Who will be the 10,000th PCHSearch&Win Twitter Follower?

PCH winners and entrants alike keep up to date with new big cash sweepstakes as well as the daily instant win prizes available on PCHSearch&Win by following us on twitter! Followers come from all facets of life, and range from PCH winners to every day PCHers. Even followers of followers who have never even heard of PCHSearch&Win could find out information about our daily prizes. In fact, as more users follow us, we are inching closer to a momentous occasion in the “Twitterverse” where we will gain 10,000 followers!

Why won’t you help us find the 10,000th twitter follower? Start by following us on twitter.com/pchsearchandwin and add more users to your following and follower list. Twitter makes passing along sweepstakes information to all your new friends super easy to do with the retweet feature. You can show your friends where to enter PCH Sweepstakes show give those friends that are unfamiliar with PCHSearch&Win an idea of what’s coming next! For example, when the deadline approached for entering to win $1,000,000 a year for life on Feb. 28th, our followers started to retweet links to where people could enter our famous sweepstakes! I’m sure a bunch of new people got word of it from the tweets and entered the Big Sweepstakes because of it!

In addition to finding out about new big cash sweepstakes, following PCHSearch&Win is useful for connecting to real PCH winners who have won things like cash, gift cards, and more. Winners such as Lisa and Sheila have made themselves known as PCH winners through tweeting after they claimed their prize! It’s exciting to find out from the PCH winners themselves – it sort of reminds me of a mini-winning moment from the PCH Prize Patrol.

Which makes me wonder, who will be our 10,000th follower on Twitter?

The Prize Queen

P.S. Don’t miss out on all the great opportunities online at PCH this week. Here’s a schedule, so you can check each one of them out..

-Tue. 2/22: PCH Shop and Win is giving away a PCArchos – 9 PC Tablet

-Fri. 2/25: PCH Search & Win is giving away 25 $20 Kohl’s Gift Cards

-Sat. 2/26: PCH Shop and Win is giving away a $1000 American Express Gift Card

43 thoughts on “Who will be the 10,000th PCHSearch&Win Twitter Follower?”

1. Seth Autumn & Justice Des☆☆☆☆☆☆ says:

me and my children to do a whole lot of good 10000 a week I wonder what 10 million what do

2. Ariel says:

Thanks Danny, I always wonreded why Seth took out all the comments from his blog and cut off the conversation? He pumps great content, everyday in his short style and actually inserts affiliate products (sometimes strange ones like flashlights and binoculars) in the text. Thanks for reminding us that it needs to flow and not be a big ad panel.

1. Seth Autumn & Justice Des☆☆☆☆☆☆ says:

me and my children would love to buy or build a home 10,000.00 we could allow us to do a whole lot of good for a lot of people who need it

3. Maciek says:

Do you mean the original Batman (from 1989, not the 1966 vesorin based on the Adam West/Burt Young TV show)? I liked that one, but I wouldn’t call it brilliant. The direct sequel, however, I would, as well as The Dark Knight. As for Green Lantern I guess I’m alone with this one. It seems everyone dislikes it, but I’m the only one who truly abhors it. Maybe it wasn’t as thematically dumb as Howard the Duck (the film that, by the way, sent George Lucas’s career a bit downhill; he was producer, I believe), but I found it to be an insult a steadily growing genre.

4. Osman says:

Do you mean the original Batman (from 1989, not the 1966 veiorsn based on the Adam West/Burt Young TV show)? I liked that one, but I wouldn’t call it brilliant. The direct sequel, however, I would, as well as The Dark Knight. As for Green Lantern I guess I’m alone with this one. It seems everyone dislikes it, but I’m the only one who truly abhors it. Maybe it wasn’t as thematically dumb as Howard the Duck (the film that, by the way, sent George Lucas’s career a bit downhill; he was producer, I believe), but I found it to be an insult a steadily growing genre.

5. Traore says:

I can’t blame Leo for all the sponsorship messgaes after all it is his for-profit business. A guy’s gotta eat and support his family first. Those listeners who accuse Leo of jumping shark just don’t get it. I’m with Samuel Chaboya that the content is just chit chat. This is a sure sign that Leo is spreading himself way too thin, his productions are lacking quality content and he is too comfortable with the numbers to think people will listen anyway- regardless of all the ads. The old way of having a guest, turn on the mic without a plan technique and toss in some ads is the radio version of a talking head on television BORING. Jumping Monkeys and Munchcast podcasts? he may be getting paid to produce these but it is a complete waist of his time and not worth it in the long run. Leo should cut the fat and give his audience something to chew on.

6. barbara paulsen says:

add your comment here

7. carolinejinks says:

I really want to win please the 1,000.000 follower twitter

8. Tina Leach says:

I am just wondering where i can go to find out who actualy wins…like the sweepstakes for Feb. 28th…who won that?!?!?! It seems like i go in circles trying to find out…or maybe im not looking in the right places…can anyone help me out? im just curious…this is my first yr to participate at pch. thanks for your input if any!

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Tina,

Jason Clark won a one time prize of $1,000,000.00 on February 29th. This was a Special Early Look Opportunity for a SuperPrize winner in our February 29th SuperPrize Event. For more information about Special Early Looks, please see this answer in the FAQ: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/446/kw/special%20early%20look

Victoria At PCH

9. ANNAH WILLIE says:

WELL ANOTHER MONTH OF WAITING TO SEE WHO THE WINNER WILL BE I HOPE IT WILL BE THE BEGINING OF A TURNNING POINT IN MY LIFE I WILL LOVE TO SHARE THE JOY TO ALL THE ONES WHO DON’T BELIEVE THAT I COULD WIN. THAY ALWAYS TELL ME THERS NO PIE IN THE SKY BUT I BELIEVE THAT WITH GOD AND PCH ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE.I HOPE THAT IS GOING TO BE TRUE FOR MY SAKE.