Mega Prize to be Awarded on November 30th!

Hey,

Psssst.

I just received some BREAKING NEWS I need to share with you!

Publishers Clearing House is no longer giving you just the opportunity to win $5,OOO.OO Every Week For Life.  In true PCH-style, we’ve decided to up the ante!

Go to PCH.com now and YOU can enter to become the winner of our November 30th MULTI-MILLIONAIRE-MAKING MEGA PRIZE!

That’s $1,OOO,OOO.OO on the spot PLUS $5,OOO.OO A Week For Life THIS NOVEMBER 30th! It’s one of the biggest lifetime prizes in Publishers Clearing House history!

AND GUESS WHAT! We’re GUARANTEEING to make someone a MEGA PRIZE winner!

If you’re announced our lucky Mega Prize winner  during NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams this November 30th, you’ll automatically get: $1,OOO,OOO.OO paid all at once plus you’ll receive $5,OOO.OO checks made out in your name, each and every single week for the rest of your life! It just doesn’t get any better than that.

Now that’s some kind of financial security. I can’t even begin to think what I’d do with all that money. What would be the first thing you do? Would you invest it, pay off some outstanding bills or even take the vacation of a lifetime?

Here at PCH we’ve never had the opportunity to award a MEGA PRIZE. How cool would it be for you to go down in Publishers Clearing House history as our FIRST-EVER MEGA PRIZE WINNER!

The Prize Patrol will definitely be out on the road, in hot pursuit, to award our FIRST-EVER MEGA PRIZE this November 30th! Imagine if you saw Todd Sloane, Danielle Lam and Dave Sayer pull up at your front door with flowers, balloons, champagne and the “Big Check.” What would your reaction be? Would you jump for joy or would you be in complete and utter shock?

I’d love to see the winner’s big winning-moment captured and framed on the wall of Conference Room C with all our previous Prize winners.

PCH Winners

REMEMBER, WE GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE A MEGA PRIZE WINNER ON NOVEMBER 30TH! Will it be you?

Make sure to visit PCH.com and enter by the strict November 18th (11:59 PM, ET) deadline.

Good luck!

Matt S.

PCH Creative

434 thoughts on “Mega Prize to be Awarded on November 30th!”

1. Michaela says:

I do hope you gave that person that thought up this idea a rase!!!! This is great!!!! Sad to say that you could not really live off of just one million for the rest of your life, so it is great that you add the “$5,000.00 a week for life!!!!”
    I think I would probably do what you had said to invest, pay off some outstanding bills and then go on a very long vacation with my family. I would also take note from you at PCH, because you have done this for so long you all must know what is best once you have one a big prize. I would all so say a prayer asking the lord to make sure I do the right thing with the money, but all and all you never know if this is really going to happen until it does. So, all I can really say is good luck to all and just remember the good things in your life and just take one day at a time!!!!

2. Michelle Weiss says:

It would be such a blessing in disguise! WOW! To think if I actually won I wouldn’t have to worry about having the money to pay for my wedding next May and being able to afford a house on top of it and raise a family AND be able to pay charities a lot of money! It’s almost unthinkable of all the endless possibilities!!!!! It would be a miracle! I would definitely thank God and PCH for making my dreams come true!

3. Lillian Logan says:

This will be a blessing to someone. Hopefully it is me. If it is not me, hopefully it is someone who really needs it. If I win this amount, I won’t have any more lacks for money to do things I need to do, buy things I need, give to others who need, and be a blessing to others.

4. Maureen Sousa says:

I guess since no-one from headquarters got back with an answer about the Super Fan Double prize amount… that this MEGA PRIZE does NOT qualify for that…

But so be it!!!! This is a BIG enough prize in ITSELF that does not have to be doubled to give a winner the most awesome prize ever in PCH history..
    So I do,, & think a lot of others would understand why it is NOT in the SUPERFAN catagory.of winning double the prize amount.

GOOD LUCK to ALL for this MEGA PRIZE drawing!!!

I am praying & entering each & every chance that I can find, with the thought that I may NOT be disqualified. for too many entries….

Maureen

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Maureen,

If the Mega Prize winner were a PCHsuperfan, he or she would receive $2,000,000.00 and $5,000.00 Every Week For Life since the $1,000,000.00 amount applies to the current PCHsuperfan promotion.

I hope this helps,
      Victoria At PCH

5. Paula Gregory says:

It will be so wonderful! I would be so grateful to God first and PCH second. Because God makes miracles happen. And what you call answered prayers. I sure could use this in so many helping ways!
    Paula

1. 25 years ago – I died.
      My Guardian Angel showed up and brought me back to life (although, still in a coma for 6&1/2 weeks) – made sure my fiance and I were loaded into the ambulance – and then disapeared into the night.
      Even though I have Social Security Disability income cominng in – even after the “cost of living”, yearly increase (which has been absent for the last 2 years)- I still have less than minimum wage to live on.
      I have mountains of bills and debt, I owe all of my family members money and my car is in need of – about $1,000 in upkeep, (It’s not “dead” – YET!)
      Fortunately – I have a fantastic family. Whenever and wherever they could – they have come to my aid.
      If I won this “mega-millions”
      not only could I take care of all of my debts – but I would establish a concert sound/ lighting/stage effects company.
      If I won – I may never have to lift a finger again -

BUT, THAT IS NOT ME!

I have worked at audio/ visual/effects and stage productions – since I was in the 5th grade! (IN 1967!)
      The job that I was on vacation from – in ’86 – I was the warehouse manager of an audio/ visual rental shop.
      We didn’t do home equipment -we did things – like supply the confrence center with the 35 – big screen TV’s, the 28 DVD & Blu ray players, 15 VCR’s, sound equipment for the 2 bands they had playing all weekend and the 2 rooms that needed 25 mics each – plugged into a multiple language translator – for the confrences!
      Yes, I wouldn’t have to lift a finger – for the rest of my life but, I am not a “dead beat”, or someone that has let DEATH – beat his dreams down.
      As to what I would do with this money – If I won these “Mega-Millions” – I would not “sit back”!
      I would produce a concert sound company, making 45 or 50 jobs available, make land, costruction, vehicle and equipment purchases – all to make your favorite bands sound good –

AT 100,000 WATTS!

Not only have I worked with audio/visual equipment all of these years – I have also helped to produce motorcycle swap meets (flea markets) for 35 years, a first class show – for a quarter of a century, dirt and asphalt drag races for a decade and helped the Salvation Army – with the 16 year run – of the “Motorcyclist’s Operation Santa Clause” – the last 10 years of which – we were the SA’s largest contributing event-
      NATIONWIDE!

At the last one – “bikers” – took over a mountais valley for a 3 day weekend!
      They had big name bands playing for the 65,000+ motorcycles and 6,000+, 4 wheel vehicles that showed up – with 135,000+ people – that DONATED 36 TRACTER/TRAILER LOADS of food, toys and gifts.
      Not only would I develop my own concert sound company I would get the “Motorcyclist’s Operation Santa Clause” – restablished.

And it would SOUND GOOD!

Marty

6. Lauralee Hensley says:

Once again WOW,
    Wonderful on Wonderful.
    It would be Wonderful to win a million dollars and then more
    Wonderful by winning $5,000 a week for life.
    Each week would be WOW, WOW, WOW.
    I personally think every week you would feel like you were living in an AMAZING DREAM.

7. CR in the "show-me" state says:

AH-HA! Matt

I counted the pictures on the wall and declare with a huge PCH smile,…. “I”m number 9!”….lol

yep, number nine with the blue arrow pointing at the pic. LOL
    PCH always blows me away!

there is so much pch in my daily life until I wake in the morning, say my prayers, and then do PCH!… lol….really, I-like say my prayers which I confess also INCLUDES pch, AND THEN get up and “GO DO” pch when I’m done. roflmbo…oooh my life y’all!!! lol

every day is PRAY-day, like ever hour is PLAY-day, and it’ll be great IF everyday was PAYday! LOL….PCH can make it happen, I’m sure of it. lol…{I’m such a laughing-cow today}

thanks Matt!

8. Michelle Eaton says:

I would love to be a BIG WIN I HOPE I WILL SEE YOU AT MY DOOR.I hope and pray that is my imiage on the wall

9. Nancy Sexton says:

Glory to God!! Hallelujah!! All of my praises would be for the One who’d make this happen!!

And thanks of course to PCH!!

God bless everyone!! Come to me and my household 11/30/11!! ~ Amen!!

NKS

10. dwayne dixon says:

dwayneldixon $1,000,000.00 on oct.31 st otll they nov.30 st in my family ned it now ok os i want ti now ok dave sare i want you to come to the bronx ny ok os me in my mom can have fun today i want to be the. happys i want it to be today ok so come now i my money ok