A Real Check For $1,000,000!

A Real Check For $1,000,000!

42 thoughts on “A Real Check For $1,000,000!”

1. vanessa owens says:

hi my name is Vanessa Owens i been playing PCH,for many years now i live in Indianapolis,Indiana i am a disable obese mother me and my children we lost our home do to we got put out we have to be gone in 30 days we only have to June 7,2014 they will not let us stay any longer it’s not i didn’t pay my rent on time we just don’t know why we have to leave they made up so many things about us and it was lies and i tried to do everything they ask us to do but it still wasn’t good enough i’am on an oxygen machine and they know it i can’t leave my apartment without my machine but sometimes i do -do to me having a hard time filling up my tank to carry with me and i told them i can’t leave my apartment i have no where to go because everybody i know work so they putting me and my children out on the streets for being home to spray my apartment and some stuff we will be OK god always has a plan for us all i know we are down on our luck we don’t know where we going to live at my least was not up yet until late October 2014 i been living here for three years never bother nobody me and my children and family we stayed to our self never had no complaints from people about us far’s we know but it’s Ok good has his own plan and his own way to help us out of this bad situation .

2. vanessa owens says:

3. add your comment here

4. Phillip Smith says:

add your comment here

5. ROBERT says:

help sister PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE,,FIX THE ELTRRA ON THE HOUSE NO LIGHT OR COLD FIX THE WHOLD HOUS

6. ANNE DIEPENHORST says:

I would really love to have that check to surprise my kids with .

7. Barbara McLendon says:

I’ve never won a contest in my life. Have always thought the odds were against me since so many folks were involved in trying. I would love to help my entire family out financially because they sure could use the help. I’d love to retire too. Guess I’ll leave it in the God’s hands!

8. john berry says:

Like I said the first time, a check in that large of caliber would rock my world in a great way, even though I may need a change of shorts afterwards, lol

9. john berry says:

they are not going to mail you a million dollar check in the mail with out surprising you at your door to also verify your identity first, I would have to think the post I just read was from someone off their rocker!!! lol Maybe not though???

10. john berry says:

This would just rock my world in a great way!!!