For Change You Can Believe In How About A Big Check?

A Big Check from PCH is a change you can believe in!

Many political pundits are characterizing the upcoming midterm elections as a referendum on the delivery of President Barack Obama’s 2008 platform “Change you can believe in.”

Well, I’ll leave that to the American electorate to decide when they go to the voting booth on Tuesday. (And I certainly hope that you will exercise that voting right of yours.)

But I’ll tell you about one “change you can believe in.” That’s the favorable impact a SuperPrize from Publishers Clearing House could have on your bank account and financial security. There’s no question that when we show up with a Big Check worth thousands or even millions of dollars we truly “deliver.” The hundreds of sweepstakes winners we’ve surprised over the years will back me up on that 100%!

Just ask recent SuperPrize winners Joe Beane or Marilyn Ragin or Stephanie Gornichec or Doris Gray or Natalie Bostelman or any of the many other lucky folks whose winning moments can be seen at PCHTV.com. Following receipt of a Big Check from Publishers Clearing House, they experienced a change that they and all their friends and relatives can believe in. National and local TV media also covered many of our “winning moments” and made believers out of the huge TV audiences that saw their firsthand reports and interviews. It’s no wonder that more and more people are visiting pch.com to enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes – where more and more people are winning cash prizes every day!

So what are you waiting for? Cast your vote for a larger bank account and financial security. Enter the PCH Sweepstakes today for your chance to receive a Big Check. Enter the PCH Sweepstakes online at pch.com to get started on your way to a change you can believe in!

And don’t forget: you can enter sweepstakes online every day at pch.com – giving you more chances to win.

Good luck – and don’t forget to vote!

Dave Sayer

Executive Director

PCH PRIZE PATROL

35 thoughts on “For Change You Can Believe In How About A Big Check?”

1. Lynn Roush says:

Love PCH!! Haven’t won anything yet but remain hopefull & positive. Really need money to be able to have some quality of life! It’s a great thing that PCH is doing. The best to all of you. :)

2. I know that other people win unfortunetly not me. God has blessed us with many riches but not financially. I have entered many times for laptops, Ipads $1,000.00 gift cards but they all end up costing money, the one thing I don’t have. Good luck to all entries. I will pray that whoever wins the Lord will speak to your heart and remind you of the needs of others. Money is a great thing but do not let it corupt you.
    In Jesus name.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Kate, everyone has an equal opportunity to win!

3. Evie Franz says:

I will continue to play and maybe someday it will be in the cards. Gotta admit it is fun and I get all excited when time comes near but then reality sets in. I am not a computer whiz at the lowest elevelo take a computer course. I cannot for the life of me figure what words to us to find my number.

4. Theresa Canfield says:

Well i wouçd just like to say that PÇH is not a scam because i won the other night just for searching with search and win

5. theresa canfield says:

Well i made it through my last comment which sounds like things were not going so well. Not that they are much better but i am doing my best to keep my head up and my hopes up thanks to pch for giving me hope for a brighter future

6. theresa canfield says:

I have really had a rough year this year and suspect that things just keep getting rougher. It has been hard for me to play pch because last time i got it in my head that i was gonna win but i didnt . I was so sure of myself I feel like a fool and realize how stupid I look and felt when i didnt. I am trying not to get so excited just to get another disappointment. I had thought that if i really believed it would come true. I really cant handle any more disappointments in my life every thing else seems to be horrible lonely and nothing to look forward too. Every thing that could go wrong seems to steady flow into and about my life these days its hard to keep my head up .

7. Shawna Joyce says:

i hope its not a chance thats to good to be true… im sure for most people its is but who knows i just hope it goes to someone who would give and not be selfish. ;) jesus saves

8. theresa canfield says:

Its me Theresa Canfield and I am so excited!!! I dont know what about but I am!!! I guess I have got a wild imagination and keep imagining the pch patrol coming to my home then my mom sending you to my work and the looks on everyones face every day i look in floral dept. to find what flowers i will give all of you !!!!YAHHHHH!!!!

9. theresa canfield says:

I am so glad I got my computer fixed! I couldnt get online for like 4 days oh my god I was in tears, I wasnt able to play any pch games!! I was ready to go to the library!!!Well I got a tune up at staples now I am happy again!!! My advise to everyone is always stay greatful for the little things in life so that we will be greatful when the big things in life come!!! I HOPE I GET A CHANCE TO WIN BIG WITH PCH!!!!

10. Rosaland Fritz says:

To be darn right honest I will probably never win but it is the hope that keeps me going. I also am disabled and have several surgeries ahead of me. I don’t get out very often so I play pch games and enter pch lotteries. It is fun and something to do. I felt very humble the other day and sorry for myself until I seen someone else with no feet. I am very grateful for what I have but sure would like to win just once bigggg.