Online Music Fans Should Use PCHSearchandWin today!

Being the ex- Music Director of my college radio station, I love keeping tabs on the online music industry. I remember back in 2010, while driving to Manhattan in the passenger’s seat, I noticed The Beatles posing on a stark white billboard. On top of the revolutionary band, next to an Apple logo, I read the simple phrase: “Now on iTunes”.

I quickly took to PCHSearchandWin to investigate and stumbled upon news that kind of boggled my mind. Was Apple finally starting to sell online music from The Beatles? If so, why weren’t The Beatles on iTunes before?

I then used PCHSearchandWin to look for the reason why and I found this cool article, by Howstuffworks.com: http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/beatles-itunes.htm.  Basically, the article summarizes that there were many legal issues between the record company EMI that signed the Beatles and Apple Corp. After years of fighting tooth and nail (I’m exaggerating, but who knows), at last, Apple Corp was able to obtain the rights and begin selling Beatles online music albums as soon as possible.

Even if you may not like or love The Beatles (I actually don’t), the fact is that iTunes is growing into a humungous database that’s as strong a force as The Fab 4. In fact, not only do they sell online music, but TV shows by the episode, and movies, too!

Now that I told you all about online music with the information I found using PCHSearchandWin, I can also remind you to enter to win the SearchandWin prize of the day! With all you now know about iTunes, you’re probably excited to use it, so PCHSearchandWin will give 5 searchers $100 iTunes Gift Cards! Simply use the PCH-infused Search Engine to find any information. If you’re like me, you’d search for online music news, or tour dates for your favorite band. In the end, the PCHSearchandWin winners will have the opportunity to access iTunes; the ultimate “record store!”

Happy searching!

The “Prize” Queen

9 thoughts on “Online Music Fans Should Use PCHSearchandWin today!”

1. darlene thompson says:

I like the Beatles I just did not get to now them I am more it to gospel music it was said every body like the beatles

2. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the image
    of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that’s why this
    article is outstdanding. Thanks!

3. Welcome Danielle, glad your here and hope that somew day I will be meeting you,LOL yep we all do! LOL Happy New Years to you too! Keep warm we are here in Florida!

4. Vickie Plasterer says:

P.S. I believe MYSELF to be the PRIZE QUEEN, under the circumstances

Vickie P
    Markle, IN

5. Vickie Plasterer says:

You NEED a Device to download the BEATLES or YOUR FAVORITE music, movies and videos. I would like to recommend SEARCHING for SHOPandWIN, using your PCHSearchandWin Search Engine.(Homepage)
    I think about it tis way. I could possibly WIN a $100 DOLLAR
    iTUNE GIFT CARD, I already purchased my COBY MP3 VIDEO Player at SHOPandWIN for a REMARKABLE DEAL of the DAY SAVINGS, PLUS while browsing the DEAL of the DAY, the CLEARANCE section, and the ELECTRONICS section, I WON not one but TWO $25 DOLLAR iTUNE GIFT CARDS as the HOURLY PRIZE WINNER. I won these just while BROWSING SearchandWin NOW I HAVE $50 in FREE iTUNE GIFT CARDS and should I WIN the $100 DOLLAR iTUNE GIFT CARD just for using my PCHSearchandWin Search Engine, (my HOME PAGE), I would have $150 FREE Dollars from PCH to download what I want to, downloading them to my MP3 Player that I got for a STEAL of a DEAL at SHOPandWIN.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE (especially me LOL)

6. Cindy Bonneau says:

“Even if you may not like or love The Beatles (I actually don’t)” How can you NOT like the Beatles? “Prize” Queen??
    Were you not around in the 1960′s??
    “Being the ex- Music Director of my college radio station”
    I wander what kind of music you played on this radio station-could it have been classical because you played an instrument and unlike me you can actually sing??
    This is sort of like the Secret Santa we played in college..too funny I am having too much fun with this “Who” is the “Prize Queen..
    Frankly I love the music of Michael Buble these days and
    especially his song “Haven’t met you yet” I always think of my grand-daughter when he sings that song because she has autism. Oh that note..the clues continue with The “Prize” Queen-Only the “Shadow” knows for sure-does itunes have old radio shows too?? Have a GREAT Day everyone…*smile*

7. L. Ross says:

HI PCH…..what can I do with my tokens? Do I cash it in for a gift card or towards something else?
    Thanks for helping :)

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi L. Ross,

You can redeem your PCH Games tokens for chances to win prizes on the “Redeem Tokens” page.

Regards,