Kate Everett

Kate Everett

11 thoughts on “Kate Everett”

1. julien says:

it would be nice to retire i have been up a 300 am for 20 years running on black ice have a nice day i am from wichita kansas have a nice day.

2. cheryl gideos says:

I love some of your items for sale. I just wish I could afford them. It would take too long to list the items, but if I win I know I will be buying the items I would like for gifts as well as for me.Some of them I have only seen on PCH. I hope to win for more than one reason.

3. Shannon Locke says:

Wow you all have beautiful jewelry shopping at PCH!

4. Virginia Swindal says:

I did not order:
    Stardust Lily Bulbs. Please cancel the order. Thanks
    Virginia Swindal

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Virginia, We would like to help you with this issue, but we will need more information than we can gather through the Blog. Please send us a message using our Ask Us page found here: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask so that we can look into this for you. You can also call our toll-free number 1-800-459-4724 Monday-Friday, 8:30am-8:30pm, EST.

– Jussie W. at PCH

5. marlene painter says:

I can’t seem to get past the ordering and I have tried toorder about six or seven times.!!!! why don’t you just say you have to order to enter.I think it is false advertising!!!!!!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Marlene, I’m so sorry you’ve been having difficulties entering! You NEVER have to buy anything to enter our Sweepstakes! You should be able to skip the advertisements by clicking the button at the bottom of the ad. If you continue to experience this issue, please send us a message via our Get Help tab: http://on.fb.me/PCHgethelp so that we may look into this for you.

– Jussie Wilder at PCH

6. S. Moreno says:

I also receive what seems like hundreds of e-mails, many seeming to indicate that I’m going to be the next one to win–no purchase necessary. HOWEVER, each and every sweepstakes entry tells me “an order would be appreciated”, which sounds like an ultimatum. Well, I can’t afford to place an order UNLESS I win, so it seems like a catch-22 to me.
    (But I’ll keep entering as long as they keep sending me the e-mails :)

7. Mahmood M. Barbooti says:

I am doing searches with PCH since end of July 2011. I received hundreds of emails and some paper mails all leading to some coming great opportunities. No Benefits so far. What is next? On the contrary we are asked to move through a long procedures of online shopping, unfortunately for value less products. One indication for the seriousness of PCH is necessary before PCH is transferred to SPAM. Regards
    Mahmood

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Mahmood,

PCH is a legitimate sweepstakes company. Over the years, Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $233 Million in prizes to people all over the United States and Canada. To see some of those winning moments, visit http://www.pchtv.com. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope!

Victoria At PCH

8. Dale Barker says:

Hey Kate ~ DAMN your cute!