M Crossan PCH

M Crossan PCH

623 thoughts on “M Crossan PCH”

1. Irene LaPointe says:

After reading all these horror stories, I regret ever entering PCH. How would these “scammers” get the phone numbers/addresses of these people if, in fact, they had NOT entered? I believe that we have all been “scammed” and should learn from this, not to enter any personal information at all, for any advertising. I will not reply anymore and should have listened to my own intuition.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Irene,

Please be assured that Publishers Clearing House does not release customer phone numbers to third parties. Your entries are covered by our privacy policy, which you can read more about here: http://privacy.pch.com.

Victoria At PCH

2. felicia haynes says:

( scam) I was told that i won 75,000.00 from pch a man name jermaine johnson had wanted me to send a 100.00 to jamerica wi

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Felicia,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is definitely a scam. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. PCH, like any legitimate Sweepstakes, will never ask you to pay any fee or make a purchase to claim a prize. You may report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

3. James McDonald says:

My aunt recieved an email from Publishers Clearing House saying that her and 4 others were drawn to be the winner of a million dollars. We are guessing this is a scam. Is it?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi James,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. That is a scam. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. PCH does not notify winners by phone. Also, there is never a catch with entering or winning any PCH Sweepstakes. PCH, like any legitimate Sweepstakes, will never ask you to pay any fee or make a purchase to claim a prize. You may forward the suspicious email to us at abuse@pch.com or report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

1. Terri Ittes says:

I got an e-mail saying I won 1,000,000 and that i had to call the courier and pay a shipping fee. thats when i figured it was a scam. im going to forward this to abuse@pch.com. Thank you.

Terri Ittes

4. TEE Smith says:

What if you are a winner and PCH pay a visit to your home and you are not there? What happens next?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi TEE,

Don’t worry! If you are confirmed to be our lucky winner, the Prize Patrol will use all of their resources to locate you and present you with your prize.

Victoria At PCH

5. yoyoksuharjo says:

Can I participate prize from Publishers Clearing House …. if i citizen of Indonesia

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Yoyoksuharjo,

Unfortunately, at this time, only residents of the United States and Canada are eligible to win the PCH Sweepstakes. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Victoria At PCH

6. George Vera says:

I was called and told I won 2nd place in a PCH sweepstakes by a Mr. Martinez 1-877-264-6959. I was told that a certified check for $495,000.00 was issued to me and was to be deliver between 9AM – 1PM. He also gave me a claim # and a check #.Then i get a call from a Alan Black from the Federal Trade Commission stating my delivery was not successful. I was told I needed to pay a processing fee of $1,980.00 to get the check redelivered. Please confirm that this is a scam because my feeling is that it is.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi George,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have been the victim of a scam. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. PCH does not notify winners by phone. Also, there is never a catch with entering or winning any PCH Sweepstakes. PCH, like any legitimate Sweepstakes, will never ask you to pay any fee or make a purchase to claim a prize. You may report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

1. Milton Bell says:

Please add telephone number 209-565-6949 to your PCH telephone scam list. I received a call from someone at the number who said I was a $1.5 million winner. Thanks

2. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Milton,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have been the victim of a scam. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. PCH does not notify winners by phone. You may report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

7. Crystal Rainey says:

Oh and I dont think I have ever seen winner from Virginia

8. Crystal Rainey says:

I have entered for almost five years now I am about to just give up on it. Its a real nice dream to have but I dont see it ever coming true.

1. Laura At PCH Laura At PCH says:

Hi Crystal,

Don’t lose hope – PCH chooses winners randomly so you never know.

Laura @ PCH

9. Alice Berry says:

The whole PCH site is a mess! I signed up to play the daily slots. I then discovered the games but for some reason I couldn’t use my same log in info so I created another name and password. I was collecting tokens so I decided to enter them to try to win a Best Buy card. It didn’t work, my token count never changed. I went to the help section, tried everything I could find that might help (deleting cookies, etc.), it didn’t help. I tried to send a message to support but it wouldn’t accept either my slots or my games login info. I give up. No sense messing with it if I’d be lucky enough to actually win something but couldn’t claim it because of the totally messed up website.

1. Laura At PCH Laura At PCH says:

Hi Alice,

I’m sorry to hear you were having issues. You already tried sending a message via the Ask Us Page? http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask/

You can also contact Customer Service by calling 1-800-645-9242. I hope this helps!

Laura @ PCH

10. DORENE SWIFT says:

HI! I’VE STARTED GETTING THOSE DARN EMAILS THAT LOOKS REAL BUT I THINK IS A SCAM! THE LOGO PCHLOTTO LOOKS SO REAL? HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT LOTTO WINNINGS?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Dorene,

If you have any questions at all about whether an email is real (especially one that says you won a prize), don’t hesitate to contact us at our Ask Us page: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask

Victoria At PCH