Are You a Believer in PCH?

Hello PCH blog readers,

Just a few weeks ago, I started seeing a different doctor for a check-up. As we talked, the normal topic of, “What do you do?” came up. I smiled and said that I worked for a local company, and that I also worked for Publishers Clearing House.

“NO WAY!” he exclaimed. “So… you go around handing out big checks to people?”

“Well, yes!” I said.

Of course, just the other night, his wife was telling him that ‘no one ever wins those things.’

In my role as Publishers Clearing House’s Goodwill Ambassador, I’ve had the honor of sharing my story in many different ways. I was recently featured on TLC’s The Lottery Changed My Life, and several on-line sites have interviewed me. Slowly but surely, the public is starting to realize that people really DO win!

I’ve also had the privilege to simply interact with people as I travel around the country with the Prize Patrol. My most recent stop in Arkansas was another success. In fact, two workers in at the flower shop recognized me from my profile on The Lottery Changed My Life! It was the first time that someone from outside my area recognized me. I chatted with them awhile and shared some pictures of my dream home, made possible by my SuperPrize win in 2008.

After we surprised our newest SuperPrize winner, Mrs. Karen Anderson, the Prize Patrol headed to the airport. That day was extremely stormy out east, and flights were delayed and cancelled. I found that my own flight had been cancelled due to bad weather.

I made my way to the ticketing counter to find out my options, and lo and behold, a direct flight to Detroit was available! I told the agent that a silver lining always finds me somehow. The ticketing agent asked me if I was lucky. I laughed and shared my story again. This time, the agent called over to her co-worker, telling him that I helped to deliver a big check to someone in the area, and received one myself a few years ago. The original agent had already rubbed my arm for luck, but the second agent wasn’t having any of that. He JUMPED over the counter and grabbed me in a bear hug!!!

I think I’ve made a few more people believers in Publishers Clearing House. Keep on entering! Who knows? Maybe your next entry will make others believers too!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostelman

PCH Goodwill Ambassador

2008 SuperPrize Winner

62 thoughts on “Are You a Believer in PCH?”

1. Brigitte brooks says:

I do believe !! That’s why I’m still playing ! I do have things happening in my life ! But this doesn’t have anything to do with when am I going to win??? Now ! ☺️

2. Brigitte brooks says:

Good morning pch! Here I go again on this wonderful day Sunday 7-27-2014 I think ? Anyway , yes I’m a beliver ! When I’m I going to win ? Not to send me to say if I’m a believer , or keep entry in to win , or search ? I want to win

3. Brigitte brooks says:

Here I go again !! Win win!

4. Brigitte brooks says:

Oh!!!❗️yes I’m a beliver! I apply and apply ! When is Brigitte Brooks going to when?? Yes I will give it’s within me to do so and my family ! And my son mental mine to and science! Than you

5. Brigitte brooks says:

When will Brigitte brooks will when it’s over some years?

6. Brigitte says:

I’m a believer !! First in God , then the rest will follow . God make all things possible ! I havent seen or herd of anyone winning ., only on computer with a ad , and news paper ? Never really seen anyone win ! I want to be that person just like others with hope ! Thanks for reading this message

7. Toni says:

why can’t you make it were you can go direct to see if you won anything on pch it is time consuming trying to search make you not want to sign up for anything

8. I am 46 years old my body has just about quit me. I have a neuromuscular skeletal disease. I have had for 36years now. To the question do I believe? Has anyone ever seen air? No but can anyone deny it’s not there ? So you BET I believe just because you don’t see the prize patrol every week driving down your street does not make it real. Personally it aggregates me to see the negative things said or some ones grocery list on here! The world has lots of people like me in it. It’s called Believers!! When you have nothing you have to believe in something! Oh I may miss a day or two cause of dr. appointments. I don’t like it but you have to do what has to be done.i KNOW I WILL BE SEEING YOU COME DOWN MY OLD GRAVEL DRIVEWAY ON DAY. CAREFUL WHEN YOU GET CLOSER TO THE HOUSE ITS RUFF!

9. EMILIO SANABRIA says: