Get Social With Publishers Clearing House!
I have a confession to make. I’m not much of a party person. (And when I do go to a social gathering, you’d never see me with a lampshade on my head.)
But with all of the developments on the internet, I have found a NEW APPRECIATION for GETTING “SOCIAL.” With Facebook I can keep in touch with my daughter in college as well as old friends. I can instantly see how the people in my life are doing. I’m amazed how technology has allowed all of us to stay better connected.
Publishers Clearing House is making the most of these new opportunities — making it easy for you connect with us using Facebook, Twitter and PCH blogging sites.
How do you see yourself connecting with Publishers Clearing House? Everybody dreams of “connecting” with the Prize Patrol, of course. Who wouldn’t? The idea of having Dave Sayer knock on your door with a millionaire-making fortune is enough to get just about anyone to smile.
Well, Dave is a regular PCHblog contributor and you can join his “social circle” when you visit the PCHblog and read one of his blog postings.
Get ready! Here are all the places you can connect with PCH “socially” on the internet:
Where to get a little “FACE TIME” on Facebook with Publishers Clearing House!
- Publishers Clearing House fan page –www.facebook.com/pch. Not only can you find out about our latest promotions but you interact with other PCH fans by answering silly questions or casting your vote in a poll. Don’t forget to check out all of the contest opportunities exclusive to this fan page, as well!
- PCHSearch&Win fan page — www.facebook.com/PCHSearchandWin
- PCHgames fan page — www.facebook.com/pchgames
- PCHtips fan page (presents all new articles posted on our new helpful site) — www.facebook.com/PCHtips
- PCH employee, Laura Wolfe, shares thoughts and PCH insights on her fan page — www.facebook.com/LauraWolfeAtPCH
- PCH employee, Victoria Zimmerman, connects with PCH fans about life, weekends and her cat — www.facebook.com/VictoriaZimmermanAtPCH
- Danielle Lam, of the PCH Prize Patrol, shares exciting Prize Patrol news and behind the scenes tidbits — www.facebook.com/pages/Danielle-Lam-PCH-Prize-Patrol
Stay connected with us on Twitter!
- Check out the Official Publishers Clearing House twitter – @pchwinningways. It shares a link to the PCHblog post of the day PLUS exciting PCH news that’s fast, fun and fresh.
- Use Twitter to get exciting Instant Prize news from @PCHSearchandWin!
- The latest news on winning lotto-style games at @PCHLotto!
- Plus, the @PCHtips twitter provides you with how tos and advice!
PCH Gives New Meaning To The Term “Social Service”!
For decades, folks all across America have been hearing about great opportunities to win from Publishers Clearing House. But now thanks to social media like Facebook and blogs, WE CAN HEAR FROM YOU! And that will help us provide you with even more exciting opportunities to win and get rewarded!
Join in the fun and let us hear what you have to say! These are perfect places to ask questions and offer your own ideas!