Free Game Cards and Instant Daily Winners at PCH Lotto!

Scratch off lotto tickets meet your match: Free game cards and instant Daily Winners at PCH Lotto!

Everyone in my family loves scratch off lotto tickets. We all get them for one another for any special event — birthdays, graduations, congratulations — and sometimes “just because”. There’s something so exciting about scratching them off and finding out instantly if you’re a winner. Except of course, when you haven’t won. Then it can feel like a waste of money.

That’s why I love PCH Lotto. It has all the fun and excitement of scratch off lotto tickets, but it’s absolutely free to play! And did I mention, there are instant daily winners? Of course, I’m ineligible to win as a PCH employee, but that doesn’t stop me from getting in on the fun!

Here’s how it works. At PCH Lotto, there are 4 exciting free game cards to choose from, and you get to pick your numbers for each. How cool is that? My personal favorite is the PCHSuperCard Jackpot because you can win $1.25 Million! I also love this month’s new Home Improvement Funds Special Event Card where a $1,000.00 cash winner is guaranteed! Who couldn’t use cash towards home additions?

But it gets better! As soon as you play one of the free game cards at PCH Lotto, you can get an entry for our big SuperPrize. That’s right, I mean $5,000.00 A Week For Life! After you play all 4 free game cards, you get a chance to play the Instant Win card. Right now the Instant Win card is Fish For Cash. Scratch it off and you’ll find out instantly if you’re a winner!

And it gets even better! After you play the Instant Win card, you can get another SuperPrize entry, this time for the big $10 Million SuperPrize.

WOW! 4 free game cards, 2 entries into big SuperPrizes, 1 Instant Win card and instant daily winners – what’s not to love about PCH Lotto? And did I mention the free game cards are updated every month?

So next time, save your money and skip the scratch off lotto tickets. Check out the free game cards at PCH Lotto instead!

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

173 thoughts on “Free Game Cards and Instant Daily Winners at PCH Lotto!”

1. ANNAH WILLIE says:

PCH I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE GETTING CLOSE SO IF THATS THE CASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW A LITTLE BIT BEFORE HAND SO THAT I DONT LOSE ALL THE OXYGEN TO MY BRAIN AND FALL OUT THAT WOULD BE EMBARISING TO SAY THE LEAST HA HA LOL YOUR FRIEND ANNAH

2. James Krehbiel says:

I haven’t win yet but it is fun to play ever day.

3. Robert Rose says:

Though pop-ups are authorized for PCH, the site seems to deteriorate each day. The link to the 25K game still doesn’t work and the games won’t play now. The ads are blocking the games so none of them play. I think I’d find someone other than Arkadia to run them. Your web search feature seems to be the only thing working well anymore.

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Robert,

We apologize for the difficulty you have experienced. We are aware of this issues and currently reviewing our internal operations to determine the cause. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this concern as quickly as possible.

Regards,
      Rod @ PCH

4. Curtis Martin says:

Being free makes it even more fun and exciting.

5. ANNAH WILLIE says:

PCH I FOUND MY COMMENT AS ALWAYS BUT IT BIDN’T TELL ME ANYTHING DO I NEED TO PRAY FOR MY ANSWER HA HA LOL YOUR FRIEND..

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hello Annah,

For any inquiries you may have or concerns please contact customer service at http://pch.custhelp.com/app/home/

Regards,
      Addison @ PCH

6. ANNAH WILLIE says:

pch playing the lotto is like daysavoo you pick your numbers you get four or five numbers right and still dont winyou do the scratch ticket and it seem to be the same ticket i seem to know what comes up before it opens do thay ever win it’s getting borring help dont let me go crazy give me something good to be happy about ok your friend

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Annah,

On PCH Lotto, please be aware that you must match all numbers entered on your card to win the prize listed. We do not have prizes for partial matches. For more information on how the prizes are awarded, the draw dates, and your odds of winning, please click on the “Official Rules” and “Sweepstakes Facts” links on our website.

Please be aware that the scratch cards in our games are only for illustrative purposes only. They do not represent the actual odds of winning or winner selection process.

Potential winning times will be randomly selected throughout the promotional period and prizes will be randomly assigned to the winning times. If you are the first person to search at or after a winning time during the promotional period, you will win a prize. If you are selected as a winner, you will see a different card with the correct symbols displayed. To view the odds of winning, please click on the “Sweepstakes Facts” link above the scratch card.

Regards,
      Jodi @ PCH

7. Vickie Plasterer says:

HEY GUYS,

WHY WHy WHY did you remove my FAVORITE GAME from PCHGAMES.com?

PLEASE bring BACKGAMMON BACK, PLEASE !

Vickie P
    Markle, IN

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Vickie,

So sorry to disappoint you but we are trying to create an even more exciting overall game experience and have decided to focus on our most popular games so we have removed the Backgammon Game from our site. May we suggest you try 5 Roll or Roulette? Please keep an eye out for several new games which will be appearing on the site in the upcoming weeks!

We will continue to monitor the feedback and performance of our games and if necessary revisit this decision.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
      Jodi @ PCH

8. Margie West says:

I want Artic Solidare and VideoPoker Jockers wild back

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Margie,

We understand your feelings regarding the loss of some of the games on our website. We’re trying to improve the overall game experience and have decided to focus on our most popular games, so some of the less popular games were removed. Please be assured that we are planning to add new games to the website!

Regards,
      Rod @ PCH

9. I am really NOT STARTING OFF WITH A GREAT SUMMER. Do you thaink that you can help me. I really need to win something here I play as mush as I can, sometimes I feel that it is not good enough. I am home here 24/7 days aweek. If only I was working right now, maybe that would change the way I am feeling. I would do alot with the money if I won, not just my DREAM, GOAL, & PLAN that I have been thinking about all the time. I would even help all those people that had lost there home thru all that HURRICANES & TORNADOS. I AM IN IT TO WIN IT. I hope that my Dream comes true. Who ever said that you can never DREAM.

10. Robert Rose says:

The 25K Link is dead again today. One week out, one day working, and then out again isn’t a very reliable record. Of course, the mansion, Ford Escape and all the other prizes are not accessible either because of this.

1. PCH Customer Service PCH Customer Service says:

Hi Robert,

In order to submit your entries on http://www.pch.com, you must ensure pop-ups are allowed. If you did not receive a notification informing you to allow pop-ups, please follow the steps below after opening your Internet Browser. Please note, step by step instructions may differ based on the browser type and version used.

1. Click on the “Tools” menu at the top of your browser
      2. Select “Internet Options”
      3. Navigate to the “Privacy” tab
      4. Click on “Settings” in the Pop-up Blocker section
      5. Add http://www.pch.com to your “allow” list

If you do not want to allow pop-ups from http://www.pch.com and would still like to enter via this method, simply hold the “Ctrl” key while clicking “Begin”, and continue holding until the new window appears. We apologize for any concern this may have caused.

Regards,