DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

Dave Sayer PCH Prize Patrol Ambassador

1,102 thoughts on “DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR”

1. linda koos says:

Dear Mr. Sayer
    I would like to confirm a phone call from you re: winner of $5000./week for life from you. I received a few calls from someone claiming to be you. I would live to win but think this is a scam. They asked me to go to a western union and pay for “submission and delivery fee and that the receipt would need to be offered when the prize patrol came to my house @ 110 Joanne Ln. The call showed up as Jamaica on my phone. Please advise.

2. Eric Alexander says:

Hey there Awesome Dave,Can you please Activate my Declaration of Deposit along with my Golden Ticket and I’ll be Set For Life GWY 6900. Thank-you, you have my ***** star rating.And the same for Erik and Daniel. I’m really excited for who ever wins.Thanks again.

3. Sandra lockwood says:

well why do try and beat what folks call the odds,my husband just had radiation to shrink a brain tumor,so now praying healing and no return as surgery not a option to riskey.
    We are folks who have a strong faith and now praying after 16yrs and not many winners in Delaware guess to small.But God is good and miracle do happen.

4. alisa a. white says:

19+ years and counting ,hey Dave Sayer I would love to see my name on the big check on April29,2016 I play 8/9 ways I play multiple times a day every day never missing a day… ever… I don’t put much thought on it,I just play I’ll more about it when I win…

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Alisa, it sounds like you’re definitely “in it to win it” and that’s awesome to hear! Keep trying and don’t give up. There are multiple entry options for all of our exciting giveaways. To see them all, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to all those who enter!

5. Dear PCH,I Marlene Standel I.D. #02456157043 Still hope I am still entered PCH Gwy#6900& also PCH Gwy#4900 & 4902 & PCHGwy4650, I hope to be still entered & i await to hear from the PCH Prize Control Team to be choosen as one of the winners to give me my chance of a lifetime to finally be cable to afford all my dreams come true.At my age, it is a lovely feeling to see genuine people still intersested in helping peoples dreams come true.I wish everyone that made these wonderful lifesaving contest their dreams come true also.

6. greg c pack says:

lots of people looking for the same thing especially in these crazy days dave and crew you guys are the best sure hope I can meet you I have been praying a lot since things are in dire straight these days been on the computer a lot to god bless take care greg c pack ggregpack@aol.com

7. Laurie says:

Hello Dave, I’m claiming my superprize gwy6900 & gwy4900 & Gwy 4950!! Maybe my dreams will come true?!!!

8. LaVerne or (Pete) Brinkmeier Rock Falls Ill. 61071 610 th. Ave. says:

I,m in to win the 7,000.00 for a life time pbgb62@hotmail.com

9. shirley m.saldivar (@shirleymsaldiv2) says:

I am still in it to win it!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷thank you Dave Sayer and all prize patrol team for making it always so much fun and interesting.

10. wyvonne mclelland says:

thanks good luck to you all and company