Deborah Holland PCH

Deborah Holland PCH

864 thoughts on “Deborah Holland PCH”

1. Peggy Didier says:

I hear from you almost daily—You have never heard from me !!! I don’t honestly think anyone ever wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Gerald Lohf says:

I could not agree more!

2. PCH here is my beneficiary claim no. 15-03-02 from gwy no. 3080

3. Jason Watson says:

I’d like to activate my beneficiary Claim No. 15-O3-O2 pch gwy no 3080

4. Alberta Karll says:

I don’t understand the search notice ; what am I supposed to search for by 11:59??

5. Richard Dearden says:

I wonder who your info that I receive always says it is not necessary to buy anything to participate. That really does not seem to be true. AT other times I get E-mails that indicate I must participate or my number will not be included.

6. CINDY LEAHY says:

I RECEIVED A PCH ENTRY PACKET AND USUALLY DO PLACE ORDERS. HOWEVER, MY FIRST NAME WHICH IS CINDY IS MISSPELLED AS CINOY.. IF FOR EXAMPLE, I SHOULD WIN (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) WOULDN’T IS BE A PROBLEM WITH AN INCORRECT SPELLING OF A NAME? I HAVE ORDERED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PAST, SO I WOULDN’T THINK MY NAME SHOULD BE MISSPELLED!

7. Melmin says:

Wait there is no one bringing up why u always receive emails left and right where you have to be entering, claiming or continuing to win the $5,000 prize for ever, I thought it was a onetime drawing u enter and ur in, I am receiving emails after emails about every different prize especially this 5,000 forever contest.. Im telling myself is this true I don’t think the past and current people that won had to be receiving emails after emails to enter and claim your prize before the due date… Plus you tell your self are thoughs people that won pch before are capable to go to there emails everyday answering the same question over and over again. Telling ur self i just did this didnt i just say YES, plus when they say its 1 out of 1.57 million that would win well I dnt see HAWAII anywhere on that map to having any chances of bringing the pch patrol here i really think we deserve something like this because the life in Hawaii is the most expensive in the US, and we dnt have half of what the mainland has plus it would be like an old frend use to say when pigs fly. Here in HAWAII that would be to good to be true..

8. Jon Gustafson says:

Hey princess I had to move, so bring your posse over to 4849 Saxon Dr in New Smyrna 32169 and grab me and my mom . We’ll hit the local fish house for a big hoo ra …don’t forget I’m buying lol

9. Derek Dowd says:

What do you do at publishers clearing house and my family needs financial help have a good day

10. Cecil t. Holland says:

Signature looks exactly like my own…interesting. Never met him but fathers name was Truman, from okla. just wondering….you know…