Publishers Clearing House Winners 2011

It may be a little premature to “look back” at Publishers Clearing House Winners of 2011, but who couldn’t use a dreamy pick-me-up to remind you PCHers that miracles do happen and that PCH dreams come true?!

When I heard that the latest PCH Winner of 2011, Veronica Trombino, was a nurse, it was especially exciting that someone who changes lives every day won the PCH big sweepstakes prize of $10,000.00. I think, nurses and doctors and other health professionals can be considered part of their own special “Prize Patrol” who make dreams come true by performing medical miracles including healing ailments or replacing broken limbs. I also have special family members studying to become part of this world, so I know how hard they study and work for these positions.

Another 2011 PCH winner is Donna Guziejka of Henrico, Virginia. While receiving her $10,000 cash prize, Donna pointed out that her son said she was “wasting stamps” by sending in her PCH sweepstakes entries. And even though Publishers Clearing House has developed tons of ways for people to win online, this just proves that winning Big Sweepstakes Prizes through the mail is just as effective, fun, and possible! At the end of her presentation, one of Donna’s co-workers said “An angel was looking out for you.” It seems the angel’s connection was made possible by Donna entering a Publishers Clearing House Big prize sweepstakes herself!

2011 certainly got off to a good start for these PCH sweepstakes winners, and the good news is there are still plenty of sweepstakes prizes to be awarded – so keep on entering! Aching to see the real-life events that happen? Visit PCHTV.com and enjoy!

The “Prize” Queen

1,120 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Winners 2011”

1. ANNAH WILLIE says:

pch thanks for letting me be a part of your team win or not i’m having the time of my life and steadly fusing at my computer so if thats not desperation i don’t know what is .i only need to know one thing if by chance i should happen to finley win can i keep on playing or will that limit me to everything i realy love playing the games it keeps me humble your friend.

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Annah,

Please note that it is possible to win more than once. There is no limit on the amount of times that you can win, unless otherwise stated. Please review the Official Rules link on our website, promotional e-mail or on the insert in your mailing for further details. Please also take a look at the Sweepstakes Facts to determine which draws you are entering, when their end dates are and what your odds of winning are.

Best of luck in the sweepstakes!
      Jodi @ PCH

2. ruby archer says:

i really mean it when i say i wish all of you the best really be careful. ruby archer

3. ruby archer says:

i try to be on the computer as often as i can i have had a lot of trouble with my son being sick they give you medicine when you look at the thing telling what it can do to you it.s very agrivating,i love my son , i can’t feel very good when they tell you the worst thing,i hope i can win for him, i hope you the best, be carefull where ever you go.your frind ruby archer

4. ANNAH WILLIE says:

pch it has been truly a blessing thatthere were people saved dearing thoes storms next to them winning the sweepstakes is the other thas why it is so important that i win so yhat mabe i could make a differance in someones life lord knowesthat so many people need help we cant bring back the ones who are gone but we can help rebiled so that the ones who were saved can carry on.

5. Margaret says:

Damit let me win!

6. HEY I AM FROM lAREDO,TEXAS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TOP BY MY HOME WE HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU AROUND THIS PLACES,WHY IS IT ALWAYS UP NORTH ONLY IS IT CAUSE OF THE HOT WEATHER ,DON’T MIND THE HOT WEATHER,IT’S REAL NICE AND WRM,SURE HOPE YOU MAKE IT WITH THE WINNING PRIZE DAVE SAYER .

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Manuel,

Our winners are chosen randomly, so each entry has an equal chance of winning – no matter where the entrant lives. We have had winners in every state. You may be glad to know that we just recently awarded $10,000 to P. Sepmoree of Tyler, TX.

Good luck! :)
      Rebecca @ PCH

7. Bob Duncan says:

I HAVE BEEN PART OF PCH FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANKS YOU GUYS… YOU MAKE DREAMS OME TRUE!

THANKS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (this could go on forever) much!

~Anonymous <3

8. Julissa Favela says:

Hello, everyone how is life in the hard working office at PCH. I hope to find everyone in great health and loving life cause life is a beautiful thing for some of us, unfortunately some of us have disabilities or was born with some kind of illness that is not cureable or was diagnose later in life with some illness that can be cured but doesn’t go away even with all medication and help from the health professional that are helping us with all doctors appointments and running back in forth trying to get 2nd and 3rd opinion seeing if there is a possibility of finding cures to all sorts of illnesses that this world holds for many of us. Many families go through this crisis with their loved ones giving them moral support and unconditional love being by their side through thick and thin hoping and wishing for a miracle or praying that this whole dilemma that was brought upon their loved ones will hopefully blow over or be cured through medicine and therapy with their family physicians, family members being by there loved ones side as the doctor is giving the final results to their patient and in some cases the outcome is a positive ending to the patient including the family members that went through this crisis with the patient at hand and thanked the Lord for blessing them with this miracle that was given to them, and on the other hand the families and there loved ones that are still in need of a miracle praying for that special day to come. That is why everyone at PCH thank you for helping us families that need you. Thank’s 4 the helping hand from the PCH office and all. GOD BLESS U ALL.

Sincerely Yours,
    Julissa Cortez Favela

06-06-2011
    P.S. To all the families that understand me PLEASE don’t give up hope,because even though you think no one hears your cry for help or if you feel all alone just remember the LORD hasn’t forgotten about you and believe it or not the LORD is the only one that is always with you holding your hand and is walking side by side through your journey fighting for a miracle with you and has not and will not leave you behind the LORD is always there when your alone angry and confused asking why me GOD what did I do to deserve this in my life. Please remember the LORD does not put on our plates what he know’s that we all can’t handle and even though we don’t have the answer’s to our question’s at the moment eventually our question’s will get answered when the time shall present it’s self be patient and everything will pay off without having to ask for it? GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES IN NEED :)
    From, a friend not a stranger :)

9. Good morning to all the PCH employees & all the Prize Patrolers. It is June 6, 2011. I am hoping that this week is going to be a nice & good week. I came on here early the morning, for I only got 2hrs. sleep. Sure I would love to be a PCH SuperPrize winner this Month or this Year. It would be so great that I would be able to ACHIEVE my DREAM, GOAL, & PLAN, that I have been DREAMING of for ALONG TIME. I wish everyone luck & good wishes. THANKYOU, FROM YOUR BIG FAN & FRIEND marilynh89

10. Good afternoon PCH, I love your new game that you had put on the computer. I really am hoping that I will be ABLE TO ACHIEVE my DREAMS, GOALS, & PLAN in my life. I am not just doing it for mysely, I am also doing it for Ken, my boyfriend, & Bingo, my Black Lab. All three of us need a fresh start with our lives, & this is the way that I hope to do it. THANKYOU, FROM YOUR BIG FAN & FRIEND marilynh89