PCHgames Online tournament – $1,000 Klondike Solitaire Cash Prize Event

You’re invited, PCH Blog readers, to an exciting online tournament featuring Klondike Solitaire Gold.  You see it being played everywhere – on coworker’s monitors, on people’s phones, or even being played on a giant HDTV.  That’s because it’s one of the most popular games in the world. Create stacks in descending order by dragging and dropping cards.  The goal of the game is to move cards of the same suit into the top four piles.  Never played before?  The best way to learn to play is to try it out.  And you couldn’t have better timing because today you could win cash just for playing.

In today’s online tournament we’re giving out three cash prizes to the top three scorers: $1,000, $500, and $250.  The top 25 scorers will receive 1,000 bonus tokens and all players will receive 10x bonus tokens for each game played!  Don’t forget that you must register at PCHgames.com for your high scores to be considered for the cash prizes and to bank those hard earned tokens.

Here are some tips that may give you an edge:

–          Always flip the first card from the deck before making any other moves.  It increases the initial number of possible moves

–          Always move an Ace or Deuce to the foundation whenever possible

–          Expose hidden cards.  If you have a choice of several moves that expose hidden cards, choose the column with the largest number of hidden cards.

–          The best move is one that provides you with opportunity to make other moves or expose cards.

If you’re not already a solitaire lover, our version of this classic game will surely make this one of your new favorite games to play online.  Best of all, today only, you’ll have the opportunity to win cash for participating in our online tournament featuring this classic game.

Good Luck!

PCHgames Team

P.S.  While you’re online today, check out the unbelievably low price on the Deal of the Day at ShopAndWin.com: Elton John Greatest Hits collection (2 CDs with 34 songs), including “I’m Still Standing,” “Daniel,” “Candle In The Wind,” and “Crocodile Rock.”  ShopAndWin, brought to you by Publishers Clearing House, is the fun new site where there’s a winner every hour and you can win prizes just for browsing!

138 thoughts on “PCHgames Online tournament – $1,000 Klondike Solitaire Cash Prize Event”

1. Glenda Henson says:

I WANT TO WIN!!!
    YES, I want to claim and please ACTIVATE my Silver Ace of Spades for 25,000.00 cash prize from PCH pwy. no. 4749,

For this Search and Win please ACTIVATE the 7,000.00 A Week For Life prize on APRIL 30th from pch gwy. no. 4900 ‘Special Early Look’ event.And YES it would SET FOR LIFE the Henson Family.
    .PLUS ONE TO THE get my name in for one of the 50 tickets for target gift card.

I will be waiting for the PRIZE PATROL to come knocking, knocking, knocking loudly at my front door. I can hardly wait to meet them.
    Thanks for these ooportunities PCH.

2. deeorr says:

Activate my silver ace gwy no 4749 I’m in it to win big..see you soon pch ..my house burned up everything I own I lost ..I don’t have the money to do over..please help your angels pch see you soon

3. Carla chavez says:

Hi publishers clearing house
    I Carla Chavez is here to activate pch search and win the silver ace of spades playing card and win $25,000.00 cash prize gwy no. 4947 on April 30 th special early look event pch search and win $7,000.00 a week for life gwy no.4900 big check cash super prize sweepstakes contest from pch prize patrol team officials Danielle Lam , Tood Sloane , Dave Sayar I want to activate and claim the two entries and be their newest biggest cash sweepstakes winner where dreams do come true thank you publishers clearing house

4. i want to get my silver ace of spade to win $25,000.00 cash prize from GWY.4749 was be my blessing at a time of miracle this time of such a wonderful ocassion,celerbrated around the world.and plus a chance to win the millionaire super prize which would make my life complete for me and my family,this would be win that can get me and my family back where the struggle would be over if i am declared the winner and the prize patrol pay me that long awaited visit.thank for the opportunity,for this entry that can change my life forever.i pray this will be my miracle,to go from existing to living my dream.

5. Activate my entry of the ace of Spade to win $25,000 cash prize Tracking # 14006 to win

6. Kay Arai says:

Activating and claiming my Silver Ace of Spades to win $25,000.00 Cash Prize from Pch Gwy.No.4749! More i Win, more i can Share,so i want to win $7,000.00 A Week for Life on April 30th!

7. Donna says:

I am claim the ace of spades for 25,000.00 and 7,000.00 a week for life and the two 5,000.00 gwy 4900 4902 4749

8. I want to win my silver A of spade from GWY #4749 $25,000.00 and 10 $50,00 gift cards from target and $7,000.00 a week for life GWY # 4900 FROM THE A OF SPADE

9. Robbin Perry says:

I’m claiming my silver ace of spades for $25k cash from pch gwy.no.4749 & $7k a week for life from pch gwy.no. 4900