Deborah Holland PCH

Deborah Holland PCH

713 thoughts on “Deborah Holland PCH”

1. Thomas Batten says:

;) Deborah <3

2. kit a basham says:

I have been lead to Jerimiah for a second time 51;6 23 I will break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in to pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

3. kit a basham says:

the first shall be last and that the last shall be first D@C30

4. angela. stubblefield says:

Hi debra , i was wondering if you soulf open a door, for me and my sister. All weve had was each other. Weve had a rough life being bounved around like we were garbGe when we were young due to alcholic parents .we raised ech other. With the love knowing we support each other e. motionally . My sister has parkinsons and suffer from rickets. Watching her getting sicker. Is tearing me up. I also hVe vascular heart fisease. We need to move to a better place. Know we can live comfortable and cleaner. I want my sisterto have a nice home i would care of ot was a small one bedroom shack as long as its all ours. Obe been doing all i can my health is bD . Please help us god bless you debra

1. Jane says:

Dear Angela,
      You have a loving Heart from what I read in Your Post to Debra. I will also Pray for You and Your Family. This is a sad time for so many but You touched my Heart. I know such illness and loss also but first keep with the Big Guy Upstairs. I know he has so much to help You with.
      Blessings that can help as I asked so many times and he did answer some of My Prayers and others he did not. I think he decides which ones he will help with..
      You have been an Angel to Your Sister and I’m sure God is listening to You.
      Janie

2. Jane says:

P.S. Deborah Holland has the Face of an Sweet Angel.
      I’m sure She would help if She could.
      Hang on and give a big gentle hug to Your Sister from Me a Friend in Arizona.