Prize Patrol

Prize Patrol

279 thoughts on “Prize Patrol”

1. Aprill patterson says:

This will chang my kids and my life im a mom of 6. I have 4girls and 2boys im 7yr old was born with half his ribs missing and only one kidney I wish I win this life changing money my kids are my hole life

2. Wyvonne McLelland says:

I AM AFRAID TO CHANGE THE PAGE. AFRAID SOMEONE ELSE’S NAME WILL BE ON IT AS THE WINNER. Please don’t let that happen.

My PRAYERS ARE GOING FAST and FURIOUS and my heart is beating faster. Thanks for all you all’s help.

Wyvonne

3. Norma Wiyninger says:

Oh Lordy Lordy ,I’m so excited , I really hope with all my heart I get to see the famous prize patrol on my front porch this time it’s Jan. 21,2012 at 9:39 pm ! Don’t let that stop y’all from coming on down anytime ,I have a feeling I’m going to have trouble sleeping. I’m so excited and hopeful ! I’m really really to get anything would help us and others soooo much , thank you PCH!! Bless you all !!!!

4. naomi preece says:

i hope who ever wins a big grats but i hope it is me you come to see be safe out there

5. arjaretta hinnant says:

God bless who wins.

6. Efrain Laboy says:

I know that when u r told that u won its hard for me to believe it. Because nothing in this world is free, and u definately get out of life what u put into it. I was taken for a fool last month when I recieved a call that said; I won the PCH sweepstake. After paying a disclosed amount of money, to supposedly pay for some so called fee before recieving the winnings, I was scammed out of my money and I didn’t recieve anything. I was very disappointed inmyself and my dear wife was very upset with me. My mom is almost completely blind, and my father’s Diabetes is taking a toll on his body, and worst of all their home is falling apart. I pray in the hopes that if I did win this sweepstakes of 1million for life, from PCH on Feb. 29, 2012, it would be such a blessing that I would bless my parents with a new home and take care of them and those I hold so dear to me. I hope I am truely the nxt big winner…..

7. David Willyard says:

i will be hgme Febrnary 29

8. Michelina Vargas says:

nothing in life is free and if it is if u notice it’s always someone who wins that has money.i was born on december 22 and have never won such a thing as a prise control coming to my house and i have enter for meny of years,its all set up just to get u to buy stuff,so u people out there and get real.NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE what is it u don’t understand about this.all this is a very big fat joke on people who belivered in u.i have learn earlier in life u don’t get something for free.so u ever u people are out there have a great day i know u just have a job to do,and this is your job lying to people like me,but i am not the one person who will fall for this so good buy may god bless each and every one of u because u sure do need it

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Michelina,

PCH is a legitimate sweepstakes company. There is never any purchase necessary to enter or to win any PCH Sweepstakes. Financial status is not a factor in winner selection. Over the years, Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $233 Million in prizes to people all over the United States and Canada. To see some of those winning moments, visit http://www.pchtv.com. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope!

Victoria At PCH

9. Ann Brown says:

I like the opportunity. The chance of a lifetime to be a pch winner. I really need it right about now times are hard.

10. Kim Goods says:

I just want the opportunity. The chance of a lifetime. We only have 1 lifetime to live so make the Best of it through PCH winnings :-)