Deborah Holland PCH

Deborah Holland PCH

1,470 thoughts on “Deborah Holland PCH”

1. Lauren Quinn says:

I received an email also about a possible winning and it gave me a link to respond
    To Debholland-pchinquiries@hotamail.com
    It just said that I had won $1,000,000 and respond to that email ?

2. Deborah Hoyle says:

I received a couple of forms in the mail put they never said PCH anywhere on them. They asked me for money $11.89 so I assumed they were a scam and told the fraud dept. and did not send them back. Also the address was ANC world Headquarters, MIdwest. USA. I was scamed earlier out of money because I usually trust and lost money from some devious people that are still trying to take money out of my account. I think I made a mistake maybe with this form.. I talked to me son and he said it should have had a PCH note on it to be from you. I didn’t mail it back unfortunately because I think it was real. I got it in the mail but couldn’t contact anyone. The number on the letter was Official form of tender number 13570. I know it is probably too late to do anything but it helps just to let someone know how stupid I was. As you get older, you just get so naive. Deborah

3. Ana S says:

Dear Ms. Holland,

I am 62 years old and a mother of two.

I begin to wonder are you people toying w people’s emotions, or are you for real? Every month it just says “keep hanging on till next month something will come.” You promise heaven and earth but nothing has happened in years, nothing. I even buy something every time, even though you claim it’s not necessary. Nothing. Not even a small prize. I’ve been playing for several years w your company, literally.

In November 2000 they said I’m close to winning something in December. Then January they said February. Then March you said April. Now it’s April and you saying June 2016.

What’s also very frustrating to me is that you say if you miss a step or a single response by mail, you’re disqualified. That’s harsh bc I’ve never been late but you guys send me letters saying that I am.
    Maybe the mailman thinks it’s junk mail and doesn’t give it to you on time. That’s not my fault.

This is what phoney companies do. I pray that your company not like that. Every time you offer products for my money, I pay right away on the spot. Once you said I missed a response and that was not true and then I lost my place in your good books.

If there’s another way you can deal w people wo emotionally blackmailing them w hopeful yet false advertising: “Publishers Clearing House: making dreams come true”.

At the beginning I had 100 of sweepstakes companies asking for my participation. I began w so much hope. I discovered they were all lies. Are you one of those lying companies too?

– Ana S.

4. Jerome Kurszewski says:

This is a response to your e-mail about a possible winning ticket ,or number. please get back in touch with me as fast as you can.

5. Renee Jupina-McAvoy says:

I received the following email:
    PCH Sweepstakes Finalist Draw Notification Dated 24th of May, 2016.
    Your Winning Ref#: 101.092.3357
    Your Winning Batch#: PCH.212.556.987

You have been selected among our finalist prize winner on this day dated 24/05/2016.

To claim contact our agent Ms. Deborah Holland on address ( pchinquiry273@hotmail.com )

Congratulation!!!
    Publishers Clearing House

When I try to respond to the address it gives me a server error message. So, is this a scam? Please advise asap.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Renee, yes, we’re sorry, you’ve been contacted by a scammer claiming to be from PCH. We will never contact winners in this manner. For your protection please don’t respond to that email and don’t provide this scammer with any of your personal information. Please check out this blog that will provide you with some helpful scam information: http://bit.ly/PCHFraudPrevention. Please be safe!