Winning Number Found Report

Have you ever wondered how the Publishers Clearing House SuperPrize drawings work?

It all starts with your PCH Sweepstakes entries. Every sweepstakes entry we receive is processed with care and a secure, electronic record is kept on our Contest Audit File. This file contains each entry’s identifying numbers and date of receipt.

How is a winner identified? On prize drawing day, a winning number is randomly generated for the giveaway. If a matching number is found on the Contest Audit File, the computer sends a Winning Number Found Report to Maryann Carter of the PCH Contest Department. After the entry’s eligibility is verified, as set forth in the Official Rules, a new SuperPrize winner is identified! The wheels are then set in motion for a PCH Prize Patrol delivery, and an unsuspecting new winner will soon receive the surprise of a lifetime.

What happens if there’s no match to the winning number? Unfortunately, not everyone who receives a SuperPrize Number sends in a sweepstakes entry. If no match is found on the Contest Audit File, our computer sends a Winning Number Not Found Report to Maryann Carter.

That’s why we often say “Don’t risk forfeiting millions of dollars!” Can you imagine how you’d feel if one of your SuperPrize Numbers ended up being a match to the winner and you had not sent in that entry? You don’t want your SuperPrize Number to end up on a Winning Number Not Found Report!

When there’s a guaranteed award of a base prize or the full amount and no matching winning number, Publishers Clearing House awards the prize to an alternate winner randomly selected in a second chance prize drawing among eligible entrants. Our newest millionaire, Joseph Beane, won the August 31st SuperPrize on a second chance drawing.

So, make sure you send in your Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes entry every chance you get! That’s the only way to make sure each and every one of your SuperPrize Numbers is on the Contest Audit File, ready and waiting to be found if it’s a match to the winning number.

Good luck!

Deborah Holland

Executive Vice President

PCH Publishers Clearing House

3,948 thoughts on “Winning Number Found Report”

1. Joy Watkins says:

those numbers did not work on my ticket…u have to get a letter in mail and the ID number is somewhere, I can’t find it.

2. Loyce. Stewart says:

Prize number found 551569379110 ready to win

3. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m requested all pch officials and members to pleased claim and secured my entire to win super prize number 0114 9538 1518 issued herein is eligibility to win $1,000,000.00 as early as next week from pch GWY no.4950. Plus also win fast cash prizes from pch GWYS no. # 7682 ; no. # 7683 ; and no. # 7684. We are thanks pch officials and members for the opportunity tournament games. My emergency request now to your pch officials people someone I been lacked or block my email ( 80iCloud.com ) I’m please asked your pch officials to please acceptEd my ( my first name & last name 17@gmail.com ) eny email from your coming to me pch officials pleased sent to my ( gmail ) I will respond immediately thanks your again officials pch. Thanks ms: D.H.E.V.P of P.C.H and thanks all your pch officials for the offers!!!

4. cheryl says:

i recieved a email 4/18 saying prize number ownership from frontpage is it the winner? and how do i get the number? CHERYL DECLUE

1. Joy Watkins says:

It comes in a letter full of stuff u can buy

5. WHAT WAS WINNING NUMBERS

6. I ASKED TEC DEPARTMENT IF I HAD TO ENTER ANY NUMBERS YOU SENT IN PAST AND THEY SAID NO AS LONG AS I DID ENTRY IT AUTO MATELY DID IT ALREADY ARE YOU SAYING I WAS TO SEND IN NUMBERS OR NOT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING PLEASE EXPLAIN AND REPLY TO SPORTWOOD1260@GMAIL.COM ASAP PLEASE

7. Katherine Young says:

How do we find out what the winning number is even if it was no match

8. Prize patrols deliver $1,000,000,00 superprize taxes free and $5,000 00 a week all from a special early look and I definitely want to win