PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!

Update from 8/10: The comments issue has been resolved so that you can now leave comments on the PCHblog without registering with WordPress! Soon you will be able to register with WordPress, Facebook or Twitter and leave comments with those accounts.

Hi PCHblog readers,

We’ve been informed that the PCHblog comments are not working properly. Most of you have most likely received a error message that reads like the following:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function..

We’re working hard to find a fix for this issue and are optimistic that it will be resolved by tomorrow (August 10th). In the meantime, we’re asking you to direct your comments to the Facebook Fan Page. I created a new Discussion Topic called “Temporary PCHblog Comments” for you to post your thoughts on the new PCHblog design or anything else.

Thanks for your patience and we’re looking forward to hearing what you think!

Regards,
Frank @ PCH

98 thoughts on “PCHblog Comments Issue Has Been Fixed!”

1. Alan Smith says:

Now P.C.H.com doesn’t recognize my Adobe Flash and wants me to download what I already have current (that is on top of all the other problems I have reported). I even got your automated message to clear my cache & history which I do regularly and I even changed browsers (starting fresh) to find P.C.H. is still a mess!

2. James MacMichael says:

On the $20,000 daily bonus game, stages 3 and 5 will not completely cycle, ergo I (we) cannot complete the daily task and unlock the final bonus token round. On stage three, all of the scratch offs load on the “5 Shots to Win” except for the final one. Subsequently, on the fifth stage, all of the scratch offs load on the “Feeling Lucky Five” except the final one as well. It would be nice if the IT people at PCH would fix these glitches so that we can complete the tasks and receive these bonuses !!!!! Also, I am tired of playing all of my Lotto cards every night only to have half of my results tabulate. It is frustrating that I have to endure a damn ad every time a game or pick loads and I don’t even get credited for my effort and patience. I hope that someone in this company cares to fix the problems with this site. I know you folks still make your money regardless, but don’t kill the hopes of those trying to better themselves. They all deserve a chance at winning………So “DO SOMETHING TO FIX THAT !!!!!!!!!!!”

3. Celessa says:

Been having trouble playing all games for the past week. The system lets me get to a certain point of play and then doesn’t show the next game, lotto, scratch off, etc.

4. James MacMichael says:

I am having the exact same issues as MJT. All of the instant win games work except “Bulls Eye Bucks” and all of the scratch off games load/work except “King’s Crown for Cash” and “Snake Eyes Surprise”. I am also having issues with being credited for all of my PCH Lotto entries on both the daytime and twilight entries. Many of the tickets say “Oops, you did not play this card” when indeed I did. I clear my PC daily and keep all my programs updated. Please resolve these issues IT people and make our gaming a better experience instead of a daily frustrating one !!!!!

5. ALBERT OCHOA says:

Welcome gwy4900 and so long gwy 3080 its been fun im hopeing this april 30 gwy4900 is for me cause i sure would love to be set for life lol goodluck to all

6. virginia says:

pch is not working why

7. MJT says:

What’s wrong with the Instant win & the Scratch off games All but one of the Instant win games, and 2 of the Scratch off games do not work So have not been able to get to the vaults on either game Thank you for any help you can give me

1. James says:

I am having the exact same issues MJ. All of the instant win games work except “Bulls Eye Bucks” and all of the scratch off games load/work except “King’s Crown for Cash” and “Snake Eyes Surprise”. I am also having issues with being credited for all of my PCH Lotto entries on both the daytime and twilight entries. Many of the tickets say “Oops, you did not play this card” when indeed I did.