Prize Patrol Elite Team

Prize Patrol Elite Team

121 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Elite Team”

1. Claudia Fiedler says:

WoW!!! Boy oh boy PCH, thanks for this oppurtunity I feel humbling bless that I recieved a Prize Patrol Elite Team Seal I’m speechless I don’t get speechless. Yes I’d love to claim my confrimed entry and Your Seal next to my name Claudia Fiedler for PCH GWY 3080 week “Forever” after that another payments for a lifetime person of their lifetime plus a bonus of $55,000 cah prize on top of of the “Forever” superPrize on February 27th by January 16 (11:59 PM ET) deadline. Don’t want to miss out. Yes I spend lots of time playing searching with PCH you’ve been a good friend to me wiether you know it or not and I’m known as PCH queen to my friends and proud of it. Alway thanks PCH especially Dave Swaye, Todd Sloane, and Dannielle Lam and always God bless!!!

2. SHERRYHOOPER says:

PCH,I’VE RECEIVED MY PRIZE PATROL ELITE SEAL IN MY INBOX AND I’M CONFIRMING.AND I HOPE MY ENTRY BE ACCEPTED IN A TIMELY MANNER.AND I HOPE THAT I GET THAT CHANCE FOR THE BONUS PRIZE ALSO.THAT’S WORTH 55,000.00.I JUST WANT TO WIN BIG.AND TO MEET THE PRIZE PATROLS.GOD BLESS

3. #Pch I’m trying and not sure I’m doing things right with my Elite seal!
    But I hope to see you very soon ! This would truly from my heart and soul
    Will be a blessing to me and my 3 kids! Thank You sooooo much Pch!
    Thank You to Todd Sloane , Dave Sayer and also
    Thank You to Danielle Lam! It would be a blessing to see you 3 at the wells
    Family home knocking on our door!

4. SHERRYHOOPER says:

HI,PCH I PRAY THAT MY CHANCE OF BECOMING THE NEXT WINNER FOR THE FOREVER PRIZE.AND THAT I WILL RECEIVE MY NUMBER FOR THE PRIZE PATROL ELITE SEAL.AND THAT MY ENTRY REACHES BEFORE THE DEADLINE.AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THAT MY CHANCE OF WINNING 55,000.00 BONUS PRIZE.CAN BRING ME SOME EXCITEMENT AND SOMEONE OF MY CHOICE WILL BE SO AWESOME.AND KNOWING MY DREAM COME TRUE IS THE MOST JOYOUS MOMENT OF MY LIFE.SO I PRAY THAT MY CHANCE OF MEETING AND GREETING THE PRIZE PATROLS WILL BE THE DREAM OF A LIFETIME.SO GOD BLESS US ALL.GOOD LUCK PLAYERS.SO HOPEFULLY THIS UPCOMING MONTHS I’LL BE THE JANUARY OR FEBRUARY WINNER ON THE SELECTION LIST.

5. Michael McNeil says:

I have also recieced my elite seal i hope too pch atmy door soon!

6. Adrian Poland says:

Adrian Poland of hot springs ar. want to win.
    It would b awesome to see the prize patrol elite team
    To show up at my door. I pray for that day to come.

1. Adrian Poland says:

I’ve also have elite seal in my inbox.

2. Sara B says:

I also have the elite seal in my inbox.Would love to have a knock on my door.Hope its not bogus.

7. Carla M Antee says:

Good morning Love to meet you,

8. Ronald Major says:

I have claimed my elite seal, i cant wait to see you guys at my door

9. James says:

I James stevens would like to claim my elite seal prize hope it me so I can help my family and friends and loveones

10. Evelyn says:

I received my elite entry, I did search, buy I did not get a confirmation, what should I do?