The New PCHblog – We’re Looking for Your Feedback!

Today we’re launching the new PCHBlog. As you may remember a few months ago we posted a special peek at the new PCHblog logo design (If you missed it, you can find it here). After months of hard work, we’re finally at the point where we can share the exciting new design and features with you, our loyal blog readers!

From the get go, we wanted to make sure the new PCHblog was easy to navigate and contained plenty of interesting and fun information. On the top you’ll see links to all of our online properties like PCHgames, PCHlotto and PCHSearch&Win. We’ve also included a direct link to Customer Service if you need to contact them. Apart from that, we included separate pages with Prize Patrol Videos, PCHblog Photos and PCHblog author profiles. We always love to hear your stories and thought we might as well tell you our personal stories as well!

On specific Blog posts, we improved the design to make it easier to read the posts, make comments and share the blog posts with your friends. Just click on a post and you’ll see all those features below the text.

There are a bunch of other improvements but we’ll leave those for you to find! So go take a look around the new PCHblog and give us your feedback in the comments. We hope you like what you see!

Regards,

Frank Alb
PCH Community

164 thoughts on “The New PCHblog – We’re Looking for Your Feedback!”

1. Tod says:

EIGHT emails from you on my opportunities. Could you please lighten up? You are a scam; anyone with the IQ of a houseplant knows that. I play your games for fun, when I have nothing better to do. And when I do, I keep getting interrupted by your stupid ads. Your latest ad is the most annoying one; yet. It has that fat butt clown who won the lottery multiple times. Who cares. If his “method” worked, he would win EVERY TIME. Until then, I don’t need to see or hear from the douche canoe.

2. Tim E. Wasted says:

A dozen emails; games that will not load properly. And if they DO load, they are interrupted by brain-damaged, ignorant ads that are stupid and annoying. Like that fat goof who “won 7 lottery prizes”. Not for nothing pal, but if I had won that much money, I would NOT be doing stupid freaking commercials trying to scam people out of money.) Multiple pages of cheap plastic crap that is not worth what you are asking for it. Multiple pages of magazines; who reads magazines anymore? I play your games for fun, when I have time. When I can get them to load properly, which is RARE. You are a SCAM. Anyone with a room temperature IQ knows that. Stop trying so hard to fool people into believing you are an honest contest.

3. avelino says:

Ok I don’t know how often you read these reply s been playing all day now it’s saying service not avaliable that’s crazy no one trying to fix it can’t get any help

4. avelino says:

I love pch.playing games. And the chances of winning.but when playing it stops in the middle of the games says error unavalible

5. Vic says:

Once again you clowns fill my email in-box with multiple “warnings” about missing chances; and “opportunities”. I play your games sometimes, just for fun. It is no fun to do your ignorant searches; (what I usually search for is “PCH is a fraud”). Also a waste of time is the multiple pages of junk or magazines that I will never buy. And lets not forget the ads that have to be watched between games. Please let those manufacturers know that I will NEVER buy any of their products, just because they advertise on your stupid fraud page.

6. CINDY CODDINGTON says:

MY NAME IS CINDY CODDINGTON AND I HAVE BEEN ENTERING YOUR SWEEPSTAKES FOR YEARS AND HAVE NOT WON A THING FROM YOUR SWEEPS. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT I HAVE SEEN MANY OTHER PEOPLE WINNING WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE A WINNER IN YOUR SWEEPSTAKES AND EVEN HARDER TO GET AS MANY ENTERIES IN AS POSSIBLE BUT TO NO AVAIL DO I EVER SEE OR HEAR MY NAME AS A WINNER IN YOUR SWEEPSTAKES.HOW ABOUTY YOU CONSIDER ME FOR A WINNER SOMETIME.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Thank you so much for your support and loyalty. Keep in mind that we receive millions of entries but we can only have one winner per giveaway. However, every entry has the same fair chance of winning and our winners are selected randomly. There’s no way to know who we’re going to surprise next so keep trying. Click here to see all of the ways you can enter each day: http://bit.ly/How-To-Enter-PCH-Sweepstakes. Good luck to you and everyone who enters!! :)

7. Waste O. Time says:

Today you send me an email that is a FULL PAGE OF “INSTRUCTIONS” on how to fill out the entry for my “Life Changing SuperPrize”. Are you tool bags for real? You are a scam; everyone knows it. Could you please lighten up with the stupid nonsense trying to pretend you are on the level? I sometimes play you games for fun; why must you make it so damn hard, by throwing all this phony crap in the way?

8. Victim says:

Once again you a** clowns bombard my email with multiple come ons for your scam. And of course, they are loaded with plugins and scripts that freeze my computer. Oh, and is the music really necessary for the games? I am all for hiring the handicapped, but is it really a good idea to hire someone who is mentally challenged to do your computer programming? Your whole operation is a scam; don’t be so pushy. If I want to play your stupid games for fun, stop trying to shove all those other scams down my throat.

9. Fred Gordon says:

I opened my email to find 5, FIVE, emails with “ways to win”. Do you think you can tone down the nonsensical overkill? To paraphrase Shakespeare, me thinks you are trying just a tad too hard to convince me your operation is legitimate. Never have, and never will: Buy anything offered for sale on your website, or subscribe to any magazine. Nor will I EVER patronize any of the sponsors. (You keep running the same ad for Ukanuba dog food. Hey, Zippy, I don’t have a dog).