PCH Cybernation: The Leading Cause of Prize Opportunity Forfeiture!

PCH Definition:

Cy-ber-nate [sahy-ber-neyt]

verb (used without object), -nat.ed, -na.ting

1. To withdraw or become “dormant” in PCH online activity (i.e. PCHlotto, PCHgames, PCHSearch&Win and PCH.com).

2. To knowingly forfeit daily prize opportunities by lack of game play.

—————————————————————————————

It’s easy to fall victim to what we like to call “cybernation.”

If you’re like me, these past weeks, you’ve been taking advantage of the first days of autumn — apple picking, pumpkin carving, hay rides, hikes in the country, football games, decorating for Halloween — the list is endless, and the days are numbered.

How are you going to do everything and have some online fun? Now friends, you can have your piece of the PCH prize-fun cake and eat it too with PCHmobile!

It’s like PCH gets us. They know that you’re busy and that you love big prizes, so they’ve made entering as easy and convenient as possible.

PCHmobile gives you the flexibility of playing PCHlotto or web browsing  on their prize-powered search engine from anywhere you are — and it’s free!

That’s right, it costs you nothing (nada, niente, rien, etc.) — you don’t even have to download any apps to your phone — but the “cost” of not entering for a prize because you’ve cybernated, could be millions of dollars!

Here’s how it works:

1) Go to the web browser on your smart phone.

2) Type in one of our mobile sites: PCH.com, PCHlotto.com or Search.pch.com.

3) Get started! Play your numbers or submit your search topic — it’s that easy!

So, the next time you’re in line at the store, go online with PCHmobile, and ensure your prize eligibility.

Remember, you can’t win if you cybernate.

Happy Fall everyone!

N.T.

Online Creative Dept.

P.S. What are YOUR favorite fall activities? I may have been born in the winter and LOVE summer sports, but hands-down, Autumn is my favorite season. I love the crisp “woody” aroma in the dewy air (what is that smell anyway?). I love the colorful tree tops (especially during long, scenic hikes around the Catskills Mountains — so, beautiful!). I even love the “whishing” sound of walking through a pile of leaves on the sidewalk. How would you describe your perfect fall day? I’d love to hear your stories!

P.P.S. Today is the LAST day to play some of the event cards on PCHlotto! Don’t miss out!

10 thoughts on “PCH Cybernation: The Leading Cause of Prize Opportunity Forfeiture!”

1. Linda Giannone says:

I love everything about the fall season, the cool chill in the fresh air, the colors of the trees, the festivities of hay rides, pumpkin pickings and apple cider, pumpkin & apple pie!

2. Mrs A.T. says:

Sorry I don’t have the internet on my phone, we have 2 Iphones on our account, they belong to children out of state. Yes they do pay their portion. I do enter everyday, everyone I can. I go to facebook too, my daughter set that account up for us. I don’t understand all of it, but I’m learning.
    My favorite fall activities are watching HS football games, my son plays. I was born this month, not either cold nor hot, the balance.
    And I think the woody aroma my be exactly that, the smell of the trees, leaves changing.

3. george mack says:

By George Mack
    Faith is not believing in just anything. Faith is believing in the word that you have received from God. Faith can only truly operate where the will of God is known. The only way you can be free from doubt is when you have a word from God; this is not just something that you desire. Abraham had a word from God — so shall thy seed be — and that’s the reason he could become strong in faith and give glory to God. If hearing from God is of critical importance in having faith, then you must learn how to hear the voice of God and then how to manifest the word from God.

What you want already exists in your imagination. When you know something is yours, when you ask for it, and then you become that thing, you will see the manifestation thereof.

So much of operating in the system of God is about persistence, never quitting. Keep on! Press on and don’t worry about the answer. Know that you deserve what you are asking from the Lord.

1. Maureen Sousa says:

Great Words to live by!!!

Thanks George!!!!

4. Linda Novak says:

gotta get my overtime in. its almost lay-off time for me!

5. angel castillo says:

me to i love the winter

6. dwayne dixon says:

iam the winner for today oct.11,2011 pch.com
    in i want to come to the bronx ny. today can i have my money $1,000,000.00 now!! ok so i can
    have fun.

7. Maureen Sousa says:

I am NOT in “cybornation” !!!

I have been on this computer every chance I get.. entering into ALL of PCH activities!!!!

But I also agree with Connie, as my hubby now tells me to get OFF the *&%*(*& computer!!!!

8. Gina Castanza says:

wow face book friends to pch has blown up I remember looking at 12000 peeps now an astounding 206,000+. so neat

9. connie Richardson says:

A person can be on technology overload too.