Black Friday Advice Let PCH Help You Get In The Black

Here’s some Black Friday advice from the PCH Prize Patrol.

Black Friday” is what the retail business calls the day after Thanksgiving.  Shopping malls look forward to it because – if sales are good – their financial prospects for the year go into the profitable “black” rather than into “the red.”  No wonder newspaper ads and TV commercials are beckoning bargain-hunters to their doors in the wee hours of the morning.

Today I have three pieces of Black Friday advice for you:

1. If you have your heart set on a particular sale item, get to the mall early.
  2. Or avoid the malls altogether by starting your holiday shopping at pch.com where you will find a tremendous variety of value-priced merchandise and discounted magazines – each one super-convenient to order when you shop online at PCH.
  3. Make sure you enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes on Black Friday because your entry could be the first step toward getting you out of the “red.”

Wouldn’t that be a dream come true — to be totally without debts?  “Black Friday 2011” could be the day that gets you started on the road to riches.

As head of the PCH Prize Patrol I’ve awarded hundreds of Big Checks to major prize winners of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, and all of them are glad they had the good sense to enter our contests.  “Why not?” they say.  “Somebody has got to win.  Why not me?  It costs nothing to enter.  What do I have to lose?”

That’s the spirit!  If you win a SuperPrize worth millions of dollars you could be set for life!

So don’t delay.  Click here on this link to pch.com where you will find lots of ways to Play and Win – through PCH Search & Win, PCH Lotto, PCH Games, and more.

While you are busy entering our sweepstakes on Black Friday, I’ll be doing something else: preparing to surprise the winner of our fabulous Mega Prize on Wednesday, November 30th.  I’m excited because, no matter how many times I knock on someone’s door and announce “You’ve just won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes,” it’s a gigantic thrill every single time.  Tune in The NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams Wednesday evening to see who wins, then log on to aol.com to see the online broadcast of the Publishers Clearing House winning moment video.

Wishing you all the best,

Dave Sayer

PCH Prize Patrol Ambassador

38 thoughts on “Black Friday Advice Let PCH Help You Get In The Black”

1. Kent Hartle says:

Happy Holidays to all!

2. Rebecca Ambrose says:

I will be at the mall early that morning when I win pch $7,000.00 for every week every one get gift even the crew at Pch. Have a happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you all.

3. ms. wright says:

black friday has always been a time i’d like to try to shop but at my budject rate i try my best to stay in the range of my income as not to fal in a loop. i hope and pray nexy year. i can find a way to not be left out of the sales.the prices i saw were a dream come true. i was in a wow state of mind. i’m going to set abig goal 4 my santas list next year.whew, whew ,whew whew then prices were pretty…..

4. Linda says:

The merchandise site is not very user friendly. All I see is a list of products without descriptions for photos.
    I can add to the cart, but who wants to buy what they can’t see?

5. ruby archer says:

i hope you all have a very nice and happy xmas,i hope my son is better by that time i will be very thank full just to see him smile again have a very nice xmas. ruby archer

6. timothy stahl says:

Dear PCH.Com,Did you change your format? Cause I only have gotten three publisher clearing house bulletins in the whole month of nov. Thank You…..

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Timothy,

You are subscribed to PCH.com emails, PCHSearch&Win emails, PCHlotto, and Play&Win emails. If you are not receiving these emails, please look in your spam folder to see if any have been delivered there accidentally.

Victoria At PCH

7. ANNAH WILLIE says:

SEARCHING AND WAITING AND FINDING MY WAY HOPING TO SEE YOU ON THAT SPECIAL DAY WILL I BE DREAMING OR SEARCHING THAT DAY WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE STANDING IN MY DOOR WAY!!!! WHO KNOWES