Smart Shopaholics Shop Online at PCH for a Convenient Payment Plan!

Smart Shopaholic Secret: Shop Online at PCH for a Convenient Payment Plan!

Hello shoppers, are you a “Smart Shopaholic?” Do you love to shop online to save time and energy and have an eye for awesome customer benefits?  Well I’m here to tell you about a fantastic customer benefit, one of my personal favorites. It’s our incredible 4-Part Payment Plan!

For those of you already signed up for our exclusive PCH email program, you know that when you shop online through our email program, every order qualifies for our 4-part payment plan. For those of you who aren’t signed up, what are you waiting for? Head over to pch.com now and follow the easy instructions. Simply check the box to receive offers from Publishers Clearing House.  Then, you’ll start receiving amazing value-priced merchandise and discounted magazine subscriptions offers – and you’ll have the opportunity to pay any order in 4 monthly installments!  We offer a full line of merchandise, including housewares, music, collectibles, fashion jewelry, coins, collectibles, healthy living items and popular As Seen on TV products.  There are no strings attached – all you have to do is make the minimum payment amount by the specified due date. See, I told you it was incredible!

As a Shopaholic, I understand how bills can really pile up!  But thankfully, Publishers Clearing House understands that too. The 4-part payment plan gives you more time to pay, and makes your payments smaller and more manageable. It’s like they secretly know what every shopaholic needs!

So fellow shoppers, shop online at pch.com and take advantage of the awesome customer benefits, including the 4-Part Payment Plan. It’s definitely Smart Shopaholic approved!

Amanda C.

PCH Creative Department

P.S. The customer benefits of shopping online at pch.com don’t end there! So remember to check back here at the PCH Blog for even more Smart Shopaholic secrets.

26 thoughts on “Smart Shopaholics Shop Online at PCH for a Convenient Payment Plan!”

1. Doretha J Wiley says:

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW TOUSE MY PCH POINTS, TO RETRIEVE PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO RETRIEVE OVER THE YEARS. MY QUESTION IS THIS? WHAT IS THAT’S BEI NG PURCHASED? I NEED TO U DERSTAND WHAT IS BEI NG PAID FOR, I HAVE OVER A MILLION OF ACCUMULATED TOKENS THAT I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I COULD USE THEM FOR GIFTS FROM THOSE TOKENS THAT I’VE ACCUMULATED, FROM PRIZES WHILE PLAYING GAMES, ETC… WITHIN THE PCH GAMES. NOW! WHAT I’D LOVE TO KNOW IS: ARE THEY THE OFFERS THAT’S FROM PCH FANS ARE PURCHASING, THAT’S BEING PURCHASED WITH CASH PAYMENTS, FROM POINTS, BY PLAYING THE GAMES. ETC….? I REALLY WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE, AND THE COST OF THE ITEMS OF THOSE ITEMS, THAT I HAVE ACCUMULATED, FROM OVER THE MILLIONS OF TOKENS, I’VE ACQUIRED, OVER THE PAST SIX YEARS. THANK YOU! RESPECTIVELY! MIN. D. WILEY PCH ENTRANT. A.K.A. dotwiley, & a.k, a Heavenkywiseone. May 29th. 2014

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Dorethea – Our tokens can be redeemed as sweepstakes entries. For more information on this please visit this site here: http://bit.ly/FAQ-Tokens

2. Areeba says:

I grew up in the states, a white boy from the msedwit, but lived, worked and went to college in China and studied the language for 8 years. I am married to a ethnically Chinese woman and originally intended to live and work in China, but have settled in LA instead. Many of the reasons why I did not stay in the country RS outlined above.When i was living in China, it was still the upcoming place to be, and every major company was moving in full force, often without much of a plan. A great example of companies that got screwed that we saw every day was AUDI. Many of the local Cabs were dead ringers for the Audi A4 of the time, but interestingly enough had the branding of the Shanghai Motor Company on them. Open the hood, and the engine was stamped AUDI Basically, I did business with the guys that lead the JV between Audi and Chinese govt, and they told me many times how the Gov’t invited them in, took their tech, then kicked them out of the deal, but had so much disregard for Audi they did not even bother to hide the fact that they were still using their factory to make the cars. There are a million stories like this, but I for one think that in the end, it is the Chinese that stand to lose the most from this behavior. I found that even local entrepreneurs won’t take much risk to start a new business and found little incentive to creatively solve problems in the face of almost immediate and devastating piracy. Further, as egregious as the double dealing with foreign companies is, compared to the resources available to the local population in their own battles with the massive govt corruption, foursquare looks like Google.As a country, we need to get our deficit in order so we are not in a position of weakness, ramp up our counter business espionage efforts, and most importantly, learn to play by the Chinese rules. As outdated as it may seem to many foreigners, the ideas of losing face and Confucian ideals of respect, still play a major role in life and business in Chinese culture.

3. The First Dollar You Save Is The Seed From Which Your Tree Of Wealth Shall Grow ‘ The Sooner You Plant That Seed ‘ The
    Sooner Shall The Tree Grow. Apart from shopping use,
    groceries, drug stores, fast food chains, and even services offered locally are also
    covered by coupons Montreal thereby giving us more flexibility to stretch our budget.
    My whole life was one big paper chase, going after degree after degree.

4. ma jocelyn stewart says:

add your comment here

5. DALE says:

i play just about everyday i never win but i play because its fun

6. Bonnie Barr says:

I have already ordered your Games Magazine but have never received it. It was ordered for my hard to shop for husband before Father’s Day and I’m still waiting. A human voice would be very nice

7. Jorge Ramirez says:

you know this is pretty neat i might just get into it and buy online with the payment plans :]

8. KATHY NEVEL says:

WHERE CAN I FIND THE MERCHANDISE FROM YOUR MAILINGS AND SEE THE THE PICTURE AND HOW IT’S MADE?

9. SherryLynn Young says:

Oh yeah?? Where in the world is your merchandise?? I have back and looked for a page of them but no “add it to cart”. So whats up?? I doubt i’ll come by and .so shoot an email. I COUNT TOO!!!!

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi SherryLynn,

I’m sorry you had trouble finding our merchandise. Here is a direct link to the merchandise pages: http://bit.ly/Go-PCHProducts. I hope you find something you like!

Victoria At PCH

10. nicole poulin says:

Iam very new to PCH, and I was shocked when I was searching around for stuff and got an opportunity to order two items from a list with the payment plan! It was great because both of the items I chose I was in desperate need, on was a buy one get one free, and shortly after, someone else needed the 2nd item. Ordered 12/22 and I am eagerly awaiting my merchandise