Is Instant Ever Instant?

Cash prizes, gratification, service; instant is something we come to expect from everything in our daily lives. How many times have you upgraded your phone or internet to get faster almost “instant” results? Yet, after all the advancements and improvements, you still have to wait, don’t you?

PCH instant win prizes including the 40” LED TV, $100.00 and other exclusive prizes, take time to win; and sometimes it may take most of day before someone wins a featured instant prize! When I interview or talk to real-life PCH winners from 2011 and even 2010, I hear a wide range of stories; from PCHers who won an instant prize within 5-minutes of browsing on Shop&Win to PCH winners who entered many times before winning an instant prize.

Indeed some PCH winners like Rebecca L. used PCHSearch&Win and won an instant prize within two days! After winning on February 15, 2011, she said she would use her instant win prize money of $117 to renew her passport. Then there are instant winners like Jodi K. who used PCHSearch&Win for years and then, on March 2, 2011, she instantly scored $1,000.00! She told us that she’d prefer to use the money to care for her dogs.

PCHSearch&Win gives away multiple gift cards and instant prizes as many times a day as they can, while the exciting online shopping destination, Shop&Win, awards instant prizes every hour. And let’s not forget that the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol who awards big sweepstakes prizes at least a few times a year!

But when you think about instant coffee or fast internet, there is always a window, no matter how big or small, that you will have wait. So when PCH offers an instant prize you could really use or would simply love to win, don’t miss out because you think you won’t win, remember how nothing is ever “instant!”

31 thoughts on “Is Instant Ever Instant?”

1. Carla M Antee says:

PCH I would like to receive my Prizes

2. IT WOULD BE AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, IF I WOULD WIN THE SUPER PRIZE THIS APRIL . WHAT A GRATE GIFT THAT WOULD BE.

3. donna briggs says:

I would luv 2 win something cause I never win anything woulo just luv 2 win it big just once 4 me and my 13 yr old son 2 make are life better after his father passed 7 yrs ago I don’t work just live on his Social Security As no one would hire me to work sincerely haven’t worked 4 20yrs really hard 2 raise a teenager as a single parent so I hope & pray I win it big just once thank u so much pch

4. Elvia Castillo says:

I HAVE FAITH IN MY LORD GOD THAT I WILL WIN SOMETHING I CAN JUST SENSE IT THAT I WILL WIN BIG GOD KNOWS I DESERVE IT IF YOU ONLY KNOW MY LIFE STORY DON’T HAVE TIME TO WRIGHT EVERYTHING AND GOD KNOWS AM NOT LYING HE HAS EXAMINED MY HEART AND MY DESIRES ON WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY IF I WON AND THAT’S FOR SURE A BET DEAL PROMISED I HAVE MADE TO GOD,,,,GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS YOU’LL…

5. OLLIE F MCNEIL says:

OLLIE MCNEIL..
    MARCH 28,2013 AT 8:35

I hope that this is my year for luck. I love playing pc games

6. Mary Dawson says:

I enjoyed playing the games more than all else. I have not won any money as yet but I won a beautiful watch. Thank you PCH.

7. Mary Dawson says:

I enjoyed playing of games more than allelsaj

8. Gary Crosby says:

This is an incredible opportunity of a life time!
    Pch makes this so personal, so profound to help individuals trying to reach for the american dream.

I love this company, this is way better than a State Lottert, this feels like Family….

Gary…Richardson, Texas