Publishers Clearing House Winners 2011

It may be a little premature to “look back” at Publishers Clearing House Winners of 2011, but who couldn’t use a dreamy pick-me-up to remind you PCHers that miracles do happen and that PCH dreams come true?!

When I heard that the latest PCH Winner of 2011, Veronica Trombino, was a nurse, it was especially exciting that someone who changes lives every day won the PCH big sweepstakes prize of $10,000.00. I think, nurses and doctors and other health professionals can be considered part of their own special “Prize Patrol” who make dreams come true by performing medical miracles including healing ailments or replacing broken limbs. I also have special family members studying to become part of this world, so I know how hard they study and work for these positions.

Another 2011 PCH winner is Donna Guziejka of Henrico, Virginia. While receiving her $10,000 cash prize, Donna pointed out that her son said she was “wasting stamps” by sending in her PCH sweepstakes entries. And even though Publishers Clearing House has developed tons of ways for people to win online, this just proves that winning Big Sweepstakes Prizes through the mail is just as effective, fun, and possible! At the end of her presentation, one of Donna’s co-workers said “An angel was looking out for you.” It seems the angel’s connection was made possible by Donna entering a Publishers Clearing House Big prize sweepstakes herself!

2011 certainly got off to a good start for these PCH sweepstakes winners, and the good news is there are still plenty of sweepstakes prizes to be awarded – so keep on entering! Aching to see the real-life events that happen? Visit PCHTV.com and enjoy!

The “Prize” Queen

1,124 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Winners 2011”

1. George Hines Jr says:

Im a new jersey resident to claim the $1,000.00 for WPHL news if they hear me thank you George Hines Jr .

2. Deborah Caracol-Wall says:

This message goes for Marily Joan Hadey, I lost my mom over ten years now then I lost my dad a year after she past on. It will past give it time but always remember your mom. I do and then I remember my Brother who past going on twenty years now, my Godmother and all my Aunts and Uncles. I say a little prayer for them all. Everyday that passes I don’t ever forget.

3. Never won on pch yet hopefully my day will come if not thats ok to it would be nice to pay off some bills my daughter has been helping me with my rent on my Moble Home if it was’nt for her woul’nt have it, just like to give a little back to her for all the help she has giving me in the last year.

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hello Barbara,

Each entry received has an equal chance of winning and we never know who our next winner may be. Our winners are as varied as the faces you see in our famous television commercials coming from all walks of life, ages, ethnic backgrounds and regions. Good Luck!

Regards,
      Addison @ PCH

4. Ok forgot to put my last name good luck to all the people on PCH.

5. Barbara says:

Sorry about the spelling was suspost to say some time

6. Barbara says:

Been doing this for quite saome time never won a thing just pray some day my time will come it would be nice to pay of some bills and give a little to my Daughter who has been helpful in paying some of my bills just what to give a little back to her she is the reason i get to keep my Moble Home God Bless her.

7. GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, FOR WHO EVER IS A MOTHER OUT THERE I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GOOD WON. YOU SEE I LOST MY MOTHER IN JUNE 13, 2009, SHE IS GONE NOW, IT WILL BE TWO YEARS. BUT SHE IS STILL IN MY HEART ALWAYS, AND SOME OF HER ASHES ARE HOME HERE WITH ME, SO SHE IS WATCHING OVER ME 24/7. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME, I SAY GOOD MORNING AND I SAY GOOD NIGHT TO HER EVERYDAY & EVERYNIGHT. I WILL ALWAYS MISS HER, SHE IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART AND IN MY PRAYERS. THANKYOU YOUR FRIEND marilynh89

8. julissa favela says:

I just wanted to say thanks to all the invitations that I have recieved through my e-mail I always have fun when I open up your e-mails. Im very fortunate to have people like you to give me a little hope and maybe one day I could be that next 10,000.00 winner ,but if not thanks for eveything and keep up the good work and may GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. Bye for now Julissa Cortez California.

9. Stephen Beno says:

To whom it may concern,
    Just the other day somebody called my sister and said that she won the PCH of 10,000 dollars. They said if she sent out a check for $120.00 They would send her the check priority mail. I told her that it was a scam and not to send the money. I hope that I was right. If not don;t tell my sister. Thanks
    Steve

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Stephen,

The call that your sister received is a scam. All winners of $10,000 or more are notified in person by the Prize Patrol. Please call us at our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190 so that we can make a scam report. We also encourage consumers to visit the Consumer Affairs section on our website at info.pch.com, where there is more valuable information on how to protect oneself and avoid falling victim to sweepstakes scams.

Regards,
      Rod @ PCH

10. Charline Moore says:

To whom it may concern it is so sad to see how you string people alone Kamala Harris is the Attorney Geneeral I am going to Email her to see if all this is legit bcause you all get these people hopes up and it just unbelieveable sure it would be nice to win but it seem like you are dangling a carrot in a persons face and asking them if they want to win of course anyone in there right mind would say yes you need to find another way .people believe in honesty not trickery not tricky words . one day someone has to be accountable for the lies there is still people tha believe annesty is the best policy. It’s a song that goes Be For Real”

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Charline,

Please be assured, our sweepstakes are definitely legitimate! PCH has been in business for over 40 years in which we have awarded in excess of $300 million in prizes across the United States and Canada. We are registered with the Secretary of State in New York and Florida. If you’d like to see some of our winners for yourself, please visit http://www.pchtv.com.

Regards,