PCH Introduces a New Way to WIN Instantly— PCHslots!

What could be better than an entire PCH site dedicated to INSTANT-WIN SLOTS?

I’ll tell you –ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, especially since game play is ABSOLUTELY FREE. It’s like having your own personal Vegas in your living room — with no cost to you!

Think about it, you don’t have to shell out cash for a road trip or airline tickets, or take time off from work — you can SPIN for CASH while you’re enjoying your morning “cup of Joe,” or while winding down after a long day. You can play at work between meetings (shh! We won’t tell), or while lounging in the house on a lazy Sunday. I think you’ve got the point — you can play anytime that works best for you!

And of course,  there’s no money to put on the line — so you have nothing to lose.

Play PCHslots!

In a way, YOU get all the perks of a “High Roller” without spending a dime, simply because you’re part of the PCH family. Cool, right!

Hey, I don’t know about you, but if it’s FREE, it’s for me! In fact, I’ve got to cut this short — I want to get my game play in before lunch is over and the boss comes shuffling in (not that PCH employees can win). Why don’t you do the same? You’ve got nothing to lose.  Go to PCHslots now and join in on the fun.

Good Luck,

N.T.

Online Creative Dept.

P.S. When do you PCHslot? I like to “spin it-to-win it” first thing in the morning, but my best friends Joel and Val like to play PCHslots at night. Tell us your favorite time of day to score cash prize fun!!!

Today is the last day to help the Prize Patrol on the PCH Fan page. Enter the answer below!

PCH Help Prize Patrol

138 thoughts on “PCH Introduces a New Way to WIN Instantly— PCHslots!”

1. George Young says:

I agree with an earlier comment about these games being a scam. Every day I go to the home page & play the sweepstakes games. One day I tried playing at 12:05 AM and before 12:30 AM there was already a person with over 100,000 tokens.
    This seems very impossible. I play every game I can & can never get over 80,000 tokens. No other game tokens register on this, just sweepstakes games. If this is the way thios is run PCH Can forget about me being a loyal customer or player. I also wonder how others can win money, they must be friends. I also have a problem with the page refresh, you lose any spins you have accumulated. What a scam.

2. evette says:

Pchgames its hard find password

3. Tina Martin says:

I am in . Let’s Go. Get that big money.

4. Tina Martin says:

On it! Let’s Go. Like Dave would say. Tina Martin here.

5. joann says:

Doesn’t let me play diamond game

6. Don Johnson says:

Why is it after 2,000 scratch off tickets you don’t even win a dollar??

1. paul says:

I’ve never won anything

7. I’m a beginner at Internet. Although I’ve been playing the best I can getting everything that I know how to do to play all the games. I was just asking about the spin cash game if pch owns it or top joy? And found out I can play this slot game. I’ve played it many times once a day but had no idea you can play it more than once. Hope I can figure this one out. I have fibromyalgia which I get what’s called Fibro fog. So mixed with me being an old timer ouch it’s hard to keep all this up. But I’ve been trying really hard! And I’ve had my first granddaughter born in march and grandson born 15 days ago. Poor baby has had hard times he’s still in hosp. But hopeing hell come home soon. I m not sure what the UlR # is. But I have written down a username # and password# looks like it’s for I lotto. With everything going on I e been trying to figure out also. I have hotmail and my husband helped me get free icloud room for my I phone. Now it automatically transfers most to I cloud and some hotmail. I don’t understand it’s suppose to only be a extra storage cloud. Sorry for rambling I finally found someone to explain all this to. Help me if you can. Gotta have patience with me I’m rather ignorant to Internet. BUT I TRY SOMEONE HAS TO WIN. That’s what I tell my kids. They think I’m crazy and say right mom. Thanks pch

8. JANE GROSS says:

I really enjoy playing all the games it is so mush fun.I search everyday,and I’m learning a lot about playing games,fun,fun,fun

9. Sherwandastallworth says: