Danielle Lam Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam Prize Patrol

626 thoughts on “Danielle Lam Prize Patrol”

1. SHARON seymour says:

WOW!!!! DANIELLE, SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO EMAIL YOU!!!WONDER WHY?

2. Ronald Field says:

I WANT A BLACK AND GOLD VIP / HEAVY DUTY COTTON
    PCH “VIP MEMBER” TEE SHIRT…….THAT WOULD BE SO COOL !
    AND………….
    COME SEE ME…… SURE, I’LL SETTLE FOR “THE BIG CHECK”
    OR ANYTHING COOL FROM PCH. WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE
    “DREAM TEAM” PRIZE PATROL……..OK, BACK TO WORK….LOL
    I HAVE PCH TO DO LISTS HANGING ON MY WALLS…..LOL
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL, RON 🙂

3. Carol Hoffmaster says:

Hope towin August 31,2017 To pay my biils and help others

4. Julian Allen says:

ever one is asking god to let them win august 21 so am i put he cant let evebody win

5. ROBB WHITNEY says:

I do so look forward to meeting you Dave, Todd and Howie on August 31st 2016.I must inform you that Apple Cider is more appropriate for me 😊

6. ROBB WHITNEY says:

Hi Danielle. PCH posted a winners pin board showing winners. What I had noticed was that a very high percentage of super prize winners were on the east coast. I am wondering if it is because being on the west coast our time is shortened as apposed to the time on the east coast.

7. Westonjoanie844@gmail.com says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME BE THE WINNER AUGUST 31st that would be the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!! BECAUSE that’s my birthday!8/31/88 :-)! I HAVE BEEN ENTERING FAITHFULLY ANSWERING EVERY SINGLE EMAIL SINCE I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT PCH PLEASE MY FAMILY REALLY NEEDS IT!!! PLEASE SHOW UP IN ILLINOIS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

8. sally G says:

I still am having problems with mahjogg toy chest…keeps cutting out on me. I am trying to win but, it won’t let me. I love the game but, is very frustrating now. thank you Sally G

9. Ronald Field says:

NEVER GIVE UP !
    WIN……….BUT NEVER GIVE UP TRYING ……
    YOU’LL GET THERE……..
    RON

10. I challenge you to do a shout out to PCH super duper fan. I hope I have earned my way up to an elite / exclusive PCH fan status. My name is San Juanita Salinas. I ask the Light to shine on all the contestants , y’all and myself. I would like to win. Let the Light shine on that Lincoln Cadillac entry and enough to move out as quickly as possible. The car will make my life a lot easier. I’m sorry I’m rattling on.

1. SHARON seymour says:

YOU MUST NEED TO WIN!! HOPE YOU DO!!