Dave Sayer PCH

Dave Sayer PCH

1,167 thoughts on “Dave Sayer PCH”

1. John Reed says:

Lotto game not working for two days stuck on game extra #1. Please don’t kive me the cookie excuse because it the same as it was when it was working.please fix it

2. alisawhite says:

I do alot to change my financial destiny,it may seem EXTREME but it’s what it takes, and knowing u have a good chance of winning like anyone else..

3. Holly Messinese says:

I keep getting people who say they work for PCH trying to friend me, but I know it’s not you guys. However, I also think I have been blocked from entering my tokens. Is it wise to change my email address? I have been using the very same email address for years to enter PCH. In other words, I have spent many many hours on here entering and playing games to win one day. Please let me know what you think,, or someone who is real from PCH. Thank you very much in advance.
    Fondly, Holly

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Holly, we’re happy to assist you with this problem, but we are going to need some additional information to resolve this issue. Please reach out to our customer service team by clicking the link right here: http://bit.ly/ContactPCH, or by calling our technical team at 1-800-476-4724. Our representatives are in office Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m. -8:30p.m. EST. We look forward to hearing from you!

4. Carol Ann Nichols says:

Hi Dave , my name is Carol Ann Nichols I think I talk to on my cell phone on Sunday and I was wonder ing if you got my last message on it you ask me my full name and my address and my cell number and then you ask me if there was a western union store around my house and I say no to you then I called Walmart and them if they have one then I said to that Walmart by my house has one then then I saw my name that Danillawas holding a card board with name on it and then I saw a new car with a bow on it we where texted back and forth on my cell . thank you so much for listing to me you can contact at carebear19582009@live.com Carol Ann Nichols

1. Carol Nichols says:

I hope you guys will pick me for the grand prize I could use it right now ineed to get new place to live and help my family out

5. Sally G says:

HI Dave, I want to know why every time I PLAY THE TOKEN GAME Mahjongg Toy Chest it stops me from winning the game. I may have 1 minute and 30 seconds left to play and it shuts me down…and says ‘ GAME OVER’. I wrote to Todd too. I love this game but, I want a chance to win something…and it won’t let me. It is really getting frustrating. I would love it if some one could fix the problem for me. Thank You, Sally G