DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

853 thoughts on “DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Won ON STANDBY One Million Plus 5000 Gwy No 308O Superprize NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you The Biggest Instant Winner of PCH Deputy director Horrible bosses be gone Dave

2. Felix Longoria says:

Claiming my entry to win pch gwy 4950 $1,000,000.00 cash prize. Prize patrol please deliver my big check to my door. Thank you pch. Be safe and God bless

3. Dave please make Keith shoemaker the “Forever Prize winner”-5,000.00 a week for life and 5,000.00 a week for life for someone I choose..

4. Gary Pecoraro says:

Thank you for Dissapoinment Shock Triple Play winner revealed NBC CBS Winning Moments Knock knock 4 Million Superprize NBC Gwy No 4900 Just shock Again it burns me Negative people say that Missed Opportunity Shock Me every day Out of the Blue Show up Boo Sick of Being Shocked everyday File Charges For Epic Shocks Show up ON STANDBY Once in lifetime Award Winning Moments CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave Time to pay me for work done with Red Neck Show Racist show Staring me PCH Reality Star Gary Frederick Pecoraro Dream Life Prize Winner

1. Gary Pecoraro says:

Enough with the Vulgarity about this on going planned Miss Opportunities! and writings about my Lord! and replacement words for F Bombs ! and me saying it to you DAVE SAYER ! “For we wrestle not with FLESH and BLOOD, but SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES” This has never been Just about me!! So Your quote”Shocking” ME, MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, CHARITIES, ANYONE ELSE THAT IS INVOLVED. So It stinks that you call me Reality Star, of some RED NECK,RACIST Shows ,and an EPIC SHOCKING!!! show , plus those who you add to Facebook List that have never lifted a hand to help me or my FAMILY for A Handout! when they smell MONEY AND HOW THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON IT, AS SO CALLED FRIENDS!!! I Guess you Got What you wanted all along? So I Leave you with a prayer: May God Bless you According to your DEEDS!!!

5. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

I’m Breaking out from the Radiation don’t say nothing

6. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Honk Honk With Jesus Christ Shows CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

7. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says: