10. tina desnoyers says:

all i will say is i will see you soon dave..thank you for this wonderful blessing in amsterdam ny…god bless and waiting tina