PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!

Update from 8/10: The comments issue has been resolved so that you can now leave comments on the PCHblog without registering with WordPress! Soon you will be able to register with WordPress, Facebook or Twitter and leave comments with those accounts.

Hi PCHblog readers,

We’ve been informed that the PCHblog comments are not working properly. Most of you have most likely received a error message that reads like the following:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function..

We’re working hard to find a fix for this issue and are optimistic that it will be resolved by tomorrow (August 10th). In the meantime, we’re asking you to direct your comments to the Facebook Fan Page. I created a new Discussion Topic called “Temporary PCHblog Comments” for you to post your thoughts on the new PCHblog design or anything else.

Thanks for your patience and we’re looking forward to hearing what you think!

Regards,
Frank @ PCH

158 thoughts on “PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!”

1. Neva King says:

I saved PCH search engine to my taskbar to remind me to use it daily. I checked the “keep me signed in” box, but it doesn’t. I have to sign in each time I want to do a search.

I have checked my internet options settings. History is not checked to be deleted on closing, so how do I fix this?

Also, just curious why you are being hosted by outdated Internet Explorer, when Microsoft has declared they will no longer offer support for the browser. Thank you.

2. Dana Stover says:

Same as above PCH LOTTO not loading on the mobile device tried to report it but got no help

3. Joan Heck says:

PCH lotto will not load the last game, It has not been working for at least 30 min.

4. Doreen says:

Everything stops working no matter what I.am trying to do. Why?

5. Beth says:

slots isn’t working

6. Wanda white says:

I have stopped playing lotto till problems are fixed. Have reported 4 times to tech support. Same response. Working on it. Till they fix I stop playing

7. All my pch e-mails have my name, so your system knows who I am. But for the last three days when I get the orange “Win $5000 for life” screen it is blank. If I complete the form with or without the “Remember me” box checked it immediately returns to the orange screen with nothing completed. If I sign in, it does the same except that it keeps telling me that my password does not match. I have reset my password but the same keeps happening. What is wrong?

8. Have recieved emails for lotto games last two datpys,but the games will not load. Please fix.

9. pch games are so slow pleases fix the problem

10. theodore bradford says:

pch games are poorly maintained