Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!

I just got back from shopping with my wife – at Costco. If you are not familiar with this chain it’s quite the place to stock up on huge quantities of virtually anything you can think of: food, clothing, household goods, health and beauty aids, appliances, even carpet and vacations. It works best for people who have a large family or a lot of storage space.

Some people dismiss shopping at Costco saying “It’s fine if you have the room to store a lifetime supply of Dixie cups or dental floss.”

Well, a lack of storage space shouldn’t be a problem if you win a LIFETIME SUPPLY OF MONEY from Publishers Clearing House with our newest Ultra Combo Prize! Your friendly neighborhood banker or investment broker can always help you out if you don’t want to keep it under the mattress. And what a supply it could be! If you win our new Ultra Combo Prize, the PCH Prize Patrol will arrive on November 30th with $1 Million in one lump sum. After that you’ll receive $5000 a week…for life!

Yes, that staggering cash windfall could happen for YOU. But you’ve got to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes by November 16th to be eligible to win this fabulous lifetime ultra combo prize.

So I encourage you to enter at once. But don’t enter just once: enter today, tomorrow and every day – which will give you more chances to win.

Entering is easy. A simple click here on this link to pch.com will get you started!

Don’t delay! That November 16th deadline will be here before you know it.

Good luck!

Dave Sayer
Executive Director
PCH PRIZE PATROL

1,814 thoughts on “Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!”

1. Sharon Anfield says:

I have played this for Ten years and have not won some times 10 times a day. I in a crazy way .

2. Emma Hillbish says:

Every **DAY** I THINK AND “”BIG DAY””It’s a most here and YES I “”want to win 7.000.00 a week for Life”” And tonight I want say **THANKS PCHSEARCH&WIN “”FOR THIS THIS WONDERFUL OPORTUNITY TO all of Us GAD BLESS! !!

3. Emma Hillbish says:

YES *WANT TO WIN 7.000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE* very excited I’m sure everybody too This it’s ***WONDERFUL **** I APRECIATE VERY MUCH FOR THE OPORTUNITY TO PCHSEARCH&WIN

4. Emma Hillbish says:

Yes I want to “”WIN “”7.000.00 a week for **LIFE** COUPLE MORE DAYS GAD BLESS YOU ‘S AND EVERYBODY ☺☺☺I HOPE MY WISH COME TRUE! !!!AND SEE PCH PATROL COME TO MY DOOR 705 LUDLOW ST EASTON PA

5. Emma Hillbish says:

I’M READY I WANT TO “WIN 7.000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE”SO MANY THINKS I WANT TO DO BUT FIRST DONATE FIRST CHECK TO KIDS WITH CANCER AFTER THAT MY MORTGAGE BEFORE IT’S TO LATE FOR ME!!!! I APPRECIATE VERY MUCH WHAT ALL OF YOU’S DOING BECAUSE YOU’S MAKE A “”BIG IMPACT AND PEOPLE LIFE’S “”MY WISH SEE PCH *PATROL * COMING TO MY DOOR WITH THE **WONDERFUL NEWS**YOU’S CAN’T CHANGE MY LIFE “FOREVER “” THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OPORTUNITY “” EMMA HILLBISH “”

6. Emma Hillbish says:

Yes I Am Ready the win 7.000.00 a week for life thanks to PCH Patrol and GAD BLESS YOU S IT’S BEAUTIFUL WHAT U GUYS DOING MAKE BIG IMPACT AND PEOPLE LIFE !!!!☺☺☺

7. Emma Hillbish says:

Yes READY”EMMA HILLBISH” Gtwy 6900 I want win 7.000.00 a week for Life and ultra combo prize the 1.000.000.00 GAD BLESS YOU S THANKS “PCH”

8. Emma Hillbish says:

Thanks Pch for this oportunity Yes I WANT WIN 7.000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE GTWY 6900 YES READY !!!!

9. wyvonne says:

thanks again . I never xpected

10. Emma Hillbish says:

Yes I want to WIN 7.000.00 a week for life and ultra combo prize Thanks for the oportunity to PCH GAD Bless you s And I WAS SO WORRIED I DON’T HAVE INTERNET FOR COUPLE DAYS I APOLOGIZE because It’s no way for Seach and do my entries but I’m back thanks GAD