Just Like Big Checks from PCH, The Best Things In Life Are Free

Everyone loves a bargain. And for decades that’s what millions of people have found at Publishers Clearing House: unbeatable deals on a huge variety of magazine subscriptions and terrific prices on a wide range of great merchandise. To see those fantastic offers on some of our merchandise click here.

But even better than a bargain is something that’s totally FREE! That’s the cost of entering the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes where you could win a Big Check worth thousands, even millions of dollars! That’s right: no cost at all.

Some people are skeptical and think that they have to buy something in order to win a prize from Publishers Clearing House. Not so! If you receive a phone call or a mailing that asks you to send or wire money in order to collect a prize, you have not heard from a legitimate sweepstakes – and certainly not from PCH, the grand-daddy of sweepstakes that you can totally trust. We’ve been in business since 1953!

The fact is that the majority of lucky people who have won those SuperPrize big checks of a Million Dollars and up from PCH didn’t purchase anything when they submitted their winning sweepstakes entries.

So what are you waiting for? By all means check out our magazines and merchandise – You’re bound to find something that is appealing. But if you don’t this time, go ahead and enter our sweepstakes. You have nothing to lose — and possibly millions in the form of a big check to gain! You can see many of our recent winners and their “winning moments” at pchtv.com.

All the best,

Dave Sayer
Executive Director
PCH PRIZE PATROL

38 thoughts on “Just Like Big Checks from PCH, The Best Things In Life Are Free”

1. Dante Wright says:

Ready For My Dream An Magic To Happen To Me Publishers Clearing House. Amen

2. Dante Wright says:

WIN FOREVER OR WIN IT ALL PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY TO WIN. Amen

3. Dante Wright says:

Thanks A Million Publishers Clearing House for this Golden opportunity. Amen

4. Dante Wright says:

It’s A New Season It’s A New Day I can’t wait for My New Prosperity from Publishers Clearing House to come My Way. Amen

5. Dante Wright says:

Ready to Help my Church to pay off the Church Mortgage and give back to a Charity PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. Amen

6. Dante Wright says:

Ready to start my New Enrichment Program for my Community Publishers Clearing House …Amen

7. Delorse Montgomery says:

i had wrote a comment a little while ago i got so emotion a while ago,i frogot where i wrote it. to wi the superprize of $100,000.00 dollar aweek would be life changing for me.after my job close,i have been going down every since.soon i will have no where to stay.and i worry so much,sometime i cry myself to sleep.now the holiday is approaching and i cannot do nothing for my grandchildrens in years.when i was working i live from pay check to pay check. my grandchildrens it hurt when i cannot never be there for them.and this time of the year,it hurt even more.i dont tell my childrens what i am going through because they are having their own problem.i havent told them i have to fine somewhere to live.i will tell them after the holiday.to be bless to win the superprize from pch,would be my dream come true.my blessing from God would have come true.then i would be able to be there for my family.and iwant be unhappy no sorrow just joy and happiness.thank for giving me a chance.

8. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Said…
    HI DEBORAH HOLLAND!!!
    I LOVE TO WIN SOME BIG CHECK OF A MILLION DOLLAR, SO CAN BUY A BIG HOUSE FOR MY FAMILY.I WOULD LOKE TO WIN $100,000.00 CASH FROM GWY.NO.2764.

HOUSE SWEEPPSTAKES.