DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR

230 thoughts on “DAVE SAYER PRIZE PATROL AMBASSADOR”

1. Ellen says:

Mr. Sayer; according to a Mr. A.G. I should be meeting you in a day or two. God Bless you , this is God’s truth today

2. Stephanie Carlisle says:

I want to win ( praying)

3. Robert Rodrigue says:

It will be a life changing experience that change not only my life but the life of friends and family around us, and church donations. God bless you Dave Saywer you make so many people so vary happy ;Changing there life’s for ever giving them that light at the end of the rainbow.. BLESS YOU AND MAY OUR LORD KEEP YOU AND YOUR CREW SAFE ON YOUR ENDLESS JOURNEY OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS.

1. Robert Rodrigue says:

WELL DAVE WHAT CAN I SAY; WE HOPE WE PRAY THAT SOON WILL BE THE DAY, WHEN ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE,WITH A KNOCK ON THE THE DOOR AND IT WILL BE YOU ……… ” GOD BLESS YOU “……….. AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

4. Julie Feitz says:

Dave – I could use your help changing my life, and all the lives of the people around me !

5. AMERICAS MOST WANTED PERSON TO BE AT THEIR DOOR

6. Elsa Torres says:

Dave, I have had for years a dream of winning and seeing you in front of my home. Just really wish that dream could manifest fast as It would benefit and help me so much with my husbands medical bills and more surgeries that he needs.
    Dreaming does sure not hurt anyone it feels so good feeling the emotion of winning even if it’s a dream.

7. florence wroten says:

painted my house red dave sayer! have a sign on my cat.> shes Ready tooooooooooooooooooWin!!!!!!!!!!!!!so come on over!

8. Sarah L Kelly says:

My dream is to meet Dave Sayer

9. roshun haynes says:

I would like to see you in person someday,Dave Sayer.PCH.com is better than any other lottery out there.PCH sweepstakes is number one.