Facebook Charity Event Update

The Give Back Charity Event is at the official halfway mark!  Which charity is at the top of the event leader board for the $25,000.00 Big Check?  Read on to find out!

I’m so excited! Today starts the third week of our four-week Facebook charity event The Give Back, which means we’re one step closer to finding out which organization will take home the $25,000.00 Big Check! As you know, we are thrilled to be giving back this holiday season — and it makes it even more special that fans like you are deciding which cause! Personally, I’ve had a blast watching the votes come in, but I have to admit, I’m on pins and needles! I’m just dying to find out which charity will end up with the most votes — and the $25,000.00 donation!

As loyal blog readers, I know you’ve all been following The Give Back charity event, too. That’s why I’ve decided to give you an inside look at the leader board. Which non-profit organization is in the lead for the big donation? By how many votes? And how close behind are the other charities?

Right now, our fans have put StandUp For Kids in 1st place with 10,558 votes. This not-for-profit is run by volunteers who go to the streets to find, stabilize and help homeless and street kids improve their lives. What an important cause!

Close behind with 8,295 fan votes is the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®). The nation’s leading voice for animal welfare, the ASPCA® is dedicated to ending animal homelessness and cruelty.  Another amazing charity!

And right behind them is Operation Homefront Tri-State with 7,728 fans votes. This non-profit provides direct services that alleviate the emergency financial burden of the families of our service members and wounded warriors. Truly remarkable!

I’m sure you would agree, any would be deserving of the big check! But it’s up to you to vote for your favorite. Whether that’s StandUp For Kids in first, ASPCA in second, or Operation Homefront in third, every charity still needs your help. Now that you’ve got an inside look at The Give Back charity event leader board, you can see that just 2,830 votes separate the first and third place contenders – so every vote really does count!

So friends, head over to our PCH Facebook fan page right now and get in on the fun! It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can do it every day for the next two weeks. You can also rally support for StandUp For Kids, ASPCA or Operation Homefront if you share on Facebook. Remember, you, our fans, are in control of the leader board so vote away!

Sincerely,

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. Remember, every vote is another chance for YOU to win $5,000.00!

You’re running out of time to enter this week’s “Help Prize Patrol” game on the PCH Fan page. Enter your name, email, and the answer on the Lucky Check below for a chance to win cash prizes!

Download the PCHprizebar!

8 thoughts on “Facebook Charity Event Update”

1. I note that several are confused about “winning” the prize. You merely vote for a charity to win the prize. You won’t see a penny of it. Don’t let yourselves in for constant disappointments by not carefully reading and understanding all of the requirements, actions and other stipulations. Good Luck.

God Bless all of you

2. Carmen Bustamante says:

I would vote for Street Kid’s.
    I help young mom’s, with their babies, while they work. I try to install values in them, that will keep them from one day being homeless. I pray everyday for children that are lost, and for the children that run away from home due to abuse. I am leaving it God’s hands, that the $25,000.00 goes to the Kid’s Charity !!!!!

3. kanika loeung says:

I agree to vote for “StandUp For Kids”. All street kids are most importance to find a permanence place to live especially in this winter in this country!

For myself,I’v had a heard time to fine a permanence job to support for my mortgage.Only a care giver that I work for my grandmother,she unable to stand- up,sit straight-up,and when I feed her she always eating with her eye close and also We’v a heard time to miscommunication.
    In my opinion is the reason she still alive because of my family! If I live without her I do not know how do I support my home?
    It was miracle that she had an accident several time and each time that she had too serious danger but she still survived.
    Some of my grandma friends who were younger and good healthy than her they were pass away a long time ago.
    Even if she is living with me but I still worry about her. I pray everyday for her to live for a long life and also I pray for myself to win from Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes.
    In the bottom line,I am clearly to understand about the word “homeless”. So again,I decided to vote for street kids and help improve their live! Hopefully,they will win $25,000.00 to charity!!

4. Parish Mack says:

IF I WAS TO WIN ON NOVEMBER 30TH, I WOULD USE MOST OF MY EARNINGS TO HELP MY COMMUNITY AND START FROM THERE. ONE WAY WE WILL RECEIVE OUR BLESSINGS, IS BY HELPING OTHERS.

1. Carmen from Texas says:

God Bless you, that is exactly what I would do. I would first think of others, before I would think of myself.
      I leave everything at God’s feet. God Bless you, again !!!

GOOD LUCK !

5. Lauralee Hensley says:

I’m still voting for our troops via Operation Homefront.
    I don’t think most people know about the Ferris Law. The wounded troops are going to have to take what the government gives them, or doesn’t give them. It’s not up to the soldier. The VA will help to get them what they deserve, but it doesn’t always work, and some slip through the cracks. Sometimes they just need stop gap help to get over the humps until the funds are approved by government to help them. That doesn’t always happen quickly.
    So, I’m hoping that they’ll come from last place in the hearts and minds of those who are voting, and nail first place.
    I think people need to educate themselves about the Ferris Law.

6. dwayne dixon says:

i want to the winner ok

os i can see you ok
    of publishing clearing and prize patrol come to the bronx ny come to 2405southernblvd

7. maria estrella baccay platecki says:

i done vote the stand up for kids cause i remeber before my kids is live in the charity house.may the lord god bless you all.happy thanks giving to staff of publishing clearing house and the prize patrol