Mega Prize to be Awarded on November 30th!

Hey,

Psssst.

I just received some BREAKING NEWS I need to share with you!

Publishers Clearing House is no longer giving you just the opportunity to win $5,OOO.OO Every Week For Life.  In true PCH-style, we’ve decided to up the ante!

Go to PCH.com now and YOU can enter to become the winner of our November 30th MULTI-MILLIONAIRE-MAKING MEGA PRIZE!

That’s $1,OOO,OOO.OO on the spot PLUS $5,OOO.OO A Week For Life THIS NOVEMBER 30th! It’s one of the biggest lifetime prizes in Publishers Clearing House history!

AND GUESS WHAT! We’re GUARANTEEING to make someone a MEGA PRIZE winner!

If you’re announced our lucky Mega Prize winner  during NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams this November 30th, you’ll automatically get: $1,OOO,OOO.OO paid all at once plus you’ll receive $5,OOO.OO checks made out in your name, each and every single week for the rest of your life! It just doesn’t get any better than that.

Now that’s some kind of financial security. I can’t even begin to think what I’d do with all that money. What would be the first thing you do? Would you invest it, pay off some outstanding bills or even take the vacation of a lifetime?

Here at PCH we’ve never had the opportunity to award a MEGA PRIZE. How cool would it be for you to go down in Publishers Clearing House history as our FIRST-EVER MEGA PRIZE WINNER!

The Prize Patrol will definitely be out on the road, in hot pursuit, to award our FIRST-EVER MEGA PRIZE this November 30th! Imagine if you saw Todd Sloane, Danielle Lam and Dave Sayer pull up at your front door with flowers, balloons, champagne and the “Big Check.” What would your reaction be? Would you jump for joy or would you be in complete and utter shock?

I’d love to see the winner’s big winning-moment captured and framed on the wall of Conference Room C with all our previous Prize winners.

PCH Winners

REMEMBER, WE GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE A MEGA PRIZE WINNER ON NOVEMBER 30TH! Will it be you?

Make sure to visit PCH.com and enter by the strict November 18th (11:59 PM, ET) deadline.

Good luck!

Matt S.

PCH Creative

433 thoughts on “Mega Prize to be Awarded on November 30th!”

1. Robert Duran says:

So much to do so little time
    I know god would help guide the
    use of the money. God bless you
    all for your efforts to help
    others.

2. elizabeth weir says:

hi pch,
    please give me a chance to win i have a lot of plan to do with the money for helping people and kids.good luck to my self and i do believe god bless me and my luck.good luck everyone.god bless us all

3. Michele Lundberg says:

I’ve been waiting for a Lucky Day, and I’m getting dizzy from holding my breath.

4. Gloria Taylor says:

I have been playing pch since I was first married in 1955, I started playing about 1957, after my second child was born. I never won. If I would win now it would be a small miracle after 53 years of playing. I think I still play to occupy my time left on earth. If for some miracle I would win I would donate to my church,other charities for children and the hungry and medical help for other people in the URA and other countries.

1. Loretta Curry says:

Want to win something, so I can pay back what I owe to PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE and everybody else that I OWE.PLUS DONATE TO LESS FORTUNATE SOULS. LORETTA CURRY

5. Annette says:

if i was to win i would share with the many people i know are in much need.

6. Patricia Maas says:

First I’d pay off my debts and then I’d help my children after that I’d fix up my home.

7. joe creamons says:

boy wouldd fix my home pay my bills help my church glory to god

8. Marcia Green says:

I notice the post that Constatin wasted many hours and money but never won a penny for PCH. Constatin, you don’t have to buy anything to win. If you do buy, Buy the things you really want or need.

If you think PCH is a waste of time you will never win. Don’t give up Constatin.

I have been entering since 1982, I haven’t given up!!! I know I will win. You should not give up either.

When I win the MEGA PRIZE, I am going thank GOD and PCH.
    I am going to give to charitable orgnazations, help the elderly, buy special things for family and friends.

I am going to build a shelter and rescue some starved abused animals.

I am going to build me a comfortable house, I am going to invest and put money in a trust fund to make sure my disabled child and my grandchildren will be taken care of when I am gone.

I will then be able to sit back a relax thanks to GOD and PCH>

9. I WASTED MANY HOURS AND MONEY BUT NEVER WON A PENNY FROM PCH !!!!!!

10. HELLO VITORIA@PCH, IT IS SO VERY NICE TO MEET YOU. IT WOULD BE A NICE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ME ON NOVEMBER 30TH, 2011. YOU SEE MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 11/26/1962. THIS WOULD REALLY BE A GREAT GIFT. I WILL THEN BE ABLE TO PAY ALL OF MY BILLS & FINALLY GET OUT OF DEPT WHICH I HAVE BEEN IN SINCE MARCH OF THIS YEAR. YOU SEE, I AM NOT WORKING AT THIS TIME, NO ONE IS HIRING HERE IN ORANGE COUNTY NY FOR THE WORK THAT I CAN DO & KNOW. DO YOU THINK THAT MAYBE THE PRIZE PATROLERS CAN GIVE ME A CHANGING DAY IN MY LIFE!. IT WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT HONOR TO MEET ALLL OF THEM, DANIELLE LAM, DAVE SAYER, NATALIE B., TODD SLOANE, JEFF THERE CAMERA MAN, & ESPECIALLY THERE EXCUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT MRS. DEBORAH HOLLAND IN PERSON. THEY ARE ALL WELCOME INTO OUR HOME WITH OPEN ARMS. WINNING $5,000.00 Every Week For Life!, WOULD BE A GREAT HONOR. YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. FORM YOUR BIG FAN & FRIEND marilynhadey28