PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!

Update from 8/10: The comments issue has been resolved so that you can now leave comments on the PCHblog without registering with WordPress! Soon you will be able to register with WordPress, Facebook or Twitter and leave comments with those accounts.

Hi PCHblog readers,

We’ve been informed that the PCHblog comments are not working properly. Most of you have most likely received a error message that reads like the following:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function..

We’re working hard to find a fix for this issue and are optimistic that it will be resolved by tomorrow (August 10th). In the meantime, we’re asking you to direct your comments to the Facebook Fan Page. I created a new Discussion Topic called “Temporary PCHblog Comments” for you to post your thoughts on the new PCHblog design or anything else.

Thanks for your patience and we’re looking forward to hearing what you think!

Regards,
Frank @ PCH

113 thoughts on “PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!”

1. monica dixon says:

I can’t get in at all.I get emails to enter I try to go on amd jumps me vack on to reg ouy ster when I already had over a week ago last four days I can’t get on so I regester and it don’t accept pops me back into register form as if I am new I can’t even get on the serach and win page :( I can’t do anything…its down…

1. monica dixon says:

Typos srry my RA is acting up…please fix the w ebsite issies I can’t get on any of ur sites anymore

2. joseph says:

They seem to be able to generate 3TB of data about people per month – maybe all that data collection is preventing everything else from working.

3. joseph says:

If you can’t get the site to work ,just ask a friend in customer service -they can just add tokens to your account. (sarcastic but true)

4. joseph says:

Games won’t load, slots gets stuck. Bad header on lotto because pch saved too much stuff in a cookie and then their servers asked for it and it was too big. On a PC i cleared cookies, cache, site prefs, offline data, and active logins. It fixed the lotto but not the games or the slots. The headers thing proves the programmers are bad – any first year doesn’t ask for more than the max size. Did they ever fix it so people couldn’t cheat by having a bunch of people log in to the same account at the same time on games (one account could play many games at the same time)? People were doing that and sharing the prizes. I told PCH about it years ago and they ignored me. By the way, its not the popup blocker either. PCH just can’t seem to make a working site.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Joseph – I’m so sorry for the issues you’re encountering and thank you for bringing this to our attention! To better assist you with this, please reach out to our customer service team. You can reach our customer service team by calling our toll free number at 1-800-459-4724 or by sending them a message on our “Ask Us” page (http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService). Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

5. sandra lockwood says:

oh well the lady said order pages up and running,but so not a winner still believe the more you spend money to order the chances of winning are greater,i’m retired fixed income can spend money like I have it.after 13yrs of entering you would think win something beside $10.00 did get to go for lunch on that ha.But I say this all the time and what good does it do ha. Bless those who have won, wonder how long it took them ha.

6. Debra Gorton says:

Nothing works today April 30th. Does anybody know what is going on? I use my smartphone

7. I keep having difficulty with the PCH play and win website, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong? I do hope this helps as for two days it’s been freezing up. I use my Gmail account for all my social media, I don’t know why it’s saying that I have multiple accounts for I’ve been using the Verizon for this website when you decided to change it for I’ve been hacked using the old one but I have the 360 protection app so there hasn’t been any problems unless you have updated the website and I don’t know about it? Thanks for all your help!

8. Christine says:

The entire site has issues, except the order and pay pages. Very sad!! I have had sooooo many issues navigating this site, pages aren’t functioning, games don’t load, etc. The most annoying issues are the games and sweepstakes! I have the most recent flashplayer but can’t play ANY games and entering the sweepstakes is a nightmare if useless product pages and then I’m not even sure I was entered. I couldn’t find any real answers in the “Customer Service” and I couldn’t find a way to contact PCH except via this blog. I won’t be visiting this site again.

9. Why can’t your slots and bingo work on my iPhone. When I asked I was told to clean my cookies and history. Every time that’s the standard answer. If it’s only for the laptop PC say so. And take it off the phone users part. I know it can be done. I’m tired of wanting to play these games only having to switch to the PC. I would like to play on my iPhone.

10. edward says:

I get errors and site is outdated and technical errors, or just stops working.