Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!

I just got back from shopping with my wife – at Costco. If you are not familiar with this chain it’s quite the place to stock up on huge quantities of virtually anything you can think of: food, clothing, household goods, health and beauty aids, appliances, even carpet and vacations. It works best for people who have a large family or a lot of storage space.

Some people dismiss shopping at Costco saying “It’s fine if you have the room to store a lifetime supply of Dixie cups or dental floss.”

Well, a lack of storage space shouldn’t be a problem if you win a LIFETIME SUPPLY OF MONEY from Publishers Clearing House with our newest Ultra Combo Prize! Your friendly neighborhood banker or investment broker can always help you out if you don’t want to keep it under the mattress. And what a supply it could be! If you win our new Ultra Combo Prize, the PCH Prize Patrol will arrive on November 30th with $1 Million in one lump sum. After that you’ll receive $5000 a week…for life!

Yes, that staggering cash windfall could happen for YOU. But you’ve got to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes by November 16th to be eligible to win this fabulous lifetime ultra combo prize.

So I encourage you to enter at once. But don’t enter just once: enter today, tomorrow and every day – which will give you more chances to win.

Entering is easy. A simple click here on this link to pch.com will get you started!

Don’t delay! That November 16th deadline will be here before you know it.

Good luck!

Dave Sayer
Executive Director
PCH PRIZE PATROL

1,616 thoughts on “Ultra Combo Prize $5000 A Week For Life PLUS $1Million Cash!”

1. Tasha Brooks says:

I am sorry but after reading these posts I find myself wondering why is everybody giving a sob story? It is a drawing. a game of luck. Of course I have a rough story too but come on. I want to win just as bad as the next person and I feal as though we should all have hope and faith that we will win. A guilt trip/plea is not going to work for this. I totally agree with those that are keeping faith and hope for that has gotten me through many rough times. PCH is doing a wonderful thing lets just hope that who ever wins the money doesn’t just blow it and end up worst than they started and than they can feel great about what they are doing:}

2. Sharon Ray says:

Would love to be blessed by God for this great fortune if be his will would be a great b-day present but will have lots of treasures in heaven God Bless to all of you would greatly help me and my family Thank You Sincerely

3. Robert S. Albrecht says:

Hi ,
    Well I have been playingthis game since 1993 then I stopped and started again in 2006 and here it is 2010 and still
    Bob Albrecht

4. Hans D. Muehlnfeld says:

Yes, I would love the
    $1000,000.00 + $5000.00 a Weel for Life

5. Antoinette Powell says:

I think this is the best prize ever! You get money up front immediately in addition to the security of weekly payments. I wonder if the weekly payments can be taken in one of the alternate payment streams that are often mentioned in the email bulletins. For example, could you choose to receive $433,333.33/month for a year or $3,739,056.33 in a lump sum? If so, that would be fantastic!

6. pree says:

I am searching at PCH everyday and I had a lot of mail packet come to my house.And yesterday I got some call from PCH and PCH sweepstakes asked me about FEE for winner. Is this a real person from PCH? Did I win a prize! Thank you for every thing and god bless you all.

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Pree,

The call you received is definitely a scam. At PCH the winning is always free and no purchase or fee is ever necessary. Please do not send the caller any amount of money.

If you have further questions please call our customer service team at (800) 645-9242

For more information about what PCH is doing to combat these scams please see this note on our Facebook fan page: http://bit.ly/36kdyi

Regards,
      Jodi @ PCH

7. Helen Rector says:

THE THINGS THAT DREAMS ARE BUILT ON! BEEN DREAMING A LONG TIME.

8. ok …hope to win,,,thank u

9. jose, morales says:

Okay I don’t expect myself to win but if GOD could change that for not just myself.but for the of My. Family I will be greatful to god & to the. Vice president responsible for this dream cometrue .that’s if it happens but I can’t get my hopes down that’s. Why I have faith the one I could suceed in life

10. Jose Limprun says:

What would be nice, is to actually win something like this which seems so surreal. I have three children, 5months, 2yrs & 4yrs. A thing like this with an economy for which we all endure, would be bliss.