DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

381 thoughts on “DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR”

1. Teresa says:

scam phone number 601 750 6176 and 410 452 7287

2. Tyronn Barkley pch search engine says:

Love the pch games nice work

3. Donna M. Guravich says:

Dave why do I get entries saying thank you for being a good customer since 2012 when actually I’ve been a customer since the 1970’s. Still waiting for that winning entry.

Donna M. Guravich

4. Tammy ONeal says:

I just had a man posing as Dave Slayer on Facebook, telling me I had won the Big search and win prize :( He got my hopes all up until I figured out he was trying to scam me…. It would have been nice if it had been real. since I am off work till the first of the year. with no income for me and my son.

5. I also received a call from ” Dave Sayer and Todd Slone ” they wanted me to go to CVS and buy a $299 green dot money pak card. Don’t get scammed. These two men were calling from Jamaica. That was flag two, then they started to call me sweetheart and wanted to be my fiance. So please don’t believe anyone but the prize patrol. Good lucky to all of us!!!

6. shema jefferson says:

i shema Jefferson always believe n stay with faith and also won money from pch so Im going 4 the big check

7. Mr Dave good will abassorador, yes he is Dave my man he knows what it takes and he does it quite well.thanked Mr sayerjust for being you he really cares people if he could ever one would win good people.

8. ThomasOliver says:

I received a phone call today saying he was Dave Sayer. Then he ask for money for my claim ticket. I think its a scam. You need to be aware.

9. Adam says:

my dad won $10 today… so I know its real already cashed the check ! Thanks PCH ! Hope i win one day .