PCHgames Tournament – $1,000 Solitaire Cash Prize Event

The PCHgames team is calling all PCH Blog readers to head over to PCHgames.com today for the one-day game tournament featuring Artic Tri-Peaks Solitaire. Play your way through a mountain of cards in this exciting version of solitaire.  The goal is to score as many points as you can while clearing all the cards from each of the peaks.  Top scorers will receive up to $1,000 cash!

Participation in this game tournament is easy.  Just register at PCHgames.com and start playing!  Today would be the day to show off the skills you’ve learned through the countless hours of Solitaire that you’ve clocked in over the years.  We’re giving out three cash prizes for the three top scorers: $1,000.00, $500.00 and $250.00.  Plus, the top 25 scorers will receive 1,000 bonus tokens and all players will receive 10x bonus tokens for each game played!  Keep playing and watch your name climb up that tournament leader board.

Wouldn’t you love to win $1,000 cash?  You can’t win if you don’t play, so join the game tournament now and get rewarded for your skill!  And don’t forget, top scorers will receive up to $1,000 cash!

Here are some tips and tricks to get you started:

-          As you are playing, keep track of which cards you have freed up and which ones remain hidden. Doing so may help when deciding which cards to discard.

-          Aces and Kings wrap around to continue building your pile.

Good luck!

PCHgames Team

23 thoughts on “PCHgames Tournament – $1,000 Solitaire Cash Prize Event”

1. PChSearch&WIN! PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH WIN $30,000.00 With 3 Aces/ In Aces High Game! PCH GWY#3726! D.M.

2. PCHSearch&WIN! PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH WIN $30,000.00 3 Aces/Aces High Instant WIN Game! PCH GWY.NO.2764! D.M. I Hope Can Use This Blog To Put In This Entry It’s Only I Can Find For Now Please Accept My Entry Thank You.

3. I love playing card games

4. victoria gladden says:

wish me a good luck cash winner all day I never have winner in my life .. i m completely deaf i dont know how put search with idea i have hard time figure out .. sigh…. i almost give up .. I will pray to God will give us one day winner .. thanks…
    Victoria

5. SOL says:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE A WINER?

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Sol,

Are you referring to a PCH Games Tournament?

If you are one of the top eligible scorers, you will be notified by e-mail that you have won a prize. Within five (5) business days you must respond to the notification email with the requested information.

If you are the Grand Prize winner, in addition to the above, you will need to fill out an Affidavit of Eligibility within thirty (30) days in order to receive your prize.

Hope this is helpful!
      Jodi @ PCH

6. ANNAH WILLIE says:

i gess i didnt win. maybe next time your friend

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Annah,

We do not know the results of today’s drawing yet. I wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
      Rebecca @ PCH

7. Parish Mack says:

I’m just going to get straight to the point. I don’t want to give you a sad story about my life so all I’m going to say is I’m determined to win this Publishing Clearing House. I’m not going to give up and I have faith that I’m going to win. Happy Holidays! Can’t wait to see you guys at my house!!!
    Parish Reshawn Mack aka Mr. Determination, Savannah GA

8. (anonymous please) says:

Hi, I spun the wheel at login just a few minutes ago, and it stopped on ten thousand tokens! I was so excited! So I continued my login, but the token count never reflected that I had won the ten thousand tokens. I signed off and logged in again, and this time it said a different number of tokens, I think it was maybe 80 or 50 or 300, I don’t recall. But anyway, I continued with the log in, and still my token amount did not show ANY increase! Can you please check into this and find out why the ten thousand tokens weren’t in my account? Thank you!

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hello,

For any PCHGames concerns please contact our customer service team by visiting: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask

Regards,