PCHgames Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament Winners!

Hi everyone,

Join me in congratulating the winners from our July 20th Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament on PCHgames!

• $1,000.00, Jake H. of S.C.
  • $500.00, Christina M. of Houston, TX.
  • $250.00, Allen G. of Cedar Hill, TX.

Even though I couldn’t be a part of the Dimensions Tournament (because I work at PCH) it looked like so much fun, I decided to give it a try. Turns out I’ve got lots of practicing to do! I couldn’t even get past the 1st level! Well done, Jake H. of South Carolina. Jake managed to score up to 179,475 Points! Hey, Jake, you should be referred to as a “Mahjongg Master”!

This was the first time I ever played Mahjongg, so for those who have never tried, here are a few tidbits on how the game goes.

The object is to eliminate all tiles from the board by matching two of a kind with two adjacent sides free. But, Dimensions isn’t your classic Mahjongg game. It’s Mahjongg in 3D! Now you have the power to control how often you score! Just when you think you’re stuck, you can rotate your cube to reveal more pieces and make quicker matches. This means the more points your rack up, the more tokens you can cash in on!

For all you Mahjongg lovers out there, here’s another fun fact! Not only do we have Mahjongg Dimensions but we have 4 other challenging versions! Yes that’s right! 5 different games of Mahjongg:

-Age of Alchemy

-Dark Dimensions

-Dimensions

-Mom-jongg

-Toy Chest

If you go to PCHgames, you can find all of these under “Strategy Games.” Our winners couldn’t believe they turned their Mahjongg fun into loads of Cold Hard Cash!

AND GUESS WHAT! SO CAN YOU! READ BELOW!

If you thought this was exciting, join in on the fun and make sure to enter in our August 24th Carniball Tournament on PCHgames.  Start practicing to get a leg up on your competition. It just so happens, we are holding practice rounds from August 17th through August 23rd.  Plus, you’ll receive 10x Bonus Tokens during the practice rounds as well as on tournament day! Would you like to see your name listed as a $1,000.00 cash prize winner? Go for It!

Matt S.

PCH Creative

Psssst – are you looking for the Lucky Check? Look no further because this week, the Lucky Check is here on the PCHblog. Head to our PCH Fan page to enter your answer!

22 thoughts on “PCHgames Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament Winners!”

1. Michelle Eaton says:

Love the game and love to win

2. Michelle Eaton says:

wish to win home makeover

3. Michelle Eaton says:

I wish it was me

4. meredith williams says:

Why can’t I play mahjongg dimensions tournament since I am a member?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Please try playing in Internet Explorer or Firefox, if you can. Thanks!

5. Michelle Eaton says:

I like to play but I wish I could WIN

6. Kanika Loeung says:

I like to play this game and if I win I will have so much fun.This Mahjongg Dimensions is a game that make me improve my visions.

7. G Castanza says:

This is to Parish:
    I have read you thoughts: Please take this chance to win light hearted because I don’t want you to get supper sad if things don’t go as you determined. We’ve all been there and the feeling of not being picked is a real bummer, tho always keep the hope. The one’s whom is picked I think of maybe someone else who may need it more than me, to keep the spirit. Just keep striving to greatness and things will come in time.

8. Parish Mack says:

I pray that I win $5000 a week for life so I don’t have to worry about “Do I have enough to pay these bills” from month to month. This month I will be ok but next month is going to be real hard. I go back to school on the 22nd and I still haven’t bought my school supplies and uniform yet. I am a senior in high school. If or when I win this, all I would have to focus on is school because everything else will be tooken care of. I hope that you guys come to Savannah GA! I work at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation as a Youth Apprentice. The pay is ok for someone who don’t have to pay rent and utilities but I do so it’s not enough. PLEASE..please come to my apartment or job pch! I will be waiting! I’m determined to win this. I just got to win this

9. raimy losada says:

congratulations winners i hope to be another winner miami florida pch knock in my door please!