PCHgames: Get 1000 Extra Bonus Tokens When You Visit Us from Facebook

This is amazing! Want to get 1000 Extra Bonus Tokens from PCHgames every day? Who wouldn’t want that! All you have to do is visit PCHgames.com from our Fan page on Facebook. It’s that simple. Plus, you’ll find PCH exclusives with more ways to win and lots of PCHgames news. I know what you’re thinking – there’s more. Of course, there is! Lots more! You can use your Bonus Tokens for chances to win PCHgames Gift Card sweepstakes. Plus, each day PCHgames offers a chance for game players to win up to $500.00 instantly with the Instant-Spin-to-Win Wheel! See I told you this was amazing!!

PCHgames always wants you to have fun! And, maybe score some prizes, too. With PCHgames you never pay to play – all online games are free to play all the time, whenever you want. So, go ahead and enjoy! I know you’ll find something to your liking because PCHgames has a huge variety of really fun, exciting games – there’s absolutely something for everyone! Whether you want to play alone or with a group, PCHgames offers casino-style and arcade games, sports, strategy and trivia games and many others!

Before you play any of the free online games at PCHgames, make sure to spin the Token Bonus Wheel for instant bonus tokens. They’re easy to collect – simply register or log in and your tokens are ready for use. Of course, you can always play PCHgames even if you don’t collect your tokens. But, please always collect them. Know why – you can use them for chances to win prizes like gift cards and more!

I won’t keep you any longer so you can get over to our PCHgames Fan page on Facebook! Like us to become a fan (if you haven’t already done so). And, while you’re there, make sure to say, “Hi!”

Let us know how many PCHgames extra bonus tokens you’ve collected so far and if you’ve won any prizes. Please feel free to leave your comments below or on the PCHgames Fan page on Facebook.

Have Fun and Win Big!

Leslie Jaye
PCH Creative

188 thoughts on “PCHgames: Get 1000 Extra Bonus Tokens When You Visit Us from Facebook”

1. mary dvorak says:

What happend to the token splurge game. My primary reason to sign in each morning.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Mary – Thanks for your continued interest in PCH’s Token Splurge promotion. Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical issues with the site that have required us to temporarily take the game down as we work to improve its functionality. In the meantime, please enjoy the opportunity to play our Token Vault game a 2nd time each day.

2. Easter says:

Where is the token Splurge?Get rid of Token Vault.

1. MJT says:

I’m with you, Token Splurge is Sooo much more fun lolol

3. Andre says:

How many tokens do I need to be a pch big winner?!!

4. Dawn Cerasale says:

How many tokens do you need to win the big PCH prise?

5. MJT says:

Did you end the Token Splurge game? I had fun with it, If anything wish you’d end the vault game instead of the Splurge game

6. Rose says:

I have been trying for 2 days to get tokens. Every time I submit my passcode it says PCH tokens is having a problem try again later. So what’s up with this? Anyone else having problems?

7. Laurie Moore says:

Would love to win. I would help feed our people in the United States

8. OK my tokenes on I pad will they be counted with the tokenes onpc on my half uhsban share the coumper but he got me this I pad when I can’t walk for a day or so do they count to to my over half million to the 20:00 on this I need to know can you help me I use the the same pass word @id if used for over 6 months now can you tell me num yeup.

9. OK got questions
    Yes what do I do about the tokenes that I have on my I pad will they be counted with the half million I have on husband PC which if played on for long time I’m in bed right now can’t get to it but will my reg tokenes pluse these on I pace that I’m on over 20’000what do I do to get these counting I use the same pass word help OK need help pch.

10. I played tokens for today this is all I could find out to double tokens