PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!

Update from 8/10: The comments issue has been resolved so that you can now leave comments on the PCHblog without registering with WordPress! Soon you will be able to register with WordPress, Facebook or Twitter and leave comments with those accounts.

Hi PCHblog readers,

We’ve been informed that the PCHblog comments are not working properly. Most of you have most likely received a error message that reads like the following:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function..

We’re working hard to find a fix for this issue and are optimistic that it will be resolved by tomorrow (August 10th). In the meantime, we’re asking you to direct your comments to the Facebook Fan Page. I created a new Discussion Topic called “Temporary PCHblog Comments” for you to post your thoughts on the new PCHblog design or anything else.

Thanks for your patience and we’re looking forward to hearing what you think!

Regards,
Frank @ PCH

120 thoughts on “PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!”

1. Kat says:

Pch games are not loading at all I have need playing for years with very little problems, but now nothing

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Kat,

We are very sorry for the trouble you are having with PCHgames. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time – http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService. Again, our apologies.

2. Susan says:

You are right! I get all these emails, respond to all and in the years, yes years, I have been a member have not won even $1 and never have seen where anyone with the initials SA in the Ft Myers area have won either although almost every month they tell me someone with my initials will win. Totally fake!!!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Susan! You’re referring to the initials contest! That’s where prizes of $100.00 will be awarded via random drawing from among eligible entrants with initials that match each of the 676 unique combinations of two letters in the alphabet. For example, that means someone with the initials SG is going to win $100. This is completely separate from the SuperPrize.

3. Jerry Wells says:

I am getting a lot of , Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties, Really!!!!
    Or did I win and your site is programmed so that no one wins!!! Seems like an
    easy way to keep anyone from winning. I have been playing your pch games for years now, and have not won anything. I am also a good customer , but yeah , you don’t
    have to buy anything to win do you??? Sorry it is very frustrating to me. Also how do these fictiicous people get so many tokens to win the daily prize. Really, over 200,000
    tokens, I struggle to get 100,000 , if I am lucky! Oh! Yeah! there is those strange and often Technical Difficulties that sometimes pop up! Maybe I won something, or maybe I
    got 5,000. or 10,000 or even 50,000 tokens. I hope you can explain this and I hope you can really tell the truth. Not only for me , but for anyone else that is tired of this. I enjoy playing your games, but also play them because I am retired, on a limited income, and would hope to win something someday???

4. Danyel says:

PCH lotto game rarely works, now, the PCH search won’t work! it seems PCH just navigates to (its) predetermined winners. probably fictitious. not a trustworthy company.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Danyel,

I’m so sorry for the issues you’re encountering with PCHlotto and thank you for bringing this to our attention! To better assist you with this, please reach out to our customer service team. You can reach our customer service team by calling our toll free number at 1-800-459-4724 or by sending them a message on our “Ask Us” page (http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService). Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time.