Prize Patrol On The Road To Surprise Charity

Where oh where is the Prize Patrol going?  The $25,000.00 Big Check is being delivered to charity today!

Voting has ended for The Give Back, which means there’s only 1 thing left for us to do…surprise the 1st place charity with the Big Check for $25,000.00! And that’s exactly what the Prize Patrol is doing today! They’re on the road right now, on their way to making a dream come true for one charity and all the people it helps.

We kept the votes a secret throughout the last week of The Give Back campaign, which means right now, no one knows where we’re heading or which charity it will be — including, of course, the charities! We can’t wait to see their surprised faces! As a refresher, the choices are StandUp For Kids in San Diego.… Operation Homefront in upstate New York…and the ASPCA® in Manhattan. Which one do you think it’ll be?

For those of you who can’t handle the surprise, Prize Patrol elite member Danielle Lam will be sending updates (and even hints!) on her Facebook page all day long before she delivers the big check. Be sure to check it out!

And you’ll be happy to know that I can reveal one bit of good news right now – read on to find out!

The results of The Give Back $5,000.00 fan Sweepstakes are in! If you remember, every day during The Give Back gave fans  another chance  to win $5,000.00 cash! Fans entered all throughout the campaign, but in the end, the winner was Ms. Laurie Venegas, from Bristol, PA!  Congratulations, Laurie!

Now stay tuned to see which charity received a surprise visit and $25,000.00 Big Check from The Prize Patrol.  Whoever it is, we know it’ll make a huge difference and we couldn’t be happier to help a great cause.

And a big thanks again to everyone who voted throughout The Give Back campaign. You can all smile knowing your votes really helped make a difference!

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

19 thoughts on “Prize Patrol On The Road To Surprise Charity”

1. lydia says:

I am a single mom of 5, i also take care of my mom.i struggle just to keep us afloat.we live in a two bedroom trailer.it would be a blessing to win the superprize.life has been good to me and my family whether we win or not just wanna thank you for the opputunity.

2. M Jean Erving says:

This was the best PCH contest since USPE’S COURIER had the contest.
    It included “Giving Back” to the “less fortunate”/Charity in the 2011 economy.

3. Charles Burke says:

I hope you have a nice christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

4. Leila Lewis says:

That’s nice that the money will go the a charity that helps kids. I actually voted for the ASPCA each time. I use to volunteer for the ASPCA – so, I thought helping them win help to support their efforts would be another effort from me to the animals in need. Oh well, maybe next time.

5. I think its great for you giving to kids. It all start here. We were given the Christ Child and look what he has done for us. My mother gave to Boys Town when living all her life. She gave to the children Indian Trib which I still do. We will all be blessed in the process.

6. maria estrella baccay platecki says:

CONGRATS STAND UP FOR KIDS YOU DESERVED AS A WINNER I AM VERY PROUD CAUSE YOU KNOW THE KIDS IS OUR NEXT GENERATION,INSTEAD THAT THEY ARE IN THE STREET THEY FOUND THE PLACE WHERE THEY LIVE.I AM VERY PROUD ALSO IN PCH COMPANY ALSO THE STAFF OF PCH EVEN THE HIGH OFFICIAL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING THE KIDS.ANYTIME WHAT HAPPENED I AM STILL HERE HELPING TO THEM,ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR HELP THE KIDS,I REMEMBER MY KIDS EVEN THEY FAR AWAY FOR ME BUT I STILL HERE FOR THEM.I REALLY REALLY LOVE SO MUCH MY KIDS.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU,GOD BLESS TO PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE.I AM VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOUR COMPANY

7. Danielle Lam Prize Patrol Elite says:

Surprising StandUp For Kids was such a rewarding and touching experience. The people were all so kind and loving – such an inspiration! Thank you to all who voted on The Give Back!!!!

8. Lauralee Hensley says:

It’s wonderful that your team supports deserving charities.

9. kanika loeung says:

This is a great gift for Christmas, awesome!!!
    PCH I love yous!!!